Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) (26001 Views)

Pauline Tallen Appoints Daughter, Violet Osunde, As Special Assistant / Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack / Pauline Tallen Meets Amina Mohammed At UN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by CastedDude: 6:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has offered her deepest condolences to Mrs. Pauline Tallen, former Deputy Governor of Plateau state, over the death of her husband, Elder John Katkwap Tallen, who passed away at 83. She described him as an elder statesman, whose contributions to national development would not be forgotten.

She was speaking during a condolence visit to the home of the late statesman, in Abuja, yesterday , praying God to repose his soul and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Mrs. Buhari was received by the widow, Mrs. Pauline Tallen,and other close family members and friends. Mrs. Tallen is a close associate of Mrs. Buhari.

Earlier in the day, Mrs. Buhari also visited the home of Engr. Buba Galadima to offer condolences over the death of his son, Aliyu Buba Galadima, who died in a road accident recently.

She described the death of the young man as very tragic and prayed Almighty Allah to grant him access into paradise.

Mrs. Buhari was accompanied on the visits by wife of the Governor of Nasarawa state, Hajiya Mairo Tanko Almakura, wife of Zamfara state Governor, Asmaú Yari, wives of service chiefs and many others.

Adebisi Olumide-ajayi

SA MEDIA TO THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/aisha-buhari-her-daughter-visit-wife-of.html

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by CastedDude: 6:50am On Mar 29, 2017

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Young03(m): 7:03am On Mar 29, 2017
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmm...This chap was my former lecturer and eventual project supervisors inlaw! Sad times for him I guess!

RIP!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 8:23am On Mar 29, 2017
RiP
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Hmm...This chap was my former lecturers and eventual project supervisors inlaw! Sad times for him I guess!

RIP!

was your former lecturer(s)
project supervisor inlaw...
bros no b by force naa ...u just dey try familiarise
issokay

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Qmerit(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP IN PEACE TO THE HUSBAND. MADAM TAKE HEART NA SO LIFE REACH.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by celestialAgent(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
83 should be ceremonious not moody

Come to think of it, am I the only one who thinks Aisha is getting darker while Buhari is getting lighter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by 190theclown: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Useless people
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by emmyreb(f): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP to d him, madam Biko take heart o
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
holysainbj:

bros no b by force naa ...u just dey try familiarise
issokay
One can only imagine the kind of project he wrote. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Pavore9: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by sapientia(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2017
So if Presido wife wan go tell person sorry. Wives of other governors go follow am. These wives left their states and husbands or does it mean that they dont live in their states? Its possible sha.. This woman rejected an appointment to be with her husband but una no go gree go care for una own..

By d way.. woman go see woman.. i know say na man die.. but why are all those men behaving as if they want kiss the First Lady.. let them give way make women discuss their matter na.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Pavore9: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Hmm...This chap was my former lecturers and eventual project supervisors inlaw! Sad times for him I guess!

RIP!

It needs editing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by maxiuc(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Political office dey hungry me

Rip to the dead
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Amarabae(f): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Since mama patience left, office of the first lady is now boring.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Condolence
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by lizzypro: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Rip
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by StarPlayer: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Food for vaseline crew
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Beautiful, cultured, intelligent wife of my President

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
Food for vaseline crew
...sick

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 29, 2017
No worry. Aisha buhari husband go soon die
Re: Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) by Funlordjnr: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2017
holysainbj:

bros no b by force naa ...u just dey try FAMILIARISE
issokay

You think everyone on nairaland is still struggling with carry overs and hustling for pocket money from your parents like you?

Small boy go and ask any graduate from the "university of jos" about "professor f.k tallen" and attain some clarity in your life! His sister is a former deputy governor of plateau state and is the one who just lost her husband! So is her husband not the profs INLAW?

Now GET LOST!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video) / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.