Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... (538 Views)

Hezbollah In Nigeria. Prince Alexander The Next Caliph. / Israel’s Preparing Another War With Hezbollah In Lebanon / Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... by bolaino(m): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2017
it is with great joy that I announce the commencement of Hostilities against Hezbollah on the Global front and with Emphasis in Nigeria and Delta State in Particular. The infidels who mask under the disguise of being Followers of The Holy Prophet. who taint and ridicule the Name of the Great Prophet Peace Be Unto Him. you Shia scum you sons of Perdition. your fall has come we will die with you in open arms. your end has come. we will prove to the world who the true sons of the Almighty Allah are. your end is near. Delta State will no longer contain you. you have lit the torch of Holy Jihad against you and your Followers. Allah Be Praised.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... by folashade96(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2017
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... by bolaino(m): 10:07am On Oct 21, 2017
folashade96:
We need more topics like this. I have been having a really bad day and it's good to take my mind off things talking about the stuff that interests me
do you Know Hezbollah is a real Organization that is headquartered in Lebanon?

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... by bolaino(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
bolaino:
it is with great joy that I announce the commencement of Hostilities against Hezbollah on the Global front and with Emphasis in Nigeria and Delta State in Particular. The infidels who mask under the disguise of being Followers of The Holy Prophet. who taint and ridicule the Name of the Great Prophet Peace Be Unto Him. you Shia scum you sons of Perdition. your fall has come we will die with you in open arms. your end has come. we will prove to the world who the true sons of the Almighty Allah are. your end is near. Delta State will no longer contain you. you have lit the torch of Holy Jihad against you and your Followers. Allah Be Praised.
Re: Hezbollah In Delta State: Fall Of The Infidels... by humblenature: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=bolaino post=63282662][/quote] tell me d truth.. how much own u buy ?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Hon. Emeka Ihedioha As He Attends The Inaguration Of Imo Libreati.... / God’s General, Bishop David Oyedepo And ‘the Great Escape’ / This Is What Ojukwu Actually Said On ABURI ACCORD [ Rare Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.