Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Turn Off Imessage And Facetime On Your Iphone Or Ipad - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Off Imessage And Facetime On Your Iphone Or Ipad (594 Views)

Apple Fixes Facetime Security Bug, Apologies To Users. / Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Appleā€™s Facetime For Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Off Imessage And Facetime On Your Iphone Or Ipad by Reediano(m): 7:53am On Mar 29, 2017
If you own an apple smartphone like the iPhone or iPad and you want to switch to other non apple devices like the Android or windows phone, then it's advisable to turn off iMessage before you switch.

Turning off iMessage will make it possible for you to receive text messages sent to you from an iDevice even if you are not using an apple device anymore. The procedure is pretty straightforward and you can check out the steps below.

How to Turn Off iMessage and FaceTime on Your iDevice
=> Make sure your SIM card is in your iPhone.
=> Go to Settings.
=> Click on Messages.
=> Turn off iMessage and go back to Settings.
=> Click on FaceTime.
=> Turn off FaceTime and you can now exit the settings.

For those Who don't Have their iDevice Anymore
If you are no longer with your iPhone or iPad, then you can turn off iMessage by visiting the Apple Website.

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/03/how-to-turn-off-imessage-and-facetime.html
Re: How To Turn Off Imessage And Facetime On Your Iphone Or Ipad by KaptaynKush: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
i have an iphone4 which have been misbehaving since January.
1. The screen turns white during usage,hangs and restart. I changed the battery twice cos i was told that it react this way when the battery is weak.
2. It will not display simcard except i reboot it with itunes.
3. The battery doesnt drop after charging , it stays on the same percentage till the phone goes off and it (battery) doesnt charge above 18% even if i plug it for 24 hours.

Someone told me that the panel is the cause of all these but i need to verify before i spend on it. Dear phone gurus, please what can i do to make my phone functional as i've been missing orders cos of these issues? Should i go ahead to change the panel?

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

HTC Desire 728g For Sale / Android Phone Storage / How Does #googleglass Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.