Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today (35391 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Muhammadu Buhari GCFR (born 17 December 1942) is a Nigerian politician who has been president of Nigeria since 2015. Buhari is a retired Major General of the Nigerian Army and served as military head of state from 1983 to 1985, after taking power in a military coup d'état.

The term Buharism is ascribed to the right-wing policies of his military regime. Buhari has said that he takes responsibility for anything over which he presided during his military rule, and that he cannot change the past. He has described himself as a "converted democrat".

Buhari ran for president of Nigeria in 2003, 2007, and 2011. In December 2014, he emerged as the nominee of the All Progressives Congress for the 2015 general election. Buhari won the election, defeating incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan. This was the first time in the history of Nigeria that an incumbent president lost a general election. He was sworn in on 29 May 2015. In February 2019, Buhari was reelected, defeating his closest rival former Vice President Atiku Abubakar by over 3 million votes.

Early life
Buhari was born to a Fulani family on 17 December 1942, in Daura, Katsina State, to his father Mallam Hardo Adamu, a Fulani chieftain, and his mother Zulaihat. He is the twenty-third child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about four years old. He attended primary school in Daura and Mai'adua, in 1953, Katsina Middle School, and attended Katsina Provincial Secondary School from 1956 to 1961.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

Happy 78th Birthday To President Buhari

Today marks the 78th birthday of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari who was born on December 17th, 1942.

By Divine providence and grace, our President is among the few leaders who were able to pioneer the affairs of the country as both a military Head of State and a civilian President.

It is worthy to note the virtues of integrity, honesty, doggedness, persistence, diligence and quietness that he represents to the younger generation.

Irrespective of what might be our political inclinations, it is good that we celebrate a leader that has shown what the product of trust could be.

Today, I join all lovers of old age, respect for leaders, honor to those that they are due, positivity to say happy 78th birthday to our President and the father of the Nation.

God bless Mr. President

God bless his family

God bless Nigeria.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by nony43(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to you Mr President, may your old age treat you the way you are treating Nigeria.

348 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 17, 2020
rubbish
on this day 78 years ago a Nigerian problem was born

230 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Okoroawusa: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

I salute you sir. You have lived a good and fulfilled life.

SAI BABA!!!

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Challenges are part of life and leaders are out to provide solutions to them. It is unworthy to accuse a leader when you might not be privileged to the sacrifices he is making for the led.

Not withstanding, I believe that no father had been 100% perfect right from when they started having children.

Trained children are encouraged to celebrate their fathers.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the father of the country and as good citizens, we must honor and celebrate them. God bless Mr. President. I love him. Greater strength to him for the work ahead and may the good Lord give him peace.
PopSmoke:
rubbish

on this day 78 years ago a Nigerian problem was born

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:37am On Dec 17, 2020
God bless our President.
Okoroawusa:
Happy birthday to a man of integrity,a man I love with all my heart, a man that has the interest of Nigerians at heart,a man that that made history,a man laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams despite dwindling revenue and sabotage from enemies of Nigeria...

I salute you sir. You have lived a good and fulfilled life.

SAI BABA!!!

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2020
ismoney:
Challenges are part of life and leaders are out to provide solutions to them. It is unworthy to accuse a leader when you might not be privileged to the sacrifices he is making for the led.

Not withstanding, I believe that no father had been 100% perfect right from when they started having children.

Trained children are encouraged to celebrate their fathers.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the father of the country and as good citizens, we must honor and celebrate them. God bless Mr. President. I love him. Greater strength to him for the work ahead and may the good Lord give him peace.

well you might be right, no one is perfect, but trust me Buhari isn't doing shit

Buhari just wasted 8 solid years of Nigerians all because he wanted to serve his own ego of becoming president and nothing else

HE DOESN'T CARE

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by thatsleepboy1: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to the old man.
Even though I hate him with passion and you don't give a Bleep about it, I just also have to appreciate his efforts in some of his steps towards developments across the nation. Short Live PMB

It's not easy being a father cos you can't be 100% perfect talkless of leading a whole nation as stubborn as Nigeria. There will be surely be challenges to encounter wherever a person finds himself.

Just give us restructuring.

This man no fit do giveaway na.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by blackpanda: 6:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Sai baba

May God grant u more wisdom and strength

Love u �

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Life is a seed. Many had sown unsavory ones. Let’s be guided. God bless Nigeria and Mr. President on his birthday.
Calazoto:
Fvcked boy***

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by blackpanda: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:

well you might be right, no one is perfect, but trust me Buhari isn't doing shit

Buhari just wasted 8 solid years of Nigerians all because he wanted to serve his own ego of becoming president and nothing else

HE DOESN'T CARE

Your opinion

Those of us using train from one state to another now beg to differ

Sai baba

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Friend, by experience I have learnt never to judge things from afar. Irrespective of what some are saying about him, God is his judge. Let’s celebrate him and pray for more wisdom for him.
I believe that there are businesses and families that had been touched positively through his leadership gains.

Happy birthday to him. Today is dedicated to him. I love him.
[quote author
=PopSmoke post=97146857]

HE DOESN'T CARE [/quote]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2020
Wishes has a way of returning back. God is the Giver of life. Let’s wish him the best that God has for him. Happy birthday to our President.
thatsleepboy1:
Happy birthday to the old man.
Even though I hate him with passion and you don't give a Bleep about it, I just also have to appreciate his efforts in some of his steps towards developments across the nation. Short Live PMB

It's not easy being a father cos you can't be 100% perfect talkless of leading a whole nation as stubborn as Nigeria. There will be surely be challenges to encounter wherever a person finds himself.

Just give us restructuring.

This man no fit do giveaway na.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by ismoney: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Live to celebrate the best part of the lives of people. Even if you can’t see any good thing to write about him, can’t you thank God for his life? Some persons like hard life. That is why you requested for the lateral inversion. Not right. God bless our President and happy birthday to him.
Cubana01:
YADHTRIB YPPAH EHT WOC

Let him arrange it himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Muhylonaire007: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
grin
I have nothing to say to this old man.
My prayer is that, his remaining days, weeks, months, years be exactly what an average Nigerian life is in his led administration.

Karma is real... President of cows

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Enudapan: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Hbd oga presido
Today spend enough time off work
Bang some kpekus (make ashia hear am today)
Lit up some mushin weed
And enjoy to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Sabadon(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Which of the buhari? Or jubril you mean grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Sabadon(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Dem no dey talk bad for person birthday if not ehnnnnn, anyway may your birthday be as blossoming as Nigerias economy and may your joy be filled as the joy of the families of the kidnapped and slain.....happy birthday

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by BigBrother9ja: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy birthday to our amiable clueless and careless vegetables.

A true hero whose only aim and ambition is to be in power but lacks clues and objectives on how to use the power for the betterment of the country.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
How can any reasonable person be celebrating this man when his nepotism and strong cabalistic/tribalistic attitude has put so many young Nigerians in an early grave?
Father of which nation, has he gone to Kankara yet?
Instead of birthday, he should be asked to honorably resign or be impeached!
The man is a humongous disappointment who should be hiding his head in shame at the present state of the nation.
Really, how can anyone wish him a happy day when Nigerians have not known one day of happiness since he took over?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by BigBrother9ja: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
BUHARI is sharing palliatives for his birthday.
I just received mine.

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by thatsleepboy1: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
N
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by BigDawsNet: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
As the days become increasingly dark in our country, I pray that the light of Your love will shine on this land. May peace reign in our nation and protect us from those that would seek our downfall, I pray. Amen

Happy Birthday Buhari

God bless The federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless The United States of America

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by micktoxin(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Actually word fail me, so I'll pass on this one.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Great100000: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy Birthday Mr. President.
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by lathrowinger: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Haffy buffday... Am i invited? I would love to come Daura and chop cake embarassed
Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Bossontop(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today by Realtord43: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Happy posthomous birthday to real buhari mohammed

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Financial Times calls Nigeria's economic approach the height of foolishness / Nigeria Acquires 5 Super Mushshak Aircraft To Tackle Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.