Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

On The Job Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / On The Job Training (746 Views)

What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? / Should I Quit The Job. Please Help I Am Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Job Training by cappon1954: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Good day everyone,

As i type this i still fear for my future! All i'm begging for, from anyone that can assist is just on the job training, where i can work, at least be happy that i'm learning something and also earning something at the same time (even if it's not much); the main objective is just to secure a job where i'll be trained on something that will be useful for me in the future. Achieving this would have been a bit easier if i don't have to hustle for myself and my family's welfare, because i would have just devoted myself on a particular handwork and learn it to the core, but how will i and my family survive when there is no other source of income apart from the hustle i go out there to hustle everyday (this makes it difficult for me to develop that courage of leaving all my hustle, to learn something that will put food on my table in the future). this is why i'm begging for anybody that can assist me, place me on, on the job training (even if i'm not really earning much, just something for me and my family to be surviving on whilst i'm working, learning and creating a career for myself).

NB: I have been on this issue of seeking for help from someone out there, with a good heart, since year 2015, and i have also applied for related jobs countless times with no positive result.
something in me just told me to do this publicly, which i just did.
i seriously hope that my sorrow will turn into laughter someday...

STUDIED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(GRADUATED 2012, FINISHED SERVING 2014).

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: On The Job Training by cappon1954: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2017
As i type this i still fear for my future! All i'm begging for, from anyone that can assist is just on the job training, where i can work, at least be happy that i'm learning something and also earning something at the same time (even if it's not much); the main objective is just to secure a job where i'll be trained on something that will be useful for me in the future. Achieving this would have been a bit easier if i don't have to hustle for myself and my family's welfare, because i would have just devoted myself on a particular handwork and learn it to the core, but how will i and my family survive when there is no other source of income apart from the hustle i go out there to hustle everyday (this makes it difficult for me to develop that courage of leaving all my hustle, to learn something that will put food on my table in the future). this is why i'm begging for anybody that can assist me, place me on, on the job training (even if i'm not really earning much, just something for me and my family to be surviving on whilst i'm working, learning and creating a career for myself).

NB: I have been on this issue of seeking for help from someone out there, with a good heart, since year 2015, and i have also applied for related jobs countless times with no positive result.

Email: cappon1954@gmail.com

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: On The Job Training by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
cappon1954:

Email: cappon1954@gmail.com

GOD BLESS YOU!

I can relate with your dilemma bro, I'm not in a direct position to help you, but who knows, where's your location bro?
Re: On The Job Training by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: On The Job Training by cappon1954: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2017
SnowJay92:

I can relate with your dilemma bro, I'm not in a direct position to help you, but who knows, where's your location bro?

Morning Sir.

i can inbox you more details on how u can reach me, if there is need for it.

Do have a blissful day, sir.

Thanks
Re: On The Job Training by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
cappon1954:

Morning Sir.

i can inbox you more details on how u can reach me, if there is need for it.

Do have a blissful day, sir.

Thanks

OK bro, I don't have link to a job bro, but I'm also a fresh engineer too with keen interest in automotive and all, I'm equally struggling, but if I come across anything, I'll be sure to let you know, keep searching bro, a door must open.
Re: On The Job Training by cappon1954: 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks so much for giving me your attention, i really do appreciate. Please do keep me updated via my mail directly in case anything comes up. I'll inbox u my mail.

Thanks once again.

God bless u
Re: On The Job Training by SHOPPERS(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
If I give you advice, you may not like it... What you need is money. What you want is job. What you are looking for is a paying job. Bro, road side mechanics can change your life for good if only you really need an "on the job" training and wanting to get paid with it. Within six month as an already certified engineer, you should have gotten the hang of it and be ready to set yours.
Re: On The Job Training by kacchy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gifty33:
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status

You guys will not read and digest a topic before advertising how you can make one a millionaire.
If truly what you are procuring for the op is real and true,why are you not a millionaire yet?
It takes a millionaire to make a millionaire.

#nemo dat quod non habet#
Re: On The Job Training by oladele1988(m): 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good day everyone,

GOD BLESS YOU!

Let me start like this what is your option in mechanical engineering.cos someone that study design engineering as an option can't work with ICE engine.so if you want apprenticeship training it will depend on option you study as mechanical engineering.
To you that always think all mechanical should be able to work as automotive mechanic is not like that .
Refrigerating &air conditioning engineer (R&A)
Automotive engineer
Plant engineer
Design engineer
Production Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer
Industrial Engineer
Foundry Engineer
Aeronautics Engineer
Etc
Re: On The Job Training by davido0849: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
my option is MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTION. i'm so sorry my reply is coming in this late, i didn't follow up my post after a while since no good idea came in on time, but i just found yours (your pending advice) as a way forward. please feel free to connect me with any of this training ( practical training that i can do with my hands), training that goes in line with my field of study. This time around i don't care whether i'm being paid or not, i just want to secure my future by learning something practical with my 2 hands, and have practical experience (not to continue reading theories all my life).

i appreciate your concern, sir.

Thanks in Anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders / I / 2 Hours With Jarus: A Free Online Career Chat – Democracy Day 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.