Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! (870 Views)

Hezbollah In Nigeria. Prince Alexander The Next Caliph. / Israel’s Preparing Another War With Hezbollah In Lebanon / Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by bolaino(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2017
The questions of if hezbollah is in Nigeria or not. are old. the question we should be asking is howfar is hezbollah is willing to go to distabilize this country? it is common knowledge that Nigeria has one of the highest numbers of lebanese people living in this country. but what is not common knowledge is that many of these people are undocumented and have no valid or legal reasons for coming to the country. and we have security reportts that have been analyzed that show that many of these undocumented immigrants work for hezbollah in lebanon. and are being sponsored by members of the AL Quds brigade of the Islamic Republic of Iran. and they are currently working with disgruntled Nigerians whose aims are to break the country into bits like in the balkans. i want to urge the security forces loyal to the unity of this country to do all they can to keep the country as one. the country must not be allowed to break up. Long Live The FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by DocHMD: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
The OP should go see a shrink.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by bolaino(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2017
DocHMD:
The OP should go see a shrink.
and who? would you recommend i see,
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by bolaino(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
The questions of if hezbollah is in Nigeria or not. are old. the question we should be asking is howfar is hezbollah is willing to go to distabilize this country? it is common knowledge that Nigeria has one of the highest numbers of lebanese people living in this country. but what is not common knowledge is that many of these people are undocumented and have no valid or legal reasons for coming to the country. and we have security reportts that have been analyzed that show that many of these undocumented immigrants work for hezbollah in lebanon. and are being sponsored by members of the AL Quds brigade of the Islamic Republic of Iran. and they are currently working with disgruntled Nigerians whose aims are to break the country into bits like in the balkans. i want to urge the security forces loyal to the unity of this country to do all they can to keep the country as one. the country must not be allowed to break up. Long Live The FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by lastempero: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=bolaino post=63295093][/quote]

When DSS will come for you,I hope you will have the answers to their question.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by bolaino(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2017
lastempero:

When DSS will come for you,I hope you will have the answers to their question.
which DSS The one covering corrupt politicians. I will disband the DSS if they come near me. In fact I will send them to smithereens

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
What proofs do you have to support your claims?
You can't just wake up and post anything which cannot be confirmed.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2017
No proof..just hearsay...also Hezbollah isn't really labelled a terrorist organisation under UN. Though I believe usa/Israel label them terrorist.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! by bolaino(m): 8:29am On Jul 10, 2019
bolaino:

(1) (Reply)

There Will Be No Movement In Biafra Land May 30 – IPOB / Kanu Is Not Nigerian No More / BREAKING: Court Sends Babangida, One Other To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.