Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) (45950 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Cici Officiacici Rocks To A Song As Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Gifty Said She Is Not Married While On Beat FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Teedawg: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
abs that did not save him from eviction is that one abs
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
2shur:
I also got abs buh i use them for fighting bad guys
Self defense.
Niggi need to learn some martial arts
Not havong sox packs and cant fight without bottle or stones or sticks.
Abegi
Uhmm the fighter

Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by DrTims(m): 9:54am On Mar 29, 2017
Seriously Maybe u have'nt met me...
tossedbae:
To be honest I dnt find guys with six pack sexy at all
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Moving4: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by tossedbae(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2017
DrTims:
Seriously Maybe u have'nt met me...
go chop first
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by ahizih(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
tossedbae:
To be honest I dnt find guys with six pack sexy at all
Which guys do you find sexy?
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by rocknation62(m): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2017
LVMedia:
The Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Bassey who was evicted on sunday last week was invited by on #99 .9Fm Beat FM for an interview where he show off what he got (his 6packs) for the ladies...

From the reaction of the lady in the picture...We can see Ladies love guys with Packs... grin

See Photo Below;

Source; http://www.legendvibes.com.ng/2017/03/ladies-go-gaga-as-bassey-shows-what-he.html?m=1
MEANWHILE MY OWN 6PACK grin

Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by DrTims(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. Make i come make u give me food
tossedbae:
go chop first
grin
tossedbae:
go chop first
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Slimzjane(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Wow..i love dis one
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:
angry
Dangote no get
Obasanjo no get
Bill Gates no even get
so who you wan intimidate?

I guess most of our ladies will go for six cars than this your six packs and mighty chest.
who asked you? go and do your own exercise to tone up your body. he is flaunting what he's got, if it pains you so much go to the popular bridge. people be hating on others like you have a problem with their existence in life.. Am immune to bad words and insults,so you can actually bring it on.
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2017
decatalyst:
Sharp geh, she already knows what bassey carry grin grin

Some ladies be wet already on top ordinary packs tongue
People think Bassey only attract ladies because of his 6 packs. But I tell you that money aside, the guy is everything women want. You need to see him face to face to see how handsome he is. You need to hear him speak to know how intelligent he is. You need to be around him to know how funny and creative he is. You need to stay with him to see how humble he is. I was in the same hostel room with him in Ekiti camp 3 years ago when we were serving. sometimes I just envy him or feel I was like him. Almost all the beautiful girls in camp were flocking around him yet he didn't take advantage of them. This guy is indeed a rare gem.

2 Likes

Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2017
dacblogger:
Am covered,I refuse to fall for this temptation. embarassed
na who cover u? So u like dis kind body? Oh girl na die b dat oh
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2017
nikkypearl:
I dont do 6packs..I love chubby men lipsrsealed

#teamchubbymen#

This one will be pywessing breast like akpu. ... grin
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by stainlink(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Usher, Lebron James, Idris Elba, Trey Songz, Tom Brady, Brad Pitt, Lewis Hamilton Floyd Mayweather jr. all have 6packs and are worth more than 6 cars so watchu saying?

Now divide their assets into two:
1: SIX PACKS AND MIGHTY CHEST
2: FLEET OF CARS, GIANT MANSIONS, BANK ACCOUNT FULL WITH MONEY

NOW LADIES CHOOSE BETWEEN 1 & 2

Obviously, 2 HAVE IT.
THATS MY POINT

AND INCASE YOU ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL, THE COMMENT I MADE IS JUST FOR THE FUN, NOTHING MORE
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Itulah(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
I can only see 4 packs not 6
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by stainlink(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2017
ireneblush:
who asked you? go and do your own exercise to tone up your body. he is flaunting what he's got, if it pains you so much go to the popular bridge. people be hating on others like you have a problem with their existence in life.. Am immune to bad words and insults,so you can actually bring it on.
MY BROTHER LIFE IS MORE THAN WHAT WE DO ON NAIRALAND undecided

AND INCASE YOU ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL, THE COMMENT I MADE IS JUST FOR THE FUN, NOTHING MORE
AFTER ALL I GOT MORE LIKES THAN YOU grin grin grin
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by stainlink(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
VERDA:

I understand your point perfectly, but we need to stop making it seem like staying fit is a bad thing and having a pot belly is healthy once you have money.. ...it should not be an either/or ,one should aspire for wealth as well as good health by staying fit.

THE MORE AWKWARD YOUR COMMENT, THE MORE LIKES YOU GET wink wink wink
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:

Now divide their assets into two:
1: SIX PACKS AND MIGHTY CHEST
2: FLEET OF CARS, GIANT MANSIONS, BANK ACCOUNT FULL WITH MONEY

NOW LADIES CHOOSE BETWEEN 1 & 2

Obviously, 2 HAVE IT.
THATS MY POINT

Wasnt taking it personal bro was just pointing out some stuff another view dats all
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by ireneblush(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:

MY BROTHER LIFE IS MORE THAN WHAT WE DO ON NAIRALAND undecided

AFTER ALL I GOT MORE LIKES THAN YOU grin grin grin
who is your brother? lol,cook with the likes or change it to money if you can. but seriously it's not good to hate on people like that.or may be my perception of your post is too sensitive. nevertheless, peace.
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by stainlink(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2017
ireneblush:
who is your brother? lol,cook with the likes or change it to money if you can. but seriously it's not good to hate on people like that.or may be my perception of your post is too sensitive. nevertheless, peace.

I didn't care to check whether you are male or female cos the comment seem like what a male would give... Its not about hate seriously, thats how i comment. On cooking with the likes i wish i could but i definitely know i cant. PEACE cool
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:
angry
Dangote no get
Obasanjo no get
Bill Gates no even get

I guess most of our ladies will go for six cars than this your six packs and mighty chest.
correct
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by emmysoft14(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
lollmaolol:
Bassey the macho man. So intelligent and outspoken.

really
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by VERDA: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:

THE MORE AWKWARD YOUR COMMENT, THE MORE LIKES YOU GET wink wink wink

Hehehe....alright then, I did not take it personal tho smiley
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by izuch(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Mi PAPI es muy CALIENTE! shocked shocked tongue

It reminds me of TrapHedges' abs *drooling*
j

El es to papa? shocked
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by bush112(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
stainlink:
angry
Dangote no get
Obasanjo no get
Bill Gates no even get

six pack no delay six car
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by DrTims(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Try reply my PM naw. Would like to know u personally. No harm intended...
tossedbae:
go chop first
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by Indomixx: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Slimzjane:
Wow..i love dis one
Hey,girl i saw ur pm,but am having issues replying messages. You wanted to tell me something??... Pls drop ur mail or phone number so i can find a way of replying
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Mi PAPI es muy CALIENTE! shocked shocked tongue

It reminds me of TrapHedges' abs *drooling*

Lols am blushing
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by 1daboi: 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Slimzjane:
Wow..i love dis one
c ur teeth
Re: Bassey Shows His 6 Packs On Beat F.M & Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) by 1daboi: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Slimzjane:
Wow..i love dis one
see your teeth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour As A Striper In Bikini In An Animated Photo / Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Burna Boy Reacts To Lady Advising Stefflon Don To Stop Posting His Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.