Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires (42418 Views)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting / Barb Wire,Razor Wire,Electric Fence Wire,Galvanized Wires For Sale In Nigeria.☡ / Electric Fence\ Energy Fence Call 08132493898 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by apriko(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
9ice one op....please what of the cost
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2017
Amathylee:
Barb wires or electric wire...e no mean say thief no fit break enter ur house.....

We suld all turn to God for protection

Of course, God is the final protector

But you lock your doors at night, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
apriko:
9ice one op....please what of the cost

It's affordable, although higher in cost than Barb wires
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by remiopash: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:
An electric fence is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter intruders from crossing a boundary. The voltage of the shock will have effects of discomfort on the intruder.

In our country today, Barb Wires are commonly used but despite the fact that we are accustomed and used to them, the following reasons make electric fences a first choice.

THEY OFFER BETTER PROTECTION
An intruder may scale through a Barb wired fence by wearing thick gloves(and he may decide to have few injuries,Afterall,he is in already). But in electric fences, he will receive a very serious shock. And even if he decides to insulate his body,touching the strands will trigger the alarm and viola,the police will be there.

THEY ARE EASY TO INSTALL AND UNINSTALL
Unlike Barb Wires where you are likely to obtain little cuts just because you are doing your job,electric fences are easy to install and uninstall.

OFFERS FLEXIBLE LEVELS OF SECURITY
You can increase the level of security you want by increasing the wire strands,or even the voltage that is flowing through the energizer. Barb Wires doesn't provide any level of security.

THEY BRING OUT THE BEAUTY OF A PROPERTY
If you drive through Lekki, Magodo or Ikoyi(for those in Lagos), one of the reasons why you stare at some buildings in awe is because of how neat their fences are. Electric fences brings out the beauty of your property unlike Barb Wires that starts showing signs of rust.

IDEAL FOR ALL TERRAINS AND REGIONS
Whether rainy or sunny regions,electric fences still offers maximum protection and beauty. Barb Wires may become rusty as the rains persists

The best protection you could give your home today is to install an electric fence.

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO INSTALL ELECTRIC FENCE ON A LAND OF 50 BY 100 FT?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
Electric fence to me is a scam, with a plank or stone it can be easily destroyed
See how you re devoid of sense .. Chai
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by AngelicBeing: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2017
tongue
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Rick9(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2017
woodcook:
Sorry op I find the "... and the police will the there." part funny.

grin grin Ahahhahahahahahahahahahah indeed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Op dd i hear u say police will be there

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Rick9(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:

No sir
It should be on at all times.
I disagree oh, what if a child plays near the fence, or what if you have a visitor that is unaware of the fence .

Abeg na night better pass
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by supereagle(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2017
Barb wire is what we prefer
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Amathylee(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:

Of course, God is the final protector

But you lock your doors at night, don't you?
yh u are riqht
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Okundaye4(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:
An electric fence is a barrier that uses electric shocks to deter intruders from crossing a boundary. The voltage of the shock will have effects of discomfort on the intruder.

In our country today, Barb Wires are commonly used but despite the fact that we are accustomed and used to them, the following reasons make electric fences a first choice.

THEY OFFER BETTER PROTECTION
An intruder may scale through a Barb wired fence by wearing thick gloves(and he may decide to have few injuries,Afterall,he is in already). But in electric fences, he will receive a very serious shock. And even if he decides to insulate his body,touching the strands will trigger the alarm and viola,the police will be there.

THEY ARE EASY TO INSTALL AND UNINSTALL
Unlike Barb Wires where you are likely to obtain little cuts just because you are doing your job,electric fences are easy to install and uninstall.

OFFERS FLEXIBLE LEVELS OF SECURITY
You can increase the level of security you want by increasing the wire strands,or even the voltage that is flowing through the energizer. Barb Wires doesn't provide any level of security.

THEY BRING OUT THE BEAUTY OF A PROPERTY
If you drive through Lekki, Magodo or Ikoyi(for those in Lagos), one of the reasons why you stare at some buildings in awe is because of how neat their fences are. Electric fences brings out the beauty of your property unlike Barb Wires that starts showing signs of rust.

IDEAL FOR ALL TERRAINS AND REGIONS
Whether rainy or sunny regions,electric fences still offers maximum protection and beauty. Barb Wires may become rusty as the rains persists

The best protection you could give your home today is to install an electric fence.

Nice one @op, Thumb up.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ghostmist: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
[left][/left]
woodcook:
Sorry op I find the "... and the police will the there." part funny.
grin grin

Really funny I tell you...

Oya, OP change it to OPC will be there, provided they didn't down too much "shekpe" the previous night.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by mmsen: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
torres89:
what about when there is no power ?

or the intruders decide to be smart and break the fence

or they use the same cable cutters you used during installation to cut the cables

or they decide to follow the one of the tenants as he drives in

only God offers protection

peace

What protection has god offered when people have been slaughtered in churches the world over?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by yankosbaba(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Can you give a rough estimate for a plot of land? Thanks
electricfencers:

It's relatively higher in cost than Barb Wires,but it's affordable
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ednut1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Decypher:
See how you re devoid of sense .. Chai
na u no get sense na, my neighbour has dose ones in the pics op posted, a simple plier wud cut dat tin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
okay.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by money121(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ok

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
remiopash:

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO INSTALL ELECTRIC FENCE ON A LAND OF 50 BY 100 FT?

It depends on the level of security you want ie how many strands of wire you need.

Email us with electricfencers@g.m.a.i.l. com,and we will be happy to do a quotation for you for free
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
yankosbaba:

It depends on how many strands you want on the fence.

Email us @ electricfencers@ g.m.a.i.l. com and we will be happy to give you a quotation for free

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
ednut1:
na u no get sense na, my neighbour has dose ones in the pics op posted, a simple plier wud cut dat tin

Cutting it would trigger an alarm. Maybe you should try cutting it and see what happens

smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Originalsly: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmmm....electric fences bring out the beauty of the property.... almost as beautiful as prisons! Such electric fences are outlawed in residential areas in loved countries. If barbed wire is not good enough there is razor wire. There are electronic ... electronic fences that are used instead of the outdated electric fences. It's 2017.... why be pushing 1970 technology?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ezef2k4(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
thunder74:
This is timely, was planning to install one on my fence but still considering which of the two to take especially on the advantages on Electric fence over barb wires. The cost of electric fence is higher though.

I can help install one within PH axis at the cost of 300k per plot. Call me on 08067293939.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ezef2k4(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
yankosbaba:

If you are within PH axis. 300k per plot. Call me on 08067293939.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
thunder74:
This is timely, was planning to install one on my fence but still considering which of the two to take especially on the advantages on Electric fence over barb wires. The cost of electric fence is higher though.

True

You could send us a mail at electricfencers@ g.m.a.i.l .com and we will be happy to give you a quotation for free
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by ExInferis(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
This thread should be re-titled:

"Reasons to give me work to do"

Your signature betrays your post as an ad.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by BlackBaron: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Still sad that for us to feel safe, we got to lock ourselves in like its a maximum security prison.
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
torres89:
what about when there is no power ?

or the intruders decide to be smart and break the fence

or they use the same cable cutters you used during installation to cut the cables

or they decide to follow the one of the tenants as he drives in

only God offers protection

peace
You said it all and rounded it off beautifully.
Quite intelligent of you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, if only Nepa dey give steady light, cos the whole idea is stupid when there's no current.

Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by erico2k2(m): 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:

Solar energy can be used to power the fence
grin grin angry grin
In 9ja bah?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
electricfencers:

Cutting it would trigger an alarm. Maybe you should try cutting it and see what happens

smiley

Can't the current pass through the walls of the fence, if someone touches it?
Re: Reasons Why An Electric Fence Is Better Than Barb Wires by electricfencers: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Can't the current pass through the walls of the fence, if someone touches it?

No sir. It wouldn't

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / Dubai's 1,100ft Marina Torch Tower Full Of Expats Bursts Into Flame(Photos) / Nigeria Should Ban Interment Of The Dead In Their Compound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.