Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) (54754 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by teebillz: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why is the last zero in 2000 looking different?

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Skubidude(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Authentic2000:

What are you saying. Seems we have a lot of babies on this platform.
I graduated April 2000. My NYSC discharge certificate read the same date as dino's and the certificate number is 99/........
I served in portharcourt.
Why are we bent on bringing a man down.

Ignore those kids and blind haters
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by rikamann: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just checked my discharge certificate , you are very right. Maybe NYSC made a mistake.
I suggest we do not discredit ABU further because of this
Jobos:

Not only original certificate.
This is another fake certificate, you can not resume nysc camp in year 2000 and your registration is reading .... /99/1134......

This is another fake certificate.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Kbworld: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
u guys shld check d call up number very well, its reading 1999 and Dino said he graduated 2000. so dino went for Nysc before graduation. Something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

u seems to knw Dino well, if I may ask, in which state dd u serve. and that certificate look too neat to be issued 17yr ago. and the call-up number seems incorrect with the 99 up there cuz it ought to carry the year u started service. I already said I dont trust NYSC, they can be compromised.
Due to ASUU strike the service year 99-2000 did not start until july2000 that is why our call up number is 99/****.

My certificate is neat cos I laminated the day it was given to us and yes Dino is my friend

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nemma(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Let's get the facts right before condemning Dino... In other word sowere don enter one chance.

3 Likes

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
Due to ASUU strike the service year 99-2000 did not start until july2000 that is why our call up number is 99/****.

My certificate is neat cos I laminated the day it was given to us and yes Dino is my friend
i looked up july 8 on the 2001 calendar JULY 8 2001 IS ON SUNDAY. ARE U SAYING HE GRADUATED ON SUNDAY ?? THEM THEY ISSUE CERTIFICATE ON SUNDAY NI

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
i looked up july 8 on the 2001 calendar JULY 8 2001 IS ON SUNDAY. ARE U SAYING HE GRADUATED ON SUNDAY ?? THEM THEY ISSUE CERTIFICATE ON SUNDAY NI
No we passed out 3 weeks before that day, the date 8th July is there because NYSC is for a year and we started 9th June, normally every corper has 3 weeks leave, I don't know if they have stopped it now
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:

Good, can I see the certificate very well, u can cover ur name bt plz I want c d angle with call up number very well
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Jyunus: 3:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082
how about this NYSC certificate

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

Good, can I see the certificate very well, u can cover ur name bt plz I want c d angle with call up number very well

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by undisputedgbola(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
This proves little. It's a photocopy.
So it means there's no original abi undecided
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=HAH post=55035925][/quote] Are u sure u attended the same school.ABU

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
No we passed out 3 weeks before that day, the date 8th July is there because NYSC is for a year and we started 9th June, normally every corper has 3 weeks leave, I don't know if they have stopped it now
na wa oooo.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

Are u sure u attended the same school.ABU
No I attended unimaid that is why you see my code as UMM while Dinos is ABU

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Kiakia(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ajasco222:
"Another Ndume lie. I finished NYSC in 2001" Senator Dino Melaye said while sharing a copy of his NYSC certificate. This comes a day after the Vice Chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU), Professor Ibrahim Garba confirmed to the Senate that Dino Melaye truly graduated from the university in the year 2000.

The NYSC certificate dates 9th July 2000 to 8th July 2001.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-shares-copy-of-his-nysc.html

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/846639231795630082
Probably a fake. Where did Dino manufacture this certificate from? It is about time the relevant investigative agency of government wade into this matter.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
no on Dino certificate starting date reads july 9 2000 and end date july 8 2001

look july 9 2000 in the calendar,it falls on Sunday same with july 8 2001 so what defend do u have to say now bro

besides june 9 n july 8 is not exactly a year . why do they have to struggle with that date sir

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
No I attended unimaid that is why you see my code as UMM while Dinos is ABU
OK, if I may ask when dd u first know him.

1 Like

Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Enoyoh: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
Abeyjide:
Dino the fraudster. kindly check the last digit well 2000 and also 2001 on that Certificate and you will know there is fraud on it.

Dino doesn't even know the certificate is fake. check out the number!
Kai, God help Nigeria.
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by soxhixco: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
How come the full name is not appearing on the certificate I still doubt this though, but this is Nigeria though... anything can happen
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
no on Dino certificate starting date reads july 9 2000 and end date july 8 2001

look july 9 2000 in the calendar,it falls on Sunday same with july 8 2001 so what defend do u have to say now bro

besides june 9 n july 8 is not exactly a year . why do they have to struggle with that date sir
NYSC is for a year we started 9th June and ended 8 July but we passed out 3 weeks before the date as the norm then cos every corper is entitle to 3 weeks break
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

OK, if I may ask when dd u first know him.
Oga you be policeman
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Success is seen as arrogance by people who a shallow behind. My suppose arrogance is not used by my partners to judge me but ability to produce economic changing results. When you have responsibilities like me, you are free to be arrogant. Again PM me if you need something to boost you upward. No shame in humility.
hmmm
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
NYSC is for a year we started 9th June and ended 8 July but we passed out 3 weeks before the date as the norm then cos every corper is entitle to 3 weeks break
IT SAID U STARTED JULY 9 SIR. ITS THEIR ON THE CERTIFICATE
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
IT SAID U STARTED JULY 9 SIR. ITS THEIR ON THE CERTIFICATE
thanks for the correction, we started 9th July and ended 8th July though we passed out 3 weeks before 8th july
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
thanks for the correction, we started 9th July and ended 8th July though we passed out 3 weeks before 8th july
BUT JULY 9 2001 TOO IS ON SUNDAY . IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SIR .
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Student125(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
HAH:
Oga you be policeman
I have a reason, you hav been defending him in many post using we did ds, we did that.....that the Senate did nt approve xoxo year bt did xoxoxo, I.e you are in everything together that mde me think, is the same Senate governing ur sch (I mean sch Senate).
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Last chance PM me for a better life.
I sent one
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
koladebrainiac:
BUT JULY 9 2001 TOO IS ON SUNDAY . IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE SIR .
we passed 3 weeks before 8 July I think on Tuesday 14th june
Re: Copy Of Dino Melaye's NYSC Certificate (Photo) by HAH: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Student125:

I have a reason, you hav been defending him in many post using we did ds, we did that.....that the Senate did nt approve xoxo year bt did xoxoxo, I.e you are in everything together that mde me think, is the same Senate governing ur sch (I mean sch Senate).
answering you extensively will blow my cover on anonymity on nairaland because I have to go personal and anyone reading it may know is me, just take as he is my friend, shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.