Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men (7700 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2017
It is so extremely tragic and sorrowful, when we get the opportunity to see recordings or stories like this one, all for the sake of finding a place of refuge.

This is the video of a Ghanaian young lady that was enrolled by one of these numerous organizations who initiates young ladies for sex business abroad, letting them know they have steady employments sitting tight for them over yonder.

This is the same with the instance of the young woman in this video whose name is withheld; she cleared out her home awaiting her kin goodbyes, with all trust of landing a decent position as a housemaid in Kuwait. Yet, on arriving, she understood there is no place like home.

Due the way that she was an armature and unpracticed in the business, she turned out to be sexually manhandled by her many bosses she served. Until the time came when she could take it any longer, she would keep running from home there in Kuwait sometimes. In any case, this insufficient to put a conclusion to the wretchedness that has come upon her, she concluded that she will do a reversal to Ghana and went up against the office that conveyed her to Kuwait.

The young woman who thought she was going for a housemaid work, wound up getting to be sex slave. She was made to serve her lords (White men) who require her administration for a specific sum that winds up on account of the offices that brought her, while peanuts is providing for her.

As one would expect, the organization pushed her away on the grounds that she was turning into an issue and could realize terrible business for them. She was sent away with nothing on her to help her return to Ghana; she chose to complete a few employments to help her safe cash for ticket back to home and she landed this one position that left a shame in her heart for rest of her life.

Tears drops down from my eyes as I compose this story, for these men are beasts in human skin. You can see whatever is left of the story from the video yourself, as my heart is excessively feeble, making it impossible to continue composing the trials that occurred.

To all the young women outside, please observe, not every one of that sparkles is gold. These sorts of things happen consistently outside there, yet we can just discuss the one's we have seen and known about. The man who one's said there is no place like home is undoubtedly an insightful one, and I can just ponder what he saw when he put forth this expression? enter the link below to watch video

http://www.vicloaded.com/watch-video-as-this-black-lady-was-sexually-abused-raped-by-three-white-men/

Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by PrinzCarter(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
They r coming for u
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by orunto27: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2017
The Rapists are Atheists, Hypocrites and sex starved Dogs.
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
.l
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
hmm
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2017
h
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
la la
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
hoo
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
hv
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2017
assu
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
absd
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
rap
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by erameh1: 12:57am On May 06, 2017
blk lay
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by vicloaded1: 4:16pm On May 10, 2017
i hate rape story
Re: Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men by vicloaded1: 11:31pm On May 11, 2017
wey video

(1) (Reply)

Hush Puppi And Mompha Lodge In The Most Expensive Hotel In Dubai(photo+vid) / Star Yoruba Actress Sola Kosoko Welcomes Baby / Celine Dion: 'he Can't Eat So I Feed Him Through A Tube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.