Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (62380 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by bayinq25(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2017
dolphinife:

A dean old enough to be your father should go and die....

Do you have a Professor in your family history not to talk of a Dean??

So many juvenile imps littering the cyber-space
God bless you with 10billion dollars this year...this comment sweet me pass bet9ja winning ticket.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by CoolAmbience(m): 6:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

u see ur life

the dean na ur papa

why is he intruding in another man's afair?

We actually need to start thinking and rationalising properly.

Dino Melaye is not a private citizen as it stands, and the allegations against him are serious. We need to start getting things right in his country.

Mind you, it's not just about Mr. Melaye, everyone involved in such or related crime as he has been accused, should be made to face the law.
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by linusbnn(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Oche211:

u stand with a crook nd a serial liar.
I still stand with SAHARA REPORTERS.

U wan go prison with Sahara man or you go join pay the 50million?
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by sassy247(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that someone who was accused of not been a graduate and sitting
in the Senate has to prove it by wearing a new convocation gown into the chamber.

How world has changed.

Hail! Nigeria Senate!!

Dino Melaye is born again!
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Eya
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
mikeade11:
your last statement makes me feel how senseless you're mr man... Nothing to discuss with you again
Now I can understand your predicament
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by mikeade11(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2017
You will know people that are not privilege to graduate from a reputable university.. senseless folks
bamidelee:

Now I can understand your predicament
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
mikeade11:
You will know people that are not privilege to graduate from a reputable university.. senseless folks
you're still showing me how pained you're
instead of you to attack the message you're attacking the me
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by mikeade11(m): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
bamidelee:

you're still showing me how pained you're
instead of you to attack the message you're attacking the me
Son of a man, be fair with yourself
Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by kevindayo: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
He sure did, an exhibition of mediocrity
Islie:
"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" - Deans

http://punchng.com/dinos-academic-gown-a-juvenile-way-to-prove-he-attended-abu-dean/

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by tbliss22(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello bro, good job you are doing here. please allow me on this;
Hello,
Bookings for Tuesday/Wednesday's purchases for fresh yam tubers from Benue State (food basket of Nigeria-types includes ogoja, paper, punch and onitsha) is still on.
Let me help you buy fresh from the farmers and send down to your state
1. Lagos state
2. Delta
3. Portharcourt
4. Enugu etc
The prices remains;
(as at last week's market)
Small = 17k
Medium = 31k
Extra Big = 40k
Transport remains 5,500 depending on your state of destination.
If you reside in Lagos and will like your tubers to be delivered to your doorstep instead of mile-12 then give us a call.
Incase you need my confidential list of contacts of farmers specializing on yam tubers, oranges, potatoes and tomatoes from benue, not too worry.
I have over 40 professional farmers based in zakibiam/ugba in benue state including full description down to the location incase you want to travel down.
https://www.nairaland.com/1944803/unbelievable-100pcs-tubers-yam-n9000/15
Mr Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp or calls)

1 Like

Re: "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Abeg who know this dean? Abeg juvenile or not Dino's gown made many BMCs and Zombies faint today grin cheesy

What will you tell your children about thought process

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.