Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) (62838 Views)

Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
apholaryn:
let's hear word, no b only Porsche na Ferrari
we imo guys are porshe dont hate bro
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by OBINERO(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lol..from their attire its not east but north..so i guess that is daura man in the atm##
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
speaktome:
But the man's attire resembles that of our Ofe nmannu(oil soup) brothers not country 5 attire

grin grin grin grin grin grin

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Let me assume that your parents don't use oil when making soup.
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by apholaryn: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
we imo guys are porshe dont hate bro
lol...hating over pure delusiveness ?
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Onyenna(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
viviangist:
Am in my house comman beat me ... #Viviangist

http://www.viviangist.com/when-mbaise-man-dey-use-atm

Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Na lie o.....my fiance is from mbaise and he isn't like that.
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by speaktome(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
maasoap:

Let me assume that your parents don't use oil when making soup.

Bros they do, but they don't abuse it grin grin grin

Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
The dude may not even withdraw up to a grand with all the shakara grin

Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Jahh: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
afonja
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fresia01:
Definitely Not an Imo guy... IMO guys are Porsche.. I know one when I see one
I am just looking at you, it is even funny we are both gunners, but the team suck recently. Back to the topic, anybody can wear agbada, is it rule imo people like money, usually hear about it but i dont believe.
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by chairman010: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
origima:
Am suspecting the origin of this post is based on prejudice or hate somewhere. May be Mbaise woman Don dissappoint this fellow and decided to post this to ridicule them.But the are too civilize for this

he was dropped, not disappointed, check up his taste and you will know that no reasonable woman will keep up with him
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by phkka1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Is not a question of wearing Agbada. Because they like to cheat, they will never allow any body to cheat them. Fraudsters to the highest order. If any of them comes into your house and snake comes into your house; leave the snake and chase away the Mbaise man. They are more dangerous and poisonous than snake.
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Fresia01(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
apholaryn:
let's hear word, no b only Porsche na Ferrari

Face front
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Fresia01(f): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
amarapetite
Yes dear.. BUh my pussy is not available for sucking tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Nature8(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Segunlords(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just like l did today...
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by cocaineaddict(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
phkka1:
Is not a question of wearing Agbada. Because they like to cheat, they will never allow any body to cheat them. Fraudsters to the highest order. If any of them comes into your house and snake comes into your house; leave the snake and chase away the Mbaise man. They are more dangerous and poisonous than snake.
grin grin grin ewu awusa. See ur face like imbec1le
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by darlingtonIIV(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
slurryeye:
Why is it hard for these people to take jokes? We have seen many threads with jokes on Yoruba people, but one thing you won't hear Yorubas on Nairaland saying is that the person is from this place or that place. Grow up it's a fvcking joke. Mind you, Yoruba don't wear that kinna cap style, and the cloth is too shining for a Yoruba Agbada style
So Igbo people dress like that?
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fresia01:

Yes dear.. BUh my pussy is not available for sucking tongue tongue tongue tongue
lol grin didnt say i wuz gon' suck your pussy,but you look good wouldn't mind tho embarassed
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
This ATM looks like a kiosk. Build ATM like this in naija,when you come the next day, the whole thing is gone,like both the ATM and the cash will be stolen for real grin grin
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by OmoBety(f): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Lmao

This is hilarious
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by apholaryn: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Fresia01:

Face front
gerrarahia
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by stieyven(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Whoeppme:
With him fake aba Agbada...the other two no difference between them and the two thieves by Jesus on the cross.
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by slurryeye: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
darlingtonIIV:
So Igbo people dress like that?

Oliver de coque
Pete Edochie

Do you need more?

Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Sard(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2017
slurryeye:

Oliver de coque
Pete Edochie

Do you need more?
Bro, don't mind that one jare. Everyone jokes about Ibadan girls, warri guys, Oshogbo weeds and other stuffs, but they can't just throw banter at them without getting provoked.
Life is too short to be always serious on trivial matters.
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2017
His dress sense even tells where he is from! Abi I LIE? We all know that is not an Igbo man!
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2017
momodub:
Na soo but that look like Yoruba dressing na :' grin
Re: When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 01, 2017
stonemasonn:
Design a portable inverter.
I mean thesis, that topic is too simple and more over I designed a 1kw inverter with automatic battery charger as my undergraduate project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. / Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.