Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Mental Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mental Health (271 Views)

Your Diet Can Affect Your Mental Health / Mental Health in Nigeria: Have you heard about M.A.N.I? / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
With the recent increase in the number of suicides and suicide attempt in Nigeria, there is need to create awareness regarding mental health related issues.

Mental Health is as important as our physical health, and the brain brain is an organ that can also fall ill.

Start a conversation today and get the help you need.

Get help on our Support Forum page http://www.psychng.com/readers-forum

(1) (Reply)

Project Writers Nigeria / Burn 20kg Of Weight Easily, Flatten Your Tummy With Us. Is So Effective! / Gambia Could Become The First Country In Sub Saharan Africa To Eliminate Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.