Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) (25471 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Buhari, Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Governors, At Tinubu's Colloquium .PHOTOS / Rauf Aregbesola's 60th Birthday Colloquium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

Hmmmm Onyeka? Your guy?
yes o!
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
ahamonyeka:
yes o!

Onyeka, Dino is not your guy except you will like to just hang on to anything even if it is a floating paper in the sea.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:
Even Akeredolu is present grin grin cheesy.

Wait! Didn't Alabiabia developers from Biafuro tell us Akeredolu was a product of Northern cabals?

Smashed eggs on your ugly faces. Not really a good time to be an Ipob thug.

grin Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tinubu is the only pillar that hold yorubas together, He is greater than Obasanjo when it come to polities. Whoever what to be president of this country most have the support of Jagaban or else the Yorubas will not sapport you.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

Onyeka, Dino is not your guy except you will like to just hang on to anything even if it is a floating paper in the sea.
I like him because he's vibrant,rugged and dogged in the house.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by shaddoww: 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
icon8:

Loaded and pregnant with meanings!
Yes oooo n I love d fact dat Amosun n Aketi were present, Aketi even talked on behalf of Tinubu wen he paid tribute to Fela. But I don't know hw busy Fashola is oo, but he shouldn't av missed dis lookin at d number of dignitaries dat attended.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by icon8: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
shaddoww:
Yes oooo n I love d fact dat Amosun n Aketi were present, Aketi even talked on behalf of Tinubu wen he paid tribute to Fela. But I don't know hw busy Fashola is oo, but he shouldn't av missed dis lookin at d number of dignitaries dat attended.

Busy? Can he possibly be busy than the Chief Executive of a State? Why am I not surprised that he and his co-traveler from Ekiti were nowhere to be found?!

Odale ba'le ku...
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by kayzat: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

I doubt if Fashola will work openly against Tinubu. He does not seem like that kind of person. He may have his grudges with Tinubu, but I dont think he will go that far.

I believe Fashola will be somewhere around the hall struggling to make the event a success. He was part of the planning committee in the previous edition and I believe the same will happen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
ahamonyeka:
I like him because he's vibrant,rugged and dogged in the house.

Onyeka, but how has his doggedness, vibrancy and ruggedness helped you in any way? Can you elaborate?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ni
Goroz:
Jagaban of Africa!
10 Jonathans= 1 Tinubu
Quote me anywhere! angry
5000 JONATHAN < 1TINUBU
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by shaddoww: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
icon8:

Busy? Can he possibly be busy than the Chief Executive of a State? Why am I not surprised that he and his co-traveler from Ekiti were nowhere to be found?!

Odale ba'le ku...
And d sad thing about d two of dem is dat can 2019,should dey decide to run for any election, dey can't win on their own, dey av no electoral value.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by sshalom(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I like the fact that Gov. Akeredolu was there. We need matured politicking and peace all across Nigeria for quickened development.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ooshinibos: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
where is Fashola o
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by tolajay: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
The irony of politics.

It's a global phenomenon, just that Nigeria's shade of it iso terrifically extreme and destructive.

Ra88:
Ok
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Fake Pastor Fake Professor VP Osinbajo and Ambode at Chicago drug dealing Atlanta fake certificate holding Jagaban Bola Thief-nubu
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by jullty: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Do you see , any yoruba person at the program.. NO.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
deji15:

Onyeka, but how has his doggedness, vibrancy and ruggedness helped you in any way? Can you elaborate?
from the 1st senate to the 8th senate which one has been able to us?oga forget them I do not depend on them for anything.I just like the way he does that all.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
TijaniAbu:
Fake Pastor Fake Professor VP Osinbajo and Ambode at Chicago drug dealing Atlanta fake certificate holding Jagaban Bola Thief-nubu
You are a FREAK! You must commit suicide
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Gathering of criminals and thieves. Minus Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jummai Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Is Dead / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? / Ben Bruce To Osun Govt: I Will Not Respond To Your Attack During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.