Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure (1588 Views)

Hepatitis B More Infectious Than HIV - Dr Bello Kumo / Whollistic And Total Cure For Hepatitis B &c / Total Cure Of Hepatitis B!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Good morning all!
It's possible you might have hepatitis and not realize it at first. Sometimes there aren't any symptoms. Or you might not get the right diagnosis because the disease shares some of the same signs as the flu.

The most common symptoms of hepatitis are things like:

Loss of appetite
Fatigue
Mild fever
Muscle or joint aches
Nausea and vomiting
Pain in your belly
Some people have other issues, such as:

Dark urine
Light-colored stools
Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes)
Itchy feeling
Mental changes, such as stupor (being in a daze) or coma
Bleeding inside your body

When to See Your Doctor...

Always check with your doctor if you have any of the signs of hepatitis. If you don't get treatment it can lead to cirrhosis, a serious scarring of your liver.

Also make an appointment if a friend or member of your family comes down with the disease. There's a risk you could get infected, too. The disease is contagious. Someone can contact it through is sexual intercourse and sharing of same needle with the infected person. Be on the lookout for symptoms of hepatitis if you travel to a country where the disease is common. Repeat test every 3 month intervals

Cure.....

There's no total cure for hypertitis through the use of conventional drugs. At Suyiland Herbal Ventures, we guarantee total cure with the use of our herbal products within short period. You can contact Doctor Adejorin Adesuyi on 07039004687 or 08132848488 or visit our head office at Suyiland Herbal Ventures at 1st gate, Igoba, Akure. Ondo State.Thank you
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by thesicilian: 11:14am On Mar 28, 2017
adesuyiadejorin:
Good morning all!
It's possible you might have hepatitis and not realize it at first. Sometimes there aren't any symptoms. Or you might not get the right diagnosis because the disease shares some of the same signs as the flu.

The most common symptoms of hepatitis are things like:

Loss of appetite
Fatigue
Mild fever
Muscle or joint aches
Nausea and vomiting
Pain in your belly
Some people have other issues, such as:

Dark urine
Light-colored stools
Jaundice (yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes)
Itchy feeling
Mental changes, such as stupor (being in a daze) or coma
Bleeding inside your body

When to See Your Doctor...

Always check with your doctor if you have any of the signs of hepatitis. If you don't get treatment it can lead to cirrhosis, a serious scarring of your liver.

Also make an appointment if a friend or member of your family comes down with the disease. There's a risk you could get infected, too. The disease is contagious. Someone can contact it through is sexual intercourse and sharing of same needle with the infected person. Be on the lookout for symptoms of hepatitis if you travel to a country where the disease is common. Repeat test every 3 month intervals

Cure.....

[s]There's no total cure for hypertitis through the use of conventional drugs. At Suyiland Herbal Ventures, we guarantee total cure with the use of our herbal products within short period. You can contact Doctor Adejorin Adesuyi on 07039004687 or 08132848488 or visit our head office at Suyiland Herbal Ventures at 1st gate, Igoba, Akure. Ondo State.Thank you[/s]
Nice info. But no herbs have been known to cure hepatitis, whereas in fact there are drugs that actually treat hepatitis.
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by halibaba(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
There are victims that have been treated completely through the use of herbs. I've witnessed it myself. What you don't know, you don't say it
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by AlanTuringAI: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
halibaba:
There are victims that have been treated completely through the use of herbs. I've witnessed it myself. What you don't know, you don't say it
What sorta herbs and where did you witness them? I'd be glad if u can share me this info. Thanks.
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by laddyboss: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2017
thesicilian:

Nice info. But no herbs have been known to cure hepatitis, whereas in fact there are drugs that actually treat hepatitis.
pls wat drug
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by laddyboss: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

What sorta herbs and where did you witness them? I'd be glad if u can share me this info. Thanks.
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by thesicilian: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2017
laddyboss:
pls wat drug
They are special antiviral drugs, only prescribed after the appropriate tests, not just online or over the counter.
Re: Understanding Hepatitis (hssag)-causes, Symptoms And Total Cure by laddyboss: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
halibaba:
please can I get the info on people that have been treated completely

(1) (Reply)

Live Update On My Hospital Bed (peri-anal Abscess) / Royal Jelly Capsules / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.