Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting (56317 Views)

Landlord Puts Up Tenant’s Underwear For Auction For Owing Him Rent (Photo) / Man puts barb wire around his balcony to prevent neighbors from sitting casually / Room Self Contain With Balcony To Let At Laspotech First Gate Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by GistAlert: 3:34am On Jun 25, 2019
Landlord puts barb wire around his balcony to prevent neighbors from sitting casually.

http://gistmore.com/landlord-puts-barb-wire-around-his-balcony-to-prevent-neighbors-from-sitting-casually

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by greatnaija01: 3:35am On Jun 25, 2019
he is helping his tenants become landlord by annoying them.

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by GistAlert: 3:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

GistMore.com

1 Like

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by daddytime(m): 3:52am On Jun 25, 2019
Na this kind house people dey move into and begin to see their whole lives crumbling before their very eye.

Landlord from hell. The type wey go tell you say you too dey shiit or baff

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Emilokoiyawon: 4:48am On Jun 25, 2019
He is helping them to elevate their lives from lazy gossiping yoots...to productive members of the society.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57am On Jun 25, 2019
The barbaric human nature in display...

Wetin dey this life sef...

By the time he get old and die, they'll remove it to make room for the dj that would play at his funeral.

Why live a wicked life when you'll still not be as famous as Hitler. undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Elfather12: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Only in 9ja�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by obojememe: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
waste of money

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by tstx(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Ibadan people sef.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by dPriv: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2019
he already put barb wire around his grave.

meanwhile...
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

1 Like

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Kreamie(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Greed has taken another form...

Metals, made in form of spikes beat this ugly sight.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
dPriv:
he already put barb wire around his grave.

Wahlai
Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Xkalaban(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol cheesy

Whatever happened to metal bars...?

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Anonymous4: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Na Balcony be this or Floor.. Nobody should abuse me ooo.. But as a Lagos boy that our IPOB brothers developed.. I dey see Balcony only for a Storey building where we dey look down.. I no know or hear say another Balcony wey we fit sit and leg go reach down dey.. Correct me if am wrong.. But nobody should abuse me ooo

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Chiccly(f): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Too bad.

Na epic landlord be this.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by seunfly: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by pesty100(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2019
Miserable landlord

1 Like

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by sisisioge: 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Local landlord feeling kinkyy!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by shesawesome(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
It's amazing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Benekruku(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Location should be Benin or Kogi!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by Starboytwo(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2019
I dey there, the man don warn them tire

What do you expect when tenants were doing " you go talk, you go talk tire, and baba no wan frustrate..so as a 3 wise men that I possess in my brain I told him to put Barb wire...

9 Likes

Re: Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting by frankoben(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2019
At least he should have put up a proper fence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Architect Has Phd In Space Management (photo) / Please Help (Cost to Construct Concrete Parapet) / Cost Of Floor And Wall Tiles Needed Urgently:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.