Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story (39388 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by EmagNig(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2018
Popular Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy has reacted to the trending story of the monkey that was reported to have allegedly stolen N70million from the coffer of a senator.

Nigerians were recently given a rude shock after reports emerged of a Nigerian senator insinuating that a large sum of N70 million may have been carted away by monkeys from a farm.

As expected, many Nigerians reacted with disbelief and stupefaction to the strange news especially as it is coming just a few days after the report of a snake swallowing N36 million from a JAMB office.

Now, Don Jazzy, a foremost Nigerian music producer, has joined those talking about the news.

Don Jazzy, reacting to the story, implied, albeit jokingly, that Nigerians are now actors and that we are all acting out the "Snake and the Monkey shadow" movie.

Checkout his post below:

Senator Shehu Sani had yesterday at the Senate's plenary session reacted to the story of a said amount of money mismanaged by the chairman of the Northern Senators' Forum, Sen. Abdullahi Adam.

According to the Senator, the money amounting to N70million was allegedly missing and he mentioned that the money could have been swallowed by a monkey just like the mysterious snake that swallowed N36million at the Benue office of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board.According to the Senator:

“Abdullahi Adamu is a distinguished senator and an elder statesman . There are some things that some of my colleagues cannot say but I am not used to holding back what is the truth.

“When we resumed as senators , when we assumed office , senator Ahmed Lawan tendered the sum of 70 million naira to the 8 th senate that is , that 70 million naira was monies gathered by northern senators from the 7th senate .

“So it was handed over to the 8th senators from northern Nigeria under the 8th senate .

“The rumours going round whether it is true but I believe most of the senators know is the fact there were allegations that some monkeys raided the farm house of some of the executives in northern senators forum and carted away some of these monies .

“I think this country is becoming a huge joke , first of all it was the rodent that drove away the president and we now have snakes consuming about N36 million, and now you have monkeys, ”

http://lailasnews.com/don-jazzy-reacts-story-monkey-stole-n70million/

lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by grbgrb4(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
i dedicate this post to Nnamdi kanu, the man behind naming Nigeria a zoo. Where a cow ìs the president, while the rat,snake and monkey are the corrupt officials.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by LAFO: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2018

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Tamarapetty(f): 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2018
this is a movie, and we're all play acting.

nigeria should be changed to ''ZOO''

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by ijebuloaded(m): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2018
Oh No!..

Make Money Blogging - A Beginner's Guide from Build Your Own Blog

Click Here

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by SeniorZato(m): 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
We have seen and heard a lot in this country
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by postiva: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2018
NOT again, we just lie because the animal cant talk abi, God that Suprice Balaam Numbers 22:21-39 will suprice all of una one day

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by nairavsdollars(f): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
I dont know who is more sensible between Dino Melaye and Shehu Sani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by itsandi(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by IamFisherman(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Like i earlier said watch this trend.... grin grin for your stock fish check my signature.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by backspaced(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Elevantix Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Food & Hospitality industry leader in Nigeria, to fill the following position:
Job Title: CFO/FC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description:
 Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
 Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
 Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
 Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
 Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
 Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community, bankers and debt and equity funds.
 Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, with a total experience of at least 12-15 years and at least 3-5 years in a senior role.
Interested (and qualified only) candidates should apply to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by anizy(f): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Toks06: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
This country is a joke,irredeemably useless n a shithole
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by StackHouse1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
This gist is getting boring... Next is rat ate 60million

PS 3,Elepaq generator and laptop for sale...
https://www.nairaland.com/4362275/quick-clearance-sale
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Larryhoover(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
First it was rat that chased the president out of office,
Snake follow suit to swallow 36 million naira (raw cash)
Now monkey has eaten 70 million naira,
I hope we wont hear the tale of an elephant soon.

WHAT A COUNTRY!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Jokerman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
So Nnamdi KANU was right when he called this nation a Zoo..... na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Ellabae(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Na wa. Real wa. Nigeria my good country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
this is a movie, and we're all play acting.

nigeria should be changed to ''ZOO''

Please stop pretending that this isn't partly our fault.

Am sure if I say to you that the GEJ govt was corrupt...you will come for me.

Likewise, if I say this current admin is corrupt....some people will come for me.

And at the end of the day, we won't get anything done against corruption ...because of sentiment....or because we have to protect our interest, or because someone is being persecuted....or whatever.

Nigeria is a zoo...because the people who should be speaking out against corruption, and voting for the right thing...are defending the corrupt out of self-interest.

We only fight corruption or complain about it when it is time for our own set of looters to come in.

Wake up. And a new country won't solve the problem. We got to change....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Reelmii: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
it is well o, wonders will never seize, lions and tigers please get ready, na una turn to make news
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Eazi1(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2018
nigeria leaders are like seasonal movies....cuz u will get unlimited of dem....imagine..... monkey swallow 70m.....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Kenzico(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Emezy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
So monkey is 70m naira richer and me dey look for 30k naira. There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Maziebuka01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
I hope one we will not wake up and hear that elephant had swallowed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Yoshy: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
At least give us reasonable lies, during PDP they were smart enough to give us good lies.

But these daft set of APC politicians can't even be smart enough to tell believable lies. Keep saying things that even a toddler will shocked at you like this.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by MeanChris(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
postiva:
NOT again, we just lie because the animal cant talk abi, God that Suprice Balaam Numbers 22:21-39 will suprice all of una one day

And the punishment shall beans forever
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Once again Nnamdi KANU is right, Nigeria is not different from a zoo.... those who called Nnamdi names, those who ignorantly insulted him should apologize asap

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Monkey Stole Senators' N70 Million Story by Cadec007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ellabae:
Na wa. Real wa. Nigeria my good country grin
bae are you shocked? You shouldn't because we live in the jungle and we have offended the animals.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Korede Feitimi Modelling In Muddy Gutter [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.