Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) (26011 Views)

Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant / Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack / Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by MrImole: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Aishat Buhari?

Has she not been transferred yet?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by StarPlayer: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2017
modelmike7:
...sick
angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by flyDixon: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2017
Very Friendly and humble man, offering me chocolate over and over until I left when I went visiting them. May his gentle soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Since mama patience left, office of the first lady is now boring.
Boring b/c no more jawbreaking misgrammer again abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think everyone on nairaland is still struggling with carry overs and hustling for pocket money from your parents like you?

Small boy go and ask any graduate from the "university of jos" about "professor f.k tallen" and attain some clarity in your life! His sister is a former deputy governor of plateau state and is the one who just lost her husband! So is her husband not the profs INLAW?

Now GET LOST!
Young man, you sound so pained by my two lines reply to your bad diction. You know, i try as much as possible not to throw tantrums and insults on social but social media ills like you make that so difficult a task. As for the carry-overs, lets cut the long story short, i dint even go to school...so my parents never worried about pocket monies.

all these wouldnt have been if not for your terrible diction...i wouldnt say get lost to you.
FIND YOURSELF...you are already lost
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by blingxx(m): 9:12am On Mar 29, 2017
190theclown:
Useless people

Your problem as a problem sir undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2017
holysainbj:

Young man, you sound so pained by my two lines reply to your bad diction. You know, i try as much as possible not to throw tantrums and insults on social but social media ills like you make that so difficult a task. As for the carry-overs, lets cut the long story short, i dint even go to school...so my parents never worried about pocket monies.

all these wouldnt have been if not for your terrible diction...i wouldnt say get lost to you.
FIND YOURSELF...you are already lost

Now it's pain! Whenever little kids like you are made aware of their faux pas it then becomes time to cry pain? You wanted to mis-yarn and also form prof and now you have been put in your place!

Someone that does not know the meaning of one's inlaw is now trying to save face! Little boy...Go and study all my posts on nairaland and see whether we can ever be mates when it comes to intellect! Once again get lost!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Hmm...This chap was my former lecturer and eventual project supervisors inlaw! Sad times for him I guess!

RIP!

You said " Sad times for him I guess!"

What times are you talking about please Sir? The time he was your lecturer ? The time he was your project supervisors in law ? Or the time now that he is no longer alive ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
cry
Funlordjnr:

Hmm...This chap was my former lecturer and eventual project supervisors inlaw! Sad times for him I guess!

RIP!

He was 83 oo and most have retired nearly 20 years ago so how can he be Ur former lecturer
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
AnanseK:

You said " Sad times for him I guess!"

What times are you talking about please Sir? The time he was your lecturer ? The time he was your project supervisors in law ? Or the time now that he is no longer alive ?

Sad times for him and his family NOW...as in this week!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
cry

He was 83 oo and most have retires nearly 20 years ago so how can he be Ur former supervisor

"This CHAP( the man who died) was the INLAW (he married the sister) of my former LECTURER (Prof. Tallen)!"

Understand?
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

"This CHAP( the man who died) was the INLAW (he married the sister) of my former LECTURER (Prof. Tallen)!"

Understand?

Yes I eventually saw Ur reply to another chap and got the pic

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Sad times for him and his family NOW...as in this week!

Now I understand what you are saying. His family will be sad of course, but I don't necessarily agree that it's a Sad time for HIM though.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Now it's pain! Whenever little kids like you are made aware of their faux pas it then becomes time to cry pain? You wanted to mis-yarn and also form prof and now you have been put in your place!

Someone that does not know the meaning of one's inlaw is now trying to save face! Little boy...Go and study all my posts on nairaland and see whether we can ever be mates when it comes to intellect! Once again get lost!
young man go and cry silently in ur little quatre..
why would i go through your posts now its about vindication? lol...boy oh boy. i just saw one of your post and its reeks of bad english and low intellect.

i would have forgiven the bad english, but u say u have intellect? oga intellectuall...but u cant keep an argument or buttress your invalid point without a word of insult? how intellectual thou really are.
ifod
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
cry

He was 83 oo and most have retired nearly 20 years ago so how can he be Ur former lecturer
thanks for noting too
i also quoted this same post and he finally corrected his bad english, instead of him to say thank you, the boy is just throwing insults.
wait, hes coming for you

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Pavore9:

It needs editing.
has he insulted you yet? this boys dont want to be corrected any longer
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
omenkaLives:
One can only imagine the kind of project he wrote. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omenka u sef folo see the bad english abi
the boy is here throwing insults
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Ramaa(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Am ready to help Buhari in another room services....
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Pavore9: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=holysainbj post=55058378]
has he insulted you yet?
this boys dont want to be corrected any longer[/quote
He hasn't and if he does, it belittles​ him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2017
holysainbj:

young man go and cry silently in UR? little ..QUATRE?
why would i go through your posts now its about vindication? lol...boy oh boy. i just saw one of your post and its reeks of bad english and low intellect.

i would have forgiven the bad english, but u say U have intellect? oga INTELLECTUALL?..but u cant keep an argument or buttress your invalid point without a word of insult? how intellectual thou really are.
ifod

If you are not weeping why are you jumping all over everyone else's posts who are smarter than you that also quoted me? So you are now the one famzing? grin

See olodo that wants to teach others about diction but can't spell to save his life? Anyway once again shut up and get lost!
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

If you are not weeping why are you jumping all over everyone else's posts who are smarter than you that also quoted me? So you are now the one famzing? grin

See olodo that wants to teach others about diction but can't spell to save his life? Anyway once again shut up and get lost!
i think those guys also quoted ur wrong english...
i also noticed u changed ur lectures...lol, its ordinary thank you thats so hard for you.
and QUATRE is wrong chai
your own bad shaa
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by ademusiwa3r: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.