Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders (731 Views)

Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace / How Can I Become A Fellow -APICS CPIM / ICAN E Voucher Retrieval Process : Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Am in a complete dilemma now, i graduated with a first class in computer science and to be candid, i dnt even know which job to apply for cause all the jobs i see around are nowhere near what i specialized on!!!
Pls guys, help a fellow brother out by suggesting the types of jobs a computer science graduate can apply for!!!
Thanks in anticipation, your contributions will surely be highly welcomed!!!!!!
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by music4me(m): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
I doubt U truely came out with first class...When U applied to d univ to study computer science,dnt U know what job U wanna do with it?...If truely U are serious,am sorry U jst wasted all d whole years U spent in school plus ur mummy's money.
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by BiafranBushBoy: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
horlarwereleh:
Am in a complete dilemma now, i graduated with a first class in computer science and to be candid, i dnt even know which job to apply for cause all the jobs i see around are nowhere near what i specialized on!!!
Pls guys, help a fellow brother out by suggesting the types of jobs a computer science graduate can apply for!!!
Thanks in anticipation, your contributions will surely be highly welcomed!!!!!!

You studied computer science with no professional studies.

I think you should attend a professional IT School, and become a pro at any of the IT courses.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You studied computer science with no professional studies.

I think you should attend a professional IT School, and become a pro at any of the IT courses.

No bro, am really versed in graphics designing esp with corel draw, but i was thinking dat with my certificate, is dat ideal And is there no company that needs the services of a computer science graduate?
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
music4me:
I doubt U truely came out with first class...When U applied to d univ to study computer science,dnt U know what job U wanna do with it?...If truely U are serious,am sorry U jst wasted all d whole years U spent in school plus ur mummy's money.

Anyway, tnx for ur contribution bro!! I knew i made a mistake then but if u were in my shoes that time, i dnt think u would av had any choice too!!!
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by tammyboy1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
bro the market is f*cked,first class and still searching for job,wow,so no company offered you a job at your convocation?? well back to your topic,check out i.t. firms and learn some skills
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
tammyboy1:
bro the market is f*cked,first class and still searching for job,wow,so no company offered you a job at your convocation?? well back to your topic,check out i.t. firms and learn some skills

Tnx bro,......
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by BiafranBushBoy: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
horlarwereleh:

No bro, am really versed in graphics designing esp with corel draw, but i was thinking dat with my certificate, is dat ideal And is there no company that needs the services of a computer science graduate?

What is your area of specialty?

Where is your location?

If you are perfect with designs, hit me up. I can set up a meeting with you.
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What is your area of specialty?

Where is your location?

If you are perfect with designs, hit me up. I can set up a meeting with you.

Am based in kwara state, ilorin to be precised!!!!
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by BiafranBushBoy: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
horlarwereleh:

Am based in kwara state, ilorin to be precised!!!!

What are you doing in Kwara? Nawa ooo...
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by horlarwereleh(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

What are you doing in Kwara? Nawa ooo...
That is where i schooled and serve too!!!
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by BiafranBushBoy: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
horlarwereleh:

That is where i schooled and serve too!!!

Come to Lagos.
Re: Help A Brother Out Fellow Nlnders by ChocolateBunny: 6:55am On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Come to Lagos.
Hi,Pls give me ur contact

(1) (Reply)

Social Networking Sites For Professionals / Priceless Happenings / Which Of These Skills Is Best To Acquire Both On A Short And Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.