Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out (1042 Views)

The Division Open Beta Is Live / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / For Anyone Who Likes Jrpgs And Owns An Apple Device Or An Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2009
Revolutionary FPS the rounding up of FPS genre as reviews calls it has just begun. If you have a PS3 and you have a stable internet connection well then common in. 256 trigger happy players in a room with sophisticated weapons in their artillery (it don't get bloodier than that). The better code is on PS store (258MB) After that, you'll have to update the game (38MB). Finally, you'll have to download the game data which is about 1.8gb. If you are in Nigeria, just make a US or UK account and shoot me (weedologist) in the head when you see me online. I'll be waiting for you all.

Other game demos you might like.

Resonance of fate (Japanese store)
GT5 (All PS stores)

If you catch me (weedologist) in a room on M.A.G, hoola at me (Shoot me without killing me then stop I'll take note of that) I'll give you my modnation racer beta code (unused) and a free Wipreout HD (PSN anti gravity game) VIA my PSN and ragdoll kungfu. Get your  headset ready. If you have a headset, call 9jaganja. See you on Jan 4th. Damn same day school resumes.
Re: Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out by ogagusps3: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
2gigs! undecided
I think I'll pass. I just spent aweek downloading more than 12 gigs, so let me rest small wink
Re: Who likes FPS? M.A.G open beta is out by ogagusps3: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2009
sorry for the double post.
The game looks nice sha undecided
I might actually consider downloading this game tongue

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Good Website Developers In Nigeria? / The Reason Why Crafting So Arbitrary? / Zynga Lays Off 18% Of Its Workforce:-blog.afriquehost.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.