Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd (39379 Views)

Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by KanwuliaExtra: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Happy for her o!
Nigerian women escaping the Nigerian JUNGLE men one by one for much needed peace and quiet!

Green card and US citizenship as EXTRA BONUS!!!! cool
This na some SERIOUS GREEN CARD marriage I swear! cheesy

The best acting of her life so far!

Congrats Clarion Chukwurah-Peters-Abiola-Oduneye-Boyd- ;DTINUBU-TRUMP!

Flatina nor dey carry last ke! The poor woman don taya for "AFONJA BLOKOS" of doom!
IPOB blokos na no go area for sure.
Muchechecheche

Sha no catch cancer from that "ganja-man" cigar-mouth before you get the "kpali" o! wink
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by jordyspices: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Clarence peter come see ya mama oh she dey ball wif her hubby see as d cigarette dey for him mouth dat guy na badoo shina peters see ya ex wife oh wow wow wow undecided
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by naijacentric(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Maaale notin do u life is too short
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by yabatown: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2017
DESPERATE OLD HAG. I JUST DEY PITY HER SON.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by bigsmoke2(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Her husband looks like one of those grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Tamakay(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Thank God for her. I hope her head don settle because she look like a lady that has d spirit of anger
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by ollaxworld: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by ruggedtimi(m): 9:22am On Mar 29, 2017
ucmini:
Dear Nairalanders,
please which online biz can i start with #10k ?
open a thread on it
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Pearly255(f): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
This old woman sabi enjoyment big time

See her fine young husband
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by idris4r83(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
youngberry001:
eww dat mouth in 7th pix fit succk 12inchis dick dry smiley smiley
badt guy
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by babalonimi: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2017
Clearence shot it
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by ucmini: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by adeoba2008(m): 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
ucmini:
Dear Nairalanders,
please which online biz can i start with #10k ?

Bulk sms
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by pkang: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
In this life always do things that makes u happy.
Money is good.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Ruler2: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
LaRochelle:
Sometimes, I wonder how Nairaland was overtaken by bad belle people. You people (the bad belles) cannot be happy for someone. Was the man blind when he was marrying her? He knows what he saw in the woman, and decided to marry her. They are having a vacation that most couples only dream of (due to constraints of time, money or affection), and the only thing you can see is that the woman is older.

She has a grownup son, that is even older than some of you. How many people's mothers look this nice at her age? She is mommy la hotte.

PS: If you want to attack me, make sure you have a solid argument.
Your wisdom full Geepee tank
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by ucmini: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
adeoba2008:

Bulk sms
more info please
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by robotix: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2017
LaRochelle:
Sometimes, I wonder how Nairaland was overtaken by bad belle people. You people (the bad belles) cannot be happy for someone. Was the man blind when he was marrying her? He knows what he saw in the woman, and decided to marry her. They are having a vacation that most couples only dream of (due to constraints of time, money or affection), and the only thing you can see is that the woman is older.

She has a grownup son, that is even older than some of you. How many people's mothers look this nice at her age? She is mommy la hotte.

Nothing do you babe. You have spoken well. The average Nigerian is a gossiper and spreader or bad news. You should know that by now.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by curvilicious: 9:34am On Mar 29, 2017
The woman with the lip for Africa, that used to smear her lips with one gold coloured lipstick in the days of SECRETS ND SCANDALS
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Moving4: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Old Schools in Love,....Dat's Nice
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2017
All I see is thunder and cellulite grin
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by jidobaba(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2017
LaRochelle:

My own is that she clearly tried to get herself another Shina Peters, the resemblance is uncanny!
But there can only be one SSP, Sir Shina Peters!
Afonja for life, ijo shinaaa!!

By the way, Daddy Boyd looks so granddaddy-ey, smiley

Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Ishilove: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2017
I hope this marriage lasts because many times too much media attention jinxes new marriages
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Ishilove: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Fabulocity:
All I see is thunder and cellulite grin
She is FIFTY years old...
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by seguno2: 10:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Ishilove:
I hope this marriage lasts because many times too much media attention jinxes new marriages

The media is not particularly interested in their marriage.
More like they/their marriage is interested in the media.
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by omosedollar(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2017
If that her husband with the muscles? He will foock that woman back to her twenties
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Pamelayoung: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2017
I admire this woman
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by enomakos(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2017
Clarion chukwuka hads also been a beauty,love her so much
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by Hitechzone: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Missing u, my screen queen!!!!
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by ijayebonyi(f): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2017
Who is this lala, ishilove, hunger bad and mmmmmm?
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by pappy4real(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2017
And they caught nothing
Re: Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd by kafibiz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
......¿¿¿¡!?+!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.