Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP (25694 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Ndibunna: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has waved off the offer of the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to intervene in the conflict with outgoing Bayelsa Governor, Seriake Dickson, over the Soku Oil Wells/fields returned to Rivers State by the Federal High Court.

Wike insisted that his Bayelsa state counterpart must be forced out from the PDP to show others that betrayal of the party’s interest would not be tolerated.

No premise for the intervention by the PDP leadership since the Federal High Court had already determined the issue in question.

He said: “I don’t know why they are interceding. They have no power to resolve the issue of Oil Wells. Secondly, the matter has been determined by a court of competent jurisdiction.

“Anybody who is not satisfied should go on Appeal. Are they interceding on behalf of someone who betrayed the party?”

“They know that Governor Dickson betrayed and sold out the party.

“They know that during the 2019 election in Rivers State, what happened in the state that Dickson worked with my opponent.

https://thenationonlineng.net/pdp-cannot-reconcile-dickson-and-i-says-wike/?fbclid=IwAR1odyvmKBkVVBVIu5nkLVUrGjThUkk-Lg8aLFiznOV58cCFop_tgnL22ys

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Ijaycool(f): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Talking about Betrayal...

Is Nigerian politics not a theater of betrayals?

All of us at MANNA-BBQ-GRILLS promise una two that our Lovely Daddy Buhari will get you two arrested through witch-hunting at the end of your tenure and Kuje will reconcile una.

Ask Sowore and Dasuki how our Daddy showed them love

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by ijewejones: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Oh really..

Unless Abdulsalami Abubakar isn't the chairman of the reconciliation committee... grin grin(not that he is God but in Naija sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by KubwaBoy: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Una go reconcile for heaven shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by rusher14: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
The fallout of this is what we are already witnessing.
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by OjaTiBurst: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
This one no concern me

The one that concerns me now is tomorrow is Christmas me still checking my account balance

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by ayodaisi: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Then APC will
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ok cool. As long as politics cash dey enter your pockets.

In the mean while, merry Christmas to my fellow Ronaldo fans worldwide grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by UnitedNigeriaUN: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Politics and Acting sha... hhhmmmm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2019
Only Imes can reconcile these men but since Imes hates corruption he will rather spank their asses with Koboko.

We await the coming of Imes
grin
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by optimus106(m): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dickson,forget Wike the deed has been done.

Go and implement the new minimum wage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Mires: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
These men should leave us alone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by helinues: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Confusion in the midst of the enemy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by ppogba: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
The feud between these two govs goes beyond the soku oil wells.

Wike has just given a hint. First salvo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by magilou: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
So you want APC to come and reconcile you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by hisexcellency34: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
If they organize boxing match for both of them, Dickson will beat Wike silly

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Dobson43: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
grin
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by millionboi2: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Klassika: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wicked Wike! I luv this man. He speaks his mind fearlessly not minding who is pleased or displeased grin. Eze 'meka eh! Ezebunwo Wike!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by spy24(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wike my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Manbiggs(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
This shit is deeper than we thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Sweeetheart(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
i thought na only Yoruba dey betray according to some dumb naive people here

politics to them is emotional and empirical, they forget politics is pragmatic which makes it vulnerable to change and inconsistence

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Lastmankc(m): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Old men, behaving like kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by realstars: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
I pity Dickson, after the in-house war, the outside Dogs (efcc) are ready for their own part of show, when his immunity has been scrap out.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by RoyalUc(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
"Wike insisted that his Bayelsa state counterpart must be forced out from the PDP to show others that betrayal of the party’s interest would not be tolerated."

Wike didn't say that...
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by RichDad1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who cares. Na Una wahala

Amechi right now cheesy grin
Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by WisdomFlakes: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Wike talks like he owns PDP.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
Freehuman:
Only Imes can reconcile these men but since Imes hates corruption he will rather spank their asses with Koboko.

We await the coming of Imes
grin

Please can u upload d picture of this ur Ime let's see him so that man easily identify him when he comes?

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by okofians(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
This man is a compound fool any day any time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
Who died and made wike the owner of PDP. How dare he tell a colleague govenor to exit the party..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Dididrumz(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Funny guys
Re: Wike: Dickson And I Cannot Be Reconciled By PDP by Mokason28: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
OjaTiBurst:
This one no concern me

The one that concerns me now is tomorrow is Christmas me still checking my account balance
Not funny undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Un-Islamic, Ungodly For Buhari To Reward Tinubu With Ingratitude- Afegbua / Obono-obla Under Pressure To Resign Over ‘fake’ WAEC Result / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.