Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,851 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse (6634 Views)

EFCC Seals Off Dasuki's Mansion In Kaduna (photos) / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by oval1(f): 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2009
the fact that u guyz are arguing about this topic means pastor chris isn actually relevant.

IMO,i think as a supposed man of God he should be able to keep his enviroment clean.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by chrisical(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
They should disclose what is in the warehouse
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Superbrain(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2009
MUNEER2:

A low life scumbag? Probably if the post was about an Imam?
You are just too full of baseless assumptions.
Why can't you say something that would make me think you're really a super brain, otherwise keep mute lipsrsealed

You're so FOS.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2009
Dont judge people by appearance,a saying says.I cant imagine that guyman with nice suit,jerry curled hair and sugar-coated english to break an environmental law.Big man,big tragedy
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by gidson12(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2009
Superbrain:

@ gidson12,

I can see you're a big asshole. Short-sighted fool. You just open your mouth and talk without thinking. Rubbish! Nigeria would be better off without people like you.

superbrain, is that really ur username, what an irony, this is the first time i've ever seen an slowpoke claiming brains,
not talk of a super one, your IQ scaling is 5 i.e (0.5%) = Profound mental retardation, street mut
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by olatayor(m): 7:00am On Dec 26, 2009
@Gidson waste.or whats ur punk ass name.u need to go look for a space in HELL to spend the rest of your rotten life.i would suggest one thing to you dummy.take one second out of your freakin rotten disgracful life to think about this issue and you will find out that you are just as dumb as the reporters who took chris's name as the headline just for idiots like you to come and get one for your negative reasoning.you fool and other low life school dropouts who just go to school to learn urban english should take this for critical reasonin.why didnt the dailies go for headlines like SUNNY SOUND CLOSED DOWN BY LSG or PURECHEM AND OTHERS CLOSED BY LSG, Christ embassy is not a room that can be managed by one person,u need to check urself,how many times did u clean ur surroundings without somebody floggin u to do it.i want u all fools and low life critics to start using ur brains from now.its important
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Superbrain(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2009
gidson12:

superbrain, is that really your username, what an irony, this is the first time i've ever seen an slowpoke claiming brains,
not talk of a super one, your IQ scaling is 5 i.e (0.5%) = Profound mental retardation, street mut

Mental Retardation cannot be profound. IDIOT! You don't even know how to construct a simple statement in English.  I bet your IQ would be in the negative, probably three digits negative.

olatayor:

@Gidson waste.or whats your punk backside name.u need to go look for a space in HELL to spend the rest of your rotten life.i would suggest one thing to you dummy.take one second out of your freakin rotten disgracful life to think about this issue and you will find out that you are just as dumb as the reporters who took chris's name as the headline just for idiots like you to come and get one for your negative reasoning.you fool and other low life school dropouts who just go to school to learn urban english should take this for critical reasonin.why didnt the dailies go for headlines like SUNNY SOUND CLOSED DOWN BY LSG or PURECHEM AND OTHERS CLOSED BY LSG, Christ embassy is not a room that can be managed by one person,u need to check urself,how many times did u clean your surroundings without somebody floggin u to do it.i want u all fools and low life critics to start using your brains from now.its important

Period. You've said it all. Fools like gidson12 make more sense when they keep quiet. Guy, how you dey?
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by gidson12(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2009
Superbrain:

Mental Retardation cannot be profound. slowpoke! You don't even know how to construct a simple statement in English.  I bet your IQ would be in the negative, probably three digits negative.

wow, you are giving me every reason to call u a retard, superbrain one who knows how to contruct simple and complex english, well i'm not surprised i rated your IQ correctly, for your information go to this site http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Profound+mental+retardation that where your mental state is correctly described
medically, so that you dont disgrace yourself ignorantly by saying that your mental state cannot be profound, not mild, not moderate, not severe but profound mental retardation, why not get yourself enrolled in one of these night schools for a start, ouranopithecus Ape
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by MrCrackles(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
Superbrain:

Mental Retardation cannot be profound. slowpoke! You don't even know how to construct a simple statement in English. I bet your IQ would be in the negative, probably three digits negative.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Dede1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2009
chrisical:

They should disclose what is in the warehouse

Motor vehicle spare parts including used engines.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by MUNEER2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2009
Superbrain:

You're so FOS.

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

I'm so full of shit?
Well, guess your true personality's better than mine tongue
I don't have to continue doing this with a humbug like you embarassed, who is just tryin' to paint himself white
Why don't you come out for real, and let the whole NL watch me fry you angry
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by gidson12(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
olatayor:

@Gidson waste.or whats your punk backside name.u need to go look for a space in HELL to spend the rest of your rotten life.i would suggest one thing to you dummy.take one second out of your freakin rotten disgracful life to think about this issue and you will find out that you are just as dumb as the reporters who took chris's name as the headline just for idiots like you to come and get one for your negative reasoning.you fool and other low life school dropouts who just go to school to learn urban english should take this for critical reasonin.why didnt the dailies go for headlines like SUNNY SOUND CLOSED DOWN BY LSG or PURECHEM AND OTHERS CLOSED BY LSG, Christ embassy is not a room that can be managed by one person,u need to check urself,how many times did u clean your surroundings without somebody floggin u to do it.i want u all fools and low life critics to start using your brains from now.its important

i see why this nut here can never learn anything in the rest of his misrable and pitiable life, your problem is genetical, and thats how it would keep runing through your linage, i guess u dont even read my post before you open your rotten pit mouth to spill Poo, cos you're trying to tell me that you are really the school drupout here i feel ashamed exchanging words with you, this is the last u'll hear from me,
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by olatayor(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2009
Gidson waste.well all i can say here is GO TO HELL.thats where fools like you live.i like u for one thing,you know how to read the dictionary.foolish,less privilegded,furstrated,confused a**hole.go and sleep.ur words make me wanna puke
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Superbrain(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2009
MUNEER2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

I'm so full of poo?
Well, guess your true personality's better than mine tongue
I don't have to continue doing this with a humbug like you embarassed, who is just tryin' to paint himself white
Why don't you come out for real, and let the whole NL watch me fry you angry

Try other words, Stupid ass.
gidson12:

wow, you are giving me every reason to call u a retard, superbrain one who knows how to contruct simple and complex english, well i'm not surprised i rated your IQ correctly, for your information go to this site http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Profound+mental+retardation that where your mental state is correctly described
medically, so that you dont disgrace yourself ignorantly by saying that your mental state cannot be profound, not mild, not moderate, not severe but profound mental retardation, why not get yourself enrolled in one of these night schools for a start, ouranopithecus Ape
Stupidity at it's peak! So you expect me to click on that link? Quack medical student! Trying to show your skills on NL? Burn to ashes, you asinine human.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
Fashola is overreacting to dirtiness in Lagos, he needs to take a chill pill!!! grin grin
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2009
Lagos generates tons of waste daily.It takes a little fierce sometimes to change the orientation of people against a bad thing especially when they are used to such.Abeg free fashola.Eko no go spoil
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Pifa: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
Aloy.Emeka,

The only thing I don't like about your post is the title. In Black Africa, We should try to cultivate the concept of supremacy of the institution over the individual. Obama talked about this in Ghana that, “Africa does not need strong men; Africa needs strong institutions”. This is the way to build continuity from one administration to the next and respect for the rule of law, rather than adulation of the individual in power.

The title of the post would imply that Fashola imposed by fiat, the sealing of the property in question, whereas a state agency did so in carrying out its statutory duties. I know you didn't mean it like that, but this idea of “strongmanism” is where we always fall flat in Africa. The state institution that enforced the law should be larger than the current chief executive of the state. I would have preferred to read, “LASEPA Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse”. This relegates Fashola, the man, to the background.

Sorry if I sound like nitpicking.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by charissa: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2009
ONE DAY WE CAME BACK TO THE ESTATE AND FOUND LSG LOCKED US OUT TOO. OFFENCE? THAT THE DRAINS IN FRONT OF THE ESTATE WAS LITTERED WITH LEAVES, STAGNANT WATER, SATCHET WATER BAGS TOO(THOSE THINGS GET EVERY WHERE, USAGE SHOULD BE BANNED), OPEN DRAIN WAS LITTERED? OF COS YES!IT IS OPEN! IT WAS SO RIDICULOUS THAT N200 TO A HAND CLEANED IT OUT 15 MINS. LESSON LEARNED, DON'T TAKE LSG FOR GRANTED-- WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU, YOU WILL BE SO EMBARASSED embarassed
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by airzzee(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2009
We should learn to do the RIGHT things and also doing it RIGHT. Nobodyu is above the law. Fashola is a no-nonsense man, and I also believe they were warned. Does somebody expect t be to clean his bedroom?

Let's not make this an inter-religious affair.

I don't want to talk about wht's inside, we shall soon know. Today, Most penticoastal churches now run:

1. Microfinance bank
2. Water company,
3. Private University (that the poor cannot attend; The white who showed us this light never asked us to pay a dime for education)
4. Manufacturing
5. Important all kinds of stuff

Churching today is all about riches and money. As though blessing/prosperity is all about Naira & Kobo (sorry dollars & pounds). The poor are suffering, yet we parade ourselves as followers of Christ. Let's stop riddicling that wonderful man. He did a good job while on earth. We are calling him "a fool" for DELIBERATELY not doing certain things.

Isn't the church digressing? What we doing today is JUDAISM and NOT Christianity. I hope many pastors will not lead so many innocent souls to hell. This thing has been bothering me; mayb I will create a new thread on it.

May Christ forgive us IN JESUS' NAME. May the GATES OF HELL NEVER PREVAIL OVER THE CHURCH.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by gidson12(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2009
Superbrain:

Stupidity at it's peak! So you expect me to click on that link? Quack medical student! Trying to show your skills on NL? Burn to ashes, you asinine human.

cu mstain, first i'm not student, second, i'm not in the medical field, to give you a clue, i'm a engineer with a Master degree,
because i could rightly describe your mental state medically does not make me a medical student, but from your own intellectual level you can call me a Renaissance Man, i know dead brain like you would deny clicking on that link i gave you to expose your stupidity level, just as i told your brother (olatayor)  with similar low mental disposition this is the last i'll ever reply you cos you are the dumbest and most ignorant mo ron to ever set a finger on a keyboard
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Superbrain(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2009
So you hold an advanced degree and still exhibit this level of stupidity? Masters degree from what university? Olabisi Onabanjo? Renaissance my foot. You keep saying this would be your last comment but you keep coming back to post a reply. Know why? You're scared of defeat. Get over it brother. I would have called you a FOOL but that would be an insult to other foolish people. If I'm an ignorant slowpoke like you said, i just can't imagine what you are,    undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by hezz: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
When it comes to sth that's connected to Religion, pple tends to come outta their shell.
Anyway, that's the devil at work!!
What concerns Pastor Chris with Cleanliness in the warehouse?
U guys have to understand that he got more issues to deal with that monitoring warehouse.
There is sb who takes care of the warehouse anyway! Pastor Chris is dealing with world issues, he's hardly even in the country.
He has a structure which should have taken care of that, watch what u say when it comes to sth that is connected to God's anionted one.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by kosovo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
hezz:

When it comes to sth that's connected to Religion, pple tends to come outta their shell.
Anyway, that's the devil at work!!
What concerns Pastor Chris with Cleanliness in the warehouse?
U guys have to understand that he got more issues to deal with that monitoring warehouse.
There is sb who takes care of the warehouse anyway! Pastor Chris is dealing with world issues, he's hardly even in the country.
He has a structure which should have taken care of that, watch what u say when it comes to sth that is connected to God's anionted one.
You do not know anything regarding the Pastor's Movement, so how could you arrive at your conclusion?
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Moneyline(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2009
Most people that are against Pastor.Chris,we know them they are terrorist.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by MUNEER2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
Moneyline:

Thank God it's most, not all! grin
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by gee4short: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
I guess we have not quite moved on from the military rule era we still think governance is a one man affair angry
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Bokoharam: 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
Moneyline:

I hope we will nt become the followers of JIM JONES, who in the 1970s, lead over 900 of his followers to the worst ever Mass Suicide. His 'church' members were brainwashed into accepting to drink cynide & other lethal substances in the name of God knows what! The way we worship men more than Almighty God is becoming so worrisome & shocking.
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by fyneguy: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2009
what does a Bokoharam know about worshipping men?

Bros, go get some education first, now that your group has been demystified
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by kosovo(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2009
Moneyline:

Very Pathetic, I used to think that Ignorance was only found in the markets, unfortunately i was wrong! Some people just lack any form of cognitive content
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by MrCrackles(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Moneyline:

You must be a fuc.ktard
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

You must be a fuc.ktard
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse by Ndeewonu: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2010
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? / Nigeria Is Broke: NNPC Fails To Remit Monthly Revenue / Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.