Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too (25693 Views)

Dino Melaye Say APC Is Sick & Suffering From A Dreadful Continental Abnormality / Buhari Approves Six New Railway Line Projects (see Their Names) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by obiremy: 7:57am On Mar 28, 2017
According Sahara Reporters owner Sowore,Senator Dino Melaye's name is not on the convocation list of ABU for the year 2000.Prof. Farooq also raised the same issue but the answers given by some graduates of ABU on the comment session showed clearly that he is a graduate of ABU.Some of them said that their names did not appear on the convocation list

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/some-abu-graduates-defend-dino.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by legendte(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2017
Drama

Better than hiring 50 SANs

72 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by EricBloodAxe: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2017
True story...not everybody's names can be captured in the convocation brochure and these mistakes do happen for various reasons. So Sahara reporters should suspend d celebration for now as diz particular report holds no water.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by SuperSuave(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Oko tinubu grin

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by jbhill(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2017
E DON HAPPEN.

3 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by sekundosekundo: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2017
A white man gave them a country and name it after a river.

They later chased the white men away claiming that they have all it takes to do it better.

Since that time till now, they have not added any value to what the white men left for them.

The only area they have improved Immeasurably is in corruption, kidnapping, armed robbery, killings, rape, cultism, alcoholism, prostitution.
These they do with impunity.

You can't get employment without bribe or man know man.

Where are their youths?,

They are in gambling centers.

Welcome to NIGERIA

Where criminals are celebrated.

Once again I say welcome to the den of corrupt politicians. Who prefer to bury money in the ground to establishing places of employment.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Caseless: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino should tell us that of Harvard and LSE and how he acquired them. Let's not be distracted by the show of yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by loadedvibes: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
Ok.. it's getting hot in here... last last this ABU fit loose accreditation for all her courses o
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by zainabxel(f): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2017
You guys have taken this too personal,
The whole issue now reeks of a personal vendetta

11 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2017
Don't worry Buhari is backs. Buhari will fix it. I assure u. We are not PDP that kill steal and destroy. Hence the media has carried this news in less than a week Buhari will fix it.
Buhari is the man that fix all troubles

God bless Nigeria
God bless APC
God bless Buhari

Sai Baba

6 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmmm...

I've said this and I'll reiterate...

Anyone who wants to commit suicide on top another man case should go right ahead... The country is tensed up already, a reduction in the overwhelming population ll go a long way o...

By the way, Dino was defended by commoners, Bubu had to hire lawyers to defend him.... Smh..

Don't Bubu have classmates or principal who can defend him?.... Smh

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Ouch
Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Atiku2019: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
Hypocrisy everywhere undecided you are busy debating Dino's degree what about a whole President who cannot produce a common WAEC result undecided

Okay I understand, the law is meant for some people right

If the head is rotten what do you expect from the body How can corruption fight corruption

Please enough of the Dino result distraction! Face governance. We need results!

Honestly as for me, as long as you guys are producing positive results, I really don't care if you possess a creche certificate undecided

#backtowork#

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by jejemanito: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
As much as it pains me that someone like Dino is in the senate, truth be told Sowore fvcked up

You said he didn't graduate, Melaye brought his statement of result

Then you started shouting that he didn't graduate "well" that he connived with his LATE HoD to graduate any-how-ly undecided

I mean this kind of any-where-belle-face news is only seen on dailies like Obio-Akpor Weekly not Sahara Reporters nah embarassed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by idris4r83(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2017
I graduated from ABU Zaria and my name is not in the convocation list.
Many who have applied ABU Zaria like 7 times and couldn't gain admission into the school have started calling ABU different names over this Dino Melaye scandal.

You are calling a University that has produced the highest professors and lecturers from the northern Nigeria ,and also produced 85% of northern leaders names that they are incompetent and corrupt.

If you are among these people and you know you are not speaking from hatred you developed because you couldn't gain admission into ABU, I have these Prayers for you:

Reputation of ABU Zaria is felt in every corner of Africa and the world a classical example is Fati Bansuda int'l criminal court prosecutor and having 12 currently serving governor and previouly 24 under Yaradua/Jonathan.
#Proudly_ABUSITE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by ekems2017(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Pls enough of this Dino's certificate saga. It's diverting attention from the state of the nation and other important things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Okundaye4(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm,

It happens to every body as long as you graduated from federal school.

I belong to 2013/2014 set in Yabatech, but because of ASUP strike, I graduated in 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by lazsnaira(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
...D; SORRY FOR SAHARA

4 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino u don win this time.... one way or the other.... we will catch u. just wait.

DRABEEY WAS HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Justbeingreal(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Elxandre(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
By now, Sahara reporters should have started arranging the Shaka Shaka for transaction.
Dino will manage 2.5billion sef.
at least that one will buy some few cars for the Rascal. grin

21 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by burkingx(f): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2017
grin

14 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Tundellinium(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
That one na him problem... My own is, if actually Dino Melaye posted a picture of his youth service in 1999. How come ABU VC now said he graduated with B.A in Geography in 2000
Abeg, shey dem don dey do service before graduation now again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
It's obvious SR has lost this case already and they are just struggling to hold onto anything to save face.. They better start getting ready for the court case.. They said he didn't graduate from ABU, the VC testified that he actually graduated. They asked why his degree is B.A. while others were BSc., but from the convocation brochure, it shows that the school actually awarded B.A. in Geography instead of BSc., now they are asking why his name was missing in the convocation brochure, that has been trashed now. Patiently waiting for SR and their ediotic sponsors to cook up another allegation..

I don't care about Dino or any Nigerian politicians but I really hate hypocrisy with passion.. The same ediotic and shameless zombies on NL here that defended the certificateless animal in Aso Rock is the same people shouting Dino this, Dino that.. This is just to show you how the country is totally messed up.. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this episode, they should continue.. I think the blockbuster will be when the 5 billion naira libel suit against Sowore and his co-travelers.. It's really gonna be epic!!! grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Kinghenreey: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Even my friend name was missing from our convocation brochure too. So all this stuff no be today abeg. Make una allow the man rest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by DrSuleiman100: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Birds of a feather. Why not showing us original certificate? Why conflicting dates going by his initial claims? Why not showing us school and nysc certificates? and Doesn't he have nysc certificate too instead of showing us pictures.

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by TippyTop(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Dino would soon be #5bil richer.

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by burkingx(f): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by Kizyte(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Of course Dino has got the money and he can buy favour for himself. Not a big deal...

1 Like

Re: ABU Graduates Defend Dino Melaye, Say Their Names Not On Convocation List Too by DocHMD: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Sowore abi na 'Se were' go wan die. grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP / It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Osinbajo Flags Off Dredging Of Oguta Lake, Orashi River In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.