Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap (1887 Views)

I Need Used Water Tanker 10000 Liters To Buy Asap / A Clean Nigerian Used Honda CR-V 2016 Car For Sale / American Cars For Sale, Import Car To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Please am in need of a 2016 brand new tear rubber, sport like with very nice interior.

The price should not exceed N50,000,000

I want to buy it for my girl for her birthday that is coming up on July this year, thanks
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by ikp120(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
Please am in need of a 2016 brand new tear rubber, sport like with very nice interior.

The price should not exceed N50,000,000

I want to buy it for my girl for her birthday that is coming up on July this year, thanks

Bros you sure say you get upto 1 million for ya account as you dey there so? undecided undecided grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikp120:

Bros you sure say you get upto 1 million for ya account as you dey there so? undecided undecided grin grin grin
bro do you know me?
do you know who I am?
do you know where I work?
who you know my father?
do you know my mother?

okay you don't know
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by ikp120(m): 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
bro do you know me?
do you know who I am?
do you know where I work?
who you know my father?
do you know my mother?

okay you don't know

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don pass that level bro. grin grin grin

You no get up to 200k for your account bro talk more of 1 million. I know wetin I dey talk bro. I know you more than you think.
cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I don pass that level bro. grin grin grin

You no get up to 200k for your account bro talk more of 1 million. I know wetin I dey talk bro. I know you more than you think.
cool cool cool cool
bro have you eaten today?

I got some leftover in my kitchen

come over dawg!

1 Like

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by ikp120(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
bro have you eaten today?
I got some leftover in my kitchen
come over dawg!
grin grin grin Thanks! Try better later! grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin
Thanks! Try better later! grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin
you're laughing too much. if you have the car just send me the pictures let me choose the one I like. I just want to surprise my sweet girl
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is an old trick used by broke ass scammer
Please try again later and also be innovative in your adolescent behavior

5 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
nurey:
This is an old trick used by broke ass scammer

Please try again later and also be innovative in your adolescent behavior
you must be very stupid

is it now a bad thing to request for an offer in this forum?

fool!
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
you must be very stupid

is it now a bad thing to request for an offer in this forum?

fool!

I doubt if I am stupid I passed through University with flying colours, I understood everything I was thought and this is the first time someone addressed me as been stupid.

It's not a bad thing to request for an offer, but if you are extremely stupid yourself and jobless, there are better ways of seeking attention.

I guess that fool is meant for everyone older than me in your family grin

7 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
This is real and not a scam or any form of it. If you're from 60-100 years old and you're single and also ready for either marriage or a serious relationship with a young guy like me, Just send me a PM.

I'm just 23 and am ready to settle down. It doesn't matter which tribe or country you're from. What matters is the love we will have for eachother. Please PM me for my pictures and hook up.

See person wey wan buy 50million naira car for girl friend more like grandma sugar babe.

You have forgotten that karma is like the Sands of time, no matter what it will catch up on you.

You are the perfect definition of
Sick homophobic psychomaniac a delinquent egg that should have been crushed during conception.

Your parents should have opted for abortion and saved not the world but yourself as you are a mentally deranged empty system who has no use in this world, you deserve your own special palace as the king of fools.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
nurey:

See person wey wan buy 50million naira car for girl friend more like grandma sugar babe.

You have forgotten that karma is like the Sands of time, no matter what it will catch up on you.

You are the perfect definition of
Sick homophobic psychomaniac a delinquent egg that should have been crushed during conception.

Your parents should have opted for abortion and saved not the world but yourself as you are a mentally deranged empty system who has no use in this world, you deserve your own special palace as the king of fools.
you talk too much, pls take a break and drink a cup of water. or do you need it in a water bottle? grin
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 8:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
you talk too much, pls take a break and drink a cup of water. or do you need it in a water bottle? grin

Who dey follow you dey shine teeth? angry your bubble don burst, I get 2011 Benz G wagon G55 AMG for 60million if them born you well come inspect am, location panti yaba
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
nurey:

Who dey follow you dey shine teeth? angry your bubble don burst, I get 2011 Benz G wagon G55 AMG for 60million if them born you well come inspect am, location panti yaba
2011 toy car for 60mil? damn!
you just plainly prove to me that you're still a hustler. son come to my crib at Victoria island and check out my Pagani Huayra BC I bought for $2.7m in 2016 and I ain't bluffing

if I can decide to buy a lil toy car of 50mil for my side chic, then imagine the typa car I will buy for my wife.

come and enjoy life with me and stop searching for who to buy a tokunbo car from on nairaland.

graduate indeed pfft!
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Uhmm passing by, 30 Billion for the account o.
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 10:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Foxyn:
you just plainly prove to me that you're still a hustler. son come to my crib at Victoria island and check out my Pagani Huayra BC I bought for $2.7m in 2016 and I ain't bluffing

if I can decide to buy a lil toy car of 50mil for my side chic, then imagine the typa car I will buy for my wife.

come and enjoy life with me and stop searching for who to buy a tokunbo car from on nairaland.

graduate indeed pfft!

Asphalt for Android has really made life easy for you, I am using the Lamborghini venono and it's more expensive than your Pagani.

You dey use Pagani but not living in banana island, lekki or VGC, only living in a supposed Shanti in Victoria island.

You have forgotten something seems you don't know what they call satellite mapping, since you are online I can already ascertain where you are using your IP, oh, I forgot a fool like you don't understand plain sentence.

Now run along boy your 100years old for a romantic relationship is waiting for your broke ass.
Don't bother quoting me again because if I descend on you, your ancestors will disown you

3 Likes

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
nurey:

Asphalt for Android has really made life easy for you, I am using the Lamborghini venono and it's more expensive than your Pagani.

You dey use Pagani but not living in banana island, lekki or VGC, only living in a supposed Shanti in Victoria island.

You have forgotten something seems you don't know what they call satellite mapping, since you are online I can already ascertain where you are using your IP, oh, I forgot a fool like you don't understand plain sentence.

Now run along boy your 100years old for a romantic relationship is waiting for your broke ass.
Don't bother quoting me again because if I descend on you, your ancestors will disown you
I know you are bored, it's best I leave you to display your madness alone. for you to be that foolish to go and buy a 2011 toy car for 60mil shows how stupid you are. did you graduate from the department of psychology? cos your comment says alot
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by miron: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Send me your digits,,, have a car for you that you will like
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by tolulinks(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2017
Na waoo. What is nairaland turning into? You want to buy a 50 mill car for ya babe na in u nor order am straight from factory in Germany?

1 Like

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by marksleek25: 1:19am On Mar 29, 2017
let's talk. I can get you a 2016 range rover V6 from the US. Put up your digits .
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by nurey(m): 5:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Foxyn:

graduate indeed pfft!

Stand down men! I repeat stand down! Empty nut job on the loose. Goodluck with your romantic 100years old vegetable mama Manwh0re grin
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2017
The guy's trolling and you guys are taking him serious.

If OP is serious, I have a Honda Accord 2018. Fresh outta factory. It's just a bit over your budget, it's 51 million.

Send a non-refundable fee of 20million.
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
marksleek25 & miron please let me see the pictures of the cars you guys are talking about before we can chat in private please
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by marksleek25: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Foxyn:
marksleek25 & miron please let me see the pictures of the cars you guys are talking about before we can chat in private please

Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=marksleek25 post=55073127][/quote] I said sport-like car
a ladies car pls
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by marksleek25: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Foxyn:
I said sport-like car
a ladies car pls
would an evogue suffice? Or what's her taste?
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by marksleek25: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Foxyn:
I said sport-like car
a ladies car pls
or a Mercedes? Or bmw?
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by miron: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
Chat me up for pictures on 08033068091 or better still send me your whatsapp number for forwarding
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by marksleek25: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
Foxyn:
I said sport-like car
a ladies car pls
07032544598 is ma contact
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
marksleek25 & Ikp120 my sister said I should buy her a private jet that it will make her more happy on her birthday

please you guys should order one for me asap.

the price should not be above $3mil

thanks
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by ikp120(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
Foxyn:
markleek25 & Ikp120 my sister said I should buy her a private jet that it will make her more happy on her birthday

please you guys should order one for me asap.

the price should not be above $3mil

thanks
Replied
Re: I Need A 2016 Car To Buy Asap by tolulinks(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hehehe. Comedy thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!! Tokunbo 2005 Lexus ES330 / Reg 03 Model Volvo S60 SOLD!! SOLD!!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.