Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

No Sacrifice, No Atonement. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Sacrifice, No Atonement. (370 Views)

The Sacrifice / The Sacrifice / No Sacrifice, No Atonement: Lazy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sacrifice, No Atonement. by Kindoo: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2017
Ko ko' Aduke knocked
To the power room, with a force so serious 'Awofa, consult the gods I need a way out'
Awofas 'What is the matter?'
'The things I see, koyemi o, challenge here, challenge there. I am ready to give all
I am ready to role tanks of oil
Give the largest calf.
I will go far and near
To get them.

Awofas hit opele on opon ifa
'The sacrifice, the atonement'
The gods 'Let her bridle her tongue'

The gods said, no sacrifice, no atonement.
Aduke 'The burden press me, the yoke break me. There must be a sacrifice.
' Lo ko ara re ni ijanu. You talk too much, keep your secrets. All lizard lie stomach down, who knows the one that aches.
You talk to known and stranger about you, you boast your pride, grieve your pain. That is where those arrows came from.

'Just my friends, and a few others. It good to be open minded, melo laye'

'Go and learn to caution what you reveal to others about you. To play or joke with others is not bad, to reveal your secret to all is foolishness. If you take caution, you shall break no more'

OMÓJUWÚRÀ
From
www.wukes..com
visit for more.
Re: No Sacrifice, No Atonement. by Pieromania: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Coronach / Over My Shoulders - Enjoy Literature At Its Peak. / Lessons For Every Entrepreneur From An Entrepreneurship Hang-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.