Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nairaland Webmasters And Internet Marketers, Would You Like A Group Buy Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaland Webmasters And Internet Marketers, Would You Like A Group Buy Site (351 Views)

Nairaland Webmasters Help Me / I Need Help Of Nairaland Webmasters. / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Webmasters And Internet Marketers, Would You Like A Group Buy Site by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2017
I am considering setting up a Group Buy Site.

Over the years I have bough many courses that have been absolutely pure Gold.

However many Nigerians are unable to benefit from this courses because they are high priced.

Would you guys be interested if I could set up a platform that will enable Nigerians get access to this high priced courses. I dont mean old recycled course that are already available for download all over the internet. I mean fresh hot courses that have just been released within a space of 2-3 months.

I also plan to include advanced tools like MOZ, Market Samurai.

Would that be something you guys will like and will also commit to.

(1) (Reply)

Web Developing And Other Digital Site / 3 Verified UK Adsense Account For Sale / Come And Sell Your Itunes Card To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.