Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles (24573 Views)

Africa's high coiffure: Shocking And Beautiful Hairstyles / Barber's Shop: The Gallery For Men Hairstyles / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by uniqued(f): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2009
Wanna make my hair. particularly a wavy kind of weave on but i dont wanna use the lace because it is kind of pass my buget grin. So i was wonderin if any one knows any weave i can use to get this style. here are some pics of the idea of the style i want. suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Nb i particularly like hairstyle 1. {what weave can i use.}

Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by Akebulan: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2009
why not use your own hair

Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by uniqued(f): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
Akebulan:

why not use your own hair

my hair is really short so that not an option at all. thanks doe.
Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by amhurting: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
try ''dancing curls'' by noble.

its pretty long and curly and very full.

u will get the look similiar to pics 1.

also, ''indian curls'' by noble, diana or amigos is good too.
Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by iice(f): 5:13am On Dec 24, 2009
Cool. . .i wanna try them weaves too grin
Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by uniqued(f): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2009
amhurting:

try ''dancing curls'' by noble.

its pretty long and curly and very full.

u will get the look similiar to pics 1.

also, ''indian curls'' by noble, diana or amigos is good too.

Thanks for the suggestion. i found a particular weave which i love {picture below} but the problem is i dnt knw where i can get it in the UK. Because apparantly it is only sold in US. its called CLASSY WAVE OUTRE. cani get it in uk and how much or if not is there any other weave i can use that is similar to this. Please suggestions would be appreciated thanks. wink

Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by uniqued(f): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2009
or is there any other weave similar to dancing curls. made by premim now or sumthin that i can get in UK. full wavy/curly and long. thanks
Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by kokolet25: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2010
Hello, If you are looking for AUTHENTIC 100% human hair, look no further!! Koko's hair offers quality, variety and value all in one!!

At Koko’s Hair our desire is to bring out the beauty in every woman, as the saying goes “ The hair is a woman’s crown and glory.”

From lengths as short as 7 inches to long ones of 32inchs!!!inches|_We offer 100% human hair and a wide range of hair products to keep your hair looking healthy and vibrant. Where else can you find top of the line human hair at such affordable prices.

Most of all Koko’s hair is guaranteed to last you several years, without shedding or thinning. It is surely the best investment a lady can make towards her looks.

We offer all the options you could possibly think of concerning human hair.
We have a wide range of different textures of hair from bone straight , wavy, curly and even to extreme curl.
Our hair comes in natural colours such as various shades of black and brown. High pitch colours such as blonde areblondavailable

In order to prolong the life-span of your hair and enjoy its to the fullest, we have products which you can use on Koko’s hair. The products will help retain it’s vibrant shine, health appearance, texture and freshness . Our maintenance stock ranges from ,curl definers, oil-free hair polish, human hair conditioners aconditioners. We also give advise on taking care of your purchases. Please contact us for more information.

Re: What Weave Do I Use For This Hairstyles by tpiah: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2010
isnt that a lacefront?

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Oluchi Emerges Is New Miss Indigenous Nigeria 2020 / Mr Universe Nigeria 2012: Pictures Of Contestants / How To Get A Beautiful Body Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.