Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) (55488 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by redsun(m): 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
flyDixon:

As long as they continue to behave as children they'll be treated as such......... You need to see how a female corp member disrespected her platoon commander in the presence of camp commandant. To all ladies.... If all there is about you is your fine face and hot body, hmmmmmmm

An average Nigerian adult has the mentality of a slow child, especially the ones that beats others to setitle.matters,like the polithivcians.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to corps member, Angel Eluna, an NYSC official brutalized her for not wearing her Khaki jacket in Ekiti State.

Shared photos of her bruised hands on Facebook and wrote;

"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated
."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nysc-official-allegedly-brutalize.html

serve you right
see ur face like doll baby
dont wear make up to parade u wont hear
put on jacket u no gree

university graduate dat wont follow instruction is dat one graduate!!!

olosho graduate

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

Despite what happened, I am not happy with this statement...especially looking at someone as a person that doesn't matter cz you had an education

And that is the exactly the reason why they beat and punish corp members. They know that If they don't do that they will grow wings because they have certificates and look down on those supposed to train them in camp

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by bareal(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am very sure Dino Melaiye is his mentor...Thank you so very much for stopping another show of shame in the next 10 years...
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Heavance(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
This lady should go back yo the dictionary to understand the word "brutalize" instead of just showing that.
When you are with nysc, you are fully no longer your parents, and must obey the clarion call.
Moreover, almost 85% receive oversize kits, so I still don't understand this lady.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
She wan go do slay mama for NYSC camp.... pepper dem gang..she nor know say NYSC no be instagram.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Dear girl, NYSC camp isn't a fashion parade ground. Neither is it one of your numerous beauty pageantry loitering the nation.

You've gone to camp to be disciplined because they know that most of you lack proper home training. Una don spoil finish.

Deal with it or decamp yourself.

There's nobody who went to camp before you who didn't get punished or stressed one way or the other.Na just 3 weeks. Endure.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Confor(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Were you forced to come for NYSC ? Would you have said that if you fall off the ROPE during exercise? Silly thing!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by donbenz(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
HIV dey worry this one angry angry

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Bamidele539: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
In her last line, "NYSC, Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated".
she has forgotten that NYSC and its officials remains the constituted authority, hence, she has to abide with every rules guiding the scheme if she dont want to have 6months extension without allaweee for that singular act she has done.

youth must obey the clarion call!
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by onyii255(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Useless story..

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by profbabatunde: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by MrImole: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is inhumane.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by BATAZworld: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
We actually don't know what NYSC stand for again in this country!
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
for better for worse till death do us apart grin #NYSC
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Abbeyme: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
preizton:
No she went through 'the four Windows of the university'.

grin
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by porchster: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
They way corpers are treated this day is so inhumane. They are been melted with all sorts of bad treatment from camp down to their PPA. There was a time, I rejected the inter house sport shirt given to me because of it big size, before I could say anything, the vice principal came from nowhere that I must be given the shirt cos am a corper and I can take anything called *trash*. Although, she saw my disapproval, still she insist I must be given. If you are going for service, reduce your expectation for you not to feel bad or hurt with this, you would adapt to the conditions in your state of deployment ...
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by hotspec(m): 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by fuckpro: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
According to corps member, Angel Eluna, an NYSC official brutalized her for not wearing her Khaki jacket in Ekiti State.

"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated
."

you are delusional.so u matter and non graduate don't,your teeth needed to be removed
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Pascal181: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC
ur father did not teach u anything. What correlation has this post with Fayose?
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!

What are you saying?

What is what a state? All these BMC staff sef...... angry

Isnt NYSC a federal parastatal again? So Fayose is responsible for sanctioning federal workers on duty?

Who do you this kind wickedness come thief this your sense....... undecided
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by SonofaPrincipal: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
LONG SNAKE KILLED IN ETEGWE - BAYELSA STATE

This is the biggest snake I've seen live and to be killed too by my friend and his brothers Timi Teemee. The snake was killed in front of their compound, at first they were scared but.. later tackled and killed the snake since they were four...

#Lalasticlala king of snakes come and see o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:
Having read thru the post...

The lady is strongly on the wrong side of the story..

Why should she not wear her official gears??

Why would she choose to disobey officials? She wants to flaunt herself or one other senior official is eyeing her so she can all another officer 'someone that does not matter' because she 'went thru the walls of the university'.

She needs to learn to how to obey instrutions cos its not funny in the 'white-collar' world.

Do not belittle anyone, it boomerangs.
it's not compulsory to wear the khaki jacket. But madam op, who are the people that "don't matter?". Expantiate biko because ayam not understanding. #countdown_to_POP_7th_April#
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by dabrake(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:

"[i]This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated."

Buhari wore a khaki that wasn't his size. Who the fvck are you?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by wyqay: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
what is Fayose business here oga
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by akblings(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
From your Pic u look like a sturborn girl...
Sometimes its hard to control humans...
Some of dz corpers acts as though they were not trained at the camp..
They hv been warned severally
1. Not to turn the face of d cap back
2. They females should tie the jacket around dia waist, if u dont want to wear it, drop it at home nd put on ONLY the NYSC crested polo with your kahki trouser..
Yet they give deaf ears to those instructions...

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by maasoap(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

Despite what happened, I am not happy with this statement...especially looking at someone as a person that doesn't matter cz you had an education
Any person that brutalize others don't matter. He's animal.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by mayorwah98(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
SOME NYSC OFFICIALS ARE WICKED. AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT AFTER MOLESTING THE GIRLS THEY END UP ASKING THEM OUT
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by igirabata123(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=TheGreatBinins post=55063730]What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC[/quote

What has fayose got to do with this, guy you need injections o
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Abbeyme: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
it's not compulsory to wear the khaki jacket. But madam op, who are the people that "don't matter?". Expantiate biko because ayam not understanding. #countdown_to_POP_7th_April#

I didn't know of the bold. Sorry, if I may ask, were you personally told that at the NYSC camp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities / Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.