Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

See The Product I Use That Destroyed My Fibriod! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Product I Use That Destroyed My Fibriod! (497 Views)

HELP !!! NYSC Has Destroyed My Life. / Before You Use That SNIPER!!! / Amanda Leto Miracle Fibriod E-book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Product I Use That Destroyed My Fibriod! by Alexshop: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sometime last year, I shared an incomplete testimony of how Ruzu dealt with fibroid when I introduced it to a young lady. According to her, she experienced very painful periods which did not flow well coupled with excruciating pain on her sides which lasted for at least 14 days each month.

When she used the first bottle of Ruzu, the pain stopped, her menses flowed very well, first flushing out what she described as 'very dirty blood'. Secondly, she said that she stooled mucus like substance. All symptoms of fibroid ceased. I instructed her to go back for a scan but she refused and kept on using Ruzu.

However, few days ago, she called to tell me she had gone for a scan. The testimony is that, there's no trace of fibroid in her uterus anymore. Ruzu knocked fibroid out mercilessly. Repeat it again..... Ruzu rocks!!!

(Shared by Rachel Oshanisi)

How often would you love to play a part in changing people’s lives, hear thank you and make money at the same time? RUZU Bitters helps you do that. You should do this. You need to do this. You have to do this. It makes so much sense to do this!!!

Buy for use, join our team of loyal users/promoters OR be a RUZU distributor!!! Buzz me to order & to discuss business!

(1) (Reply)

Gynecomastia Treatment - How The Procedure Is Performed? / Natural Ways To Whiten Your Teeth / Top 9 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.