Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) (24916 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by morereb10: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2015
The three best landlords and owners of Lagos, I great una oooo. The two former Lagos state governors and the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu observed their Eid Prayers at the Dodan Barracks mosque in Obalende Lagos this morning.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/09/see-fashola-tinubu-and-oba-of-lagosas.html#sthash.hfj7CEsx.dpuf

17 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by dalass(f): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
B D S! decode..
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Blackberrybabes: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
The three Musketeers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by frankay430(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2015
When did Oba Lil'Wayne return from London? Didn't we see him hustling for Agege bread on the streets of London the other day? cheesy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by broxymall(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2015
You de call lalasticalatica, for this nansense..
what do you gain from the pix you just posted,
hope they pay you for this. .

Watch collections available Emporio armani, Casio Edifice Chronograph watch, Diesel watch, and other collections, visit link at signature

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by cutesmilez(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
awon political juggernauts

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Fredchisom(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
K
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by solobenzo(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
So what do we do embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by damton(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
ok.o.make dem no forget to pray for Nigeria.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by hensben(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
Okay
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
This one that akinolu is looking like Ibn baz.Se ko si

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by sage2(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2015
They look good together.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by henchamb(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Oh wailers
I thought pdp said they were fighting

8 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by kennycatch97(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Phamoxy(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Happy Barka de Sallah to them, to my oga at the top PMB and to oda Muslim brothers n Sisters out there...Hope the wailing wailer won't cry over this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Omotayor123(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
I did too, just like every other practicing Muslim.

Those guys are not paying Attention undecided
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by PresidentT(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
They are likely discussing Saraki ordeal at the Eid ground in Ilorin.
#just joking

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by dOnLarich: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2015
Beta Governor . Lagoon King . Thief-nubu

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by yinkson(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Have always said it and will continue to say it that B.R Fashola is the best governor/leader Nigeria has ever had...Lagosians are missing his office as governor.

God Bless you sir!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
- Fashola my man,I sight you!Since you left your seat as the Governor of Lagos,we do not know what your successor is up to.He's there gallivanting with Danny Glover.Of what importance is his visit to Lagosians when trucks and trailers have taken over Lagos roads and killing innocent citizens in numbers?

- Oba Lil Wayne AkiEWU of Lagoon,I also sight you!The last time I saw you,you were carrying kpafun up and down the streets of London.How was your trip back home?

- Jagaban of Body Odour,the man who knows how to rock the Dock of CCT best.Perhaps,that may well be where the gods have destined you to end your political career.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Sirnokiopee(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Imam jagaban of Lagos I hail thee
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by Oxyde1(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2015
Fashola the man with true vision,, who later allegedly got caught in the web of corruption,, just like his okpolo-eyed boss... I still respect you sir!!

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by hemartins(m): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Wailers asked for a picture of tinubu and fashola, here it is.

Happy Salah

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by dayo23(f): 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
A very big dissapointment to the wailers Association

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by change49ja: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2015
I thought some pained people said Tinubu and Fashola are fighting...

11 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by chesterlee(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Oba lil wayne...the owner of the Lagoon grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by dridowu: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2015
God Bless Our Hustle
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by ibkgab001: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Wobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2015
Oba of Lagos feeling cool.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) by shejane: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2015
But they said Fashola and Tinubu are ......

Y are they together?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Reasons Odigie Oyegun Withdrew From APC Chairmanship - Daily Trust / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Weighs Options Between APC, PDP / We Are Not Obidients In Enugu, We Support PDP - Arch Bishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.