Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment (35408 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Charles Uwakwe As NECO Registrar, Four Officials / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement / Buhari Sacks Lauretta Onochie, Bashir Ahmad, Reappoints Adesina, Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by blackpanda: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:
With his illegal certificate, what moral right does he have to sack them? He should sack himself first, Mr Integrity.
[/s]

Shut up please and stop talking nonsense. You are embarrassing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
blackpanda:

Shut up please and stop talking nonsense. You are embarrassing yourself
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

cheesy

That's it.

As for the pained BMC crew busy quoting me, you better do your job and continue typing your usual nonsense online. Cheapskates.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by enshi(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
To whom it May concern.

Dear sir/madam,
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF AN IT PERSONNEL.
You would have to look far and wide to find someone who could bring as much enthusiasm, energy and creativity as I could in the ICT, electrical, mechanical, sales and any other technology related departement of this esterblishment. I have exemplified my commitment to invest in building people up to realize their potentials and continually strive for the best.
With my B. Eng Degree in computer engineering and an outstanding distinction in higher national diploma (HND) also in computer engineering, Working as an IT executive, customer representative personnel, and a general executive assistant would be like doing what i know how to do Best.
Computer engineering, internet protocoling, troubleshooting, networking, interfacing between client(s) and company via any information communication technology platform (customer care / representative) and many other ICT operations are always Hobbies to me as i am also good with figures.
As a graduate of both a federal polytechnic and a state University, having distinction in both my OND and HND respectively (all on same course), I am bold to let you know that i am well equiped with knowlege either on operations, repairs, trouble shooting of electro-mechsnical devices.
Am also a passionate learner who pays close attention to the most minute of information, have flair for problem analysis, making objective decisions and with a great influencing personality which was gotten from my being a one time welfare director to the students' union government.
I would love to get a chance to contribute my quota to the further development of this prestigious organization. Thanks for taking your time to go through this cover letter, attached herewith is my resume. I am available for interview at any time and could start work immediately.
Sincerely Yours,
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by AngelicBeing: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

cheesy

That's it.

As for the pained BMC crew busy quoting me, you better do your job and continue typing your usual nonsense online. Cheapskates.
cool
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by pat077: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
In falz voice..... I say well-done sir.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
paskyboy:
Probably they are not APC Members or belong the Cabal, impunity everywhere, and they claim they are fighting corruption, it always get me cachinating, Nigeria needs reset

Probably they are not APC members, (not sure) yet conclusion is drawn "they claim they are fighting corruption". Nawao! If they are still pardoned, statement would have even been worse.

Truly, Nigeria needs resetting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is not the true story....

Have noticed when it comes to good it is ascribed to buhari... but when it comes to bad-news, they tend to single buhari out of the circle..

The new head of PTDA found out the circumstance surrounding their employment, raised the alarm and the head of service gave the nod...

But we are quick to blame jonathan on their recruitment, did jonathan recruit the directors into PDTA?

The mods remove comments and doctor stories to fit into "God knows what"...
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
Y
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:
With his illegal certificate, what moral right does he have to sack them? He should sack himself first, Mr Integrity.
[/s]

See them, the real enemies of state. Their loyalty to corrupt practices are not in doubt. Meanwhile, they are the noisiest about illegal recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

See them, the real enemies of state. Their loyalty to corrupt practices are not in doubt. Meanwhile, they are the noisiest about illegal recruitment.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zombies and BMC crew, continue the quotes. You must work hard for that yeye peanut you are collecting, so continue quoting up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:
[s][/s]

E really pepper am. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
^^^ Mr peanuts, continue your job. Conscience for sale to be hawked up and down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Oblang(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:
Zombies and BMC crew, continue the quotes. You must work hard for that yeye peanut you are collecting, so continue quoting up and down.

[/s]

See how pained u are. Who is paying u to support everything against buhari..no let frustration kill u, 2023 is still very far...
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oblang:
[s][/s]

See how pained u are. Who is paying u to support everything against buhari..no let frustration kill u, 2023 is still very far...

No, why not make that 2050.

2023 is still too near now. Very smart indeed. Mschew.

By the way, not everyone is cheap like some, so don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by jtabdulrahman: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello,
The promo code for raybaba.com expires today.PROMO CODE: 1RAYBABA
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Oblang(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

No, why not make that 2050.

2023 is still too near now. Very smart indeed. Mschew.

By the way, not everyone is cheap like some, so don't get it twisted.

Try meet with fayose, he will offer u a bigger deal...
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oblang:

Try meet with fayose, he will offer u a bigger deal...

Heya, pele. The only way you guys can make a living is hawking yourselves to politicians embarassed What a pity.

Sorry, sensible people have actual careers offline and so can afford to blast any government the way they want, because their mouth and hands are not tied.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Oblang(m): 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
eph123:

Heya, pele. The only way you guys can make a living is hawking yourselves to politicians embarassed What a pity.

Sorry, sensible people have actual careers offline and so can afford to blast any government the way they want, because their mouth and hands are not tied.

I see. U re indeed sensible..keep on blasting OK...
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
Oblang:

I see. U re indeed sensible..keep on blasting OK...

Oh sure, of course I will. And keep on hawking, goodluck, you need every bit of it apparently.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by ejakpovi2: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
Celestyn8213:
Everyday we dey sack sack, yet the ones coming in are no better. lipsrsealed
what is this one saying....... hope you are not on cheap weed..
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by Kingspin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
As we approach 2019, Nigerians should open their eyes. These our politicians can throw up anything as good development. Nobody should deceive you with fake or end time miracle. Stand firm and watch carefully. If change enter Nigeria, we will know gently.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by oluis: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
You hater of good things, u will never in be in your right sense.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by agitator: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
botad:
5 down, many more to go.

Baba, abeg when will Saraki and Co be sacked too?

Leave nairaland, go night school e go epp you. wink wink wink
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:

[/s]

Very stale and dry. I'm fully convinced that some people are being paid to always spew trash against the govt whenever any ant-corruption moves are taken, otherwise why should anyone in his full senses be against the sack of officers who indulged in illegal recruitment? The same set of creatures are the ones accusing the govt of same illegal recruitment, nonsense.

Baba, carry on joor. Enemies of state can hug any live transformer.
Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Very stale and dry. I'm fully convinced that some people are being paid to always spew trash against the govt whenever any ant-corruption moves are taken, otherwise why should anyone in his full senses be against the sack of officers who indulged in illegal recruitment? The same set of creatures are the ones accusing the govt of same illegal recruitment, nonsense.

Baba, carry on joor. Enemies of state can hug any live transformer.

As I told your fellow colleague earlier:

So continue crying here, your problem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:

[/s]

Career offline? With all these noise?

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:

As I told your fellow colleague earlier:

[/s]

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by eph123(f): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
^^ cheesy grin awww. Hawkers on rampage.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:

Oh sure, of course I will. And keep on hawking, goodluck, you need every bit of it apparently.
[/s]

Corruption-fighting-back personified.

Re: Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment by LionDeLeo: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
[s]
eph123:
^^ cheesy grin awww. Hawkers on rampage.
[/s]

So many corruption agents on the prowl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.