Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) (6368 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by CaesarDon(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2017
The thirst for power,control and respect as often made some people to clamour for post and position that they feel elevates their status from mere citizens, to people of higher status in the community, this as always been the case from cradle as teens are attracted to the bad boys and some resort to joining cult groups,clubs for big boys and girls on campus, man o war kegites.
I do laugh when i see man o war students, the stress they undergo to gain respect and to be revered among their fellow students, would you allow yourself be flogged and punished by a girl for any possible reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjpeGbW9Qxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLnXqodfAI

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by ArcFresky(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Nothing is embrassing, in a legal paramilitary outfit trying to instill discipline....

The only issue there is the use of cane, which is sadly a norm in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by CoolFreeday(m): 1:24am On Mar 29, 2017
you see that as punishment?

2 Likes

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Adeoba10(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2017
So kinni embarrassment...
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol... Nonsense
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by CaesarDon(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
ArcFresky:
Nothing is embrassing, in a legal paramilitary outfit trying to instill discipline....

If this isn't mortifying I don't know what tour definition of embarrassment is.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by CaesarDon(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
ArcFresky:

If this isn't mortifying I don't know what your definition of embarrassment is.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Elthugnificent(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Fortunately for him it wasn't two ladies, I saw one some years back in Airforce base.

The kind punishment wey the guy receive no be here o, asin the girls dey show each other who sabi punishment pass. I pity the guy man sha.

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by seunlayi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
what a mess is this?

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by onyii255(m): 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lemme just be reading comments...
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Heromaniaa: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
One senior girl ganged up with her friends to flog me in high school. Na fvck i later fvck her cool

3 Likes

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by ANNOY(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
And you are telling me that he's a man
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Make I hold mouth.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by boa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by tobtap: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
cool cool
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blacklister:
One female senior girl ganged up with her friends to flog me in high school. Na fvck i later fvck her cool
bros I hail

2 Likes

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by pbethel: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hhmmm
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by iammrjaai(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blacklister:
One female senior girl ganged up with her friends to flog me in high school. Na fvck i later fvck her cool
. Hmmmmm......Kwantinue....well hail thee.!
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'm a feminist. the day a stenching beach dare raise her hand to whip me, i will yank it off.

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by dreamwords: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
crotonite:
I'm a feminist. the day a stenching beach dare raise her hand to whip me, i will yank it off.
grin
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Swizdoe(m): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2017
He signed up for it lol....

I no like trouble, but the day a female will mistakenly misbehave for my side, I will mistakenly give her the beating of her life...

I believe more in gender equity than gender equality...
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by lonelydora: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2017
Ok
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by neyopumpn(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2017
Zagaleti is an International Organization with focus on Africa. We are currently seeking office OWNERS for FRANCHISE.
Kindly click https://k0b1y9l8k3.mailerlite.com/t7p4k6/ for more information.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by kingsfield(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Swizdoe:
He signed up for it lol....

I no like trouble, but the day a female will mistakenly misbehave for my side, I will mistakenly give her the beating of her life...

I believe more in gender equity than gender equality...

Dis reminds me of my guy who slapped his girlfriend not knowing she was a black belt carrier with a single bone.
As in eeh she brought him down not with a slap but wit a visible thunder.
It was lyk a film, he can't forget d year, date n month.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Tazdroid(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Blacklister:
One senior girl ganged up with her friends to flog me in high school. Na fvck i later fvck her cool
TWALEY!

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Tazdroid(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2017
kingsfield:

Dis reminds me of my guy who slapped his girlfriend not knowing she was a black belt carrier with a single bone.
As in eeh she brought him down not with a slap but wit a visible thunder.
It was lyk a film, he can't forget d year, date n month.
as well the hour, minute, second and moment i guess grin grin

1 Like

Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by Tazdroid(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2017
NO PAIN, NO GAIN
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Swizdoe:
[color=#006600]He signed up for it lol....

You don't live in the real world...

The way White Knights will appear from the woodwork and mend you ehh.

If a woman hits you, leave.

Once you retaliate, you can't win.
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by kingsfield(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
as well the hour, minute, second and moment i guess grin grin
U 're in d SPIRIT
Re: See the way this guy was punished and flogged by a girl (pics and video) by YMIT(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2017
wink
CaesarDon:
The thirst for power,control and respect as often made some people to clamour for post and position that they feel elevates their status from mere citizens, to people of higher status in the community, this as always been the case from cradle as teens are attracted to the bad boys and some resort to joining cult groups,clubs for big boys and girls on campus, man o war kegites.
I do laugh when i see man o war students, the stress they undergo to gain respect and to be revered among their fellow students, would you allow yourself be flogged and punished by a girl for any possible reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjpeGbW9Qxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiLnXqodfAI

cc lalasticlala mynd44

haba
dis is emasculating nw
lalasticlala mynd44 do the needful
#masculinism

(1) (Reply)

How ASUU Members Make Their Face Masks {photos} / 2010 Admission List - Agriculture, Arts & Biological Sciences,university Of Nig. / Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.