Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU (3597 Views)

Jonathan Was Bribed To Handover To Buhari / See What Dino Melaye Did After He Was Confirmed To Have Graduated From ABU / Exam Officers Disagree With ABU VC: Dino Melaye Didn't Fulfill Requirements - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by Acetyl(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Clowns everywhere...
Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by Caseless: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sanchez01:

Let us not tribalize this. The HOD could have been from any part of the country.

The VC was stupid to have allowed himself get into the mix. He should have come out clean.
the VC is a wonderful man of integrity and he's my lecturer. My pain is that, this had to happen under him. If a thorough investigation is conducted now, so many things will be exposed. I'm from that school, and i'm sure it's difficult to do this. Trust me, we have children of CJN , justices of supreme court and other lower courts, captain of industry, governors, presidents, x-presidents, ambassadors, ministers, speaker of HoR, professors, VCs, etc, in that school , and have had to go through same stress the children of ordinary nigerians will go through to pass or fail or add extra years like every other person could.
We never thought this could happen until Dino's issue came and this is because he connived with the HoD to beat the system and get to the top where even if his cheat caught up with him, he'd be covered cos the school wouldn't want its image dragged in the mud. And that's what happened.
Go and read about prof. Garba, he's a brilliant man. Even as a prof of the department and VC of kano state university of science and technology, his son stayed in that department for many extra years and was forced to pass all his courses before graduating- he saw hell. Even when his father came back to the department when he had issue with kwankwaso as the governor then, he never did anything to get the system to help his son.
I really pity the man.

1 Like

Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by DocHMD: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Alariwo2:
Shame on that VC.. he just allowed Dino ruin his years of academic work cos of how much bribe.

If academics like a VC don't know the implications of certificate forgery then what's left of the country.
I expect a replacement soon if this news is true with Dino Melaye removed and jailed

Did you monitor the bank account of the VC to know he received bribe?

1 Like

Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by DocHMD: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
duduade:
We know he didn't graduate na...!!! The story no just pure!!! Even the bunch of paid idiots who called themselves *ex classmates" no get shame... Bloody fooools

Of course we know the Senate us full of Vagabonds.... Bunch of scallywags...

Was this why they were elected into the House ... Oh... I forgot they elected themselves into the House...

A bunch of disgraced fools....

Dino Melaye is a Nincompoop!!!!!
Waste of Spppeeerrrmmm

See as this one dey lament.. Why no go sue VC na.

1 Like

Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by router123(m): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am saying it and will keep saying it. If Dino really graduate, that vindication will not warrant the much celebration he did. Put urself in his shoes. You finished university without any doubt. One idiot now say u no graduate. How much attention will u give dat person.
Investigation was made and they found out the accuser was wrong. How much will u celebrate?

1 Like

Re: ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU by jamace(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
NUC to sanction ABU for this lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos / See How Obasanjo Greets Buhari, Gowon At National Security Council / Igbo's Voted Abiola In 1993: Proof and Graphical Representation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.