Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) (55486 Views)

Imam Rafiu Olalekan: Missing Corper In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
maasoap:

Any person that brutalize others don't matter. He's animal.
I do get you...no yawa
my issue was her implication that you only matter if you went through the four walls of a university
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:

I didn't know the bold. Sorry, if I may ask, were you personally told that in NYSC camp?
or has she ever been at the nysc camp before
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by iamNifemi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
naija as usual [size=8pt][/size]
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 3:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

Despite what happened, I am not happy with this statement...especially looking at someone as a person that doesn't matter cz you had an education

My dear the Nysc officials I encountered at the orientation camp in Akwa Ibom behaved like this as well, treating people like trash all because they were given little authority. Education or not, most of them act like they are on top of the world
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
The girl is rude. Did you see where she wrote that it's only in Ekiti State where people who don't matter have the right to brutalize one who has gone through the four walls of a university.

You can already tell what she feels like and her response to the man when he asked her why she wasn't wearing jacket.
Her response to the man is not a justification for her to be brutalized
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Djnotte88(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
make she get out jor...na dis kind of gals sabi look down on person jus becos dem get one paper called "degree certificate" ....this is her own side of d story o....it could be she insulted d nysc official jus becos he asked her of her khaki jacket....this kind of gals get mouth like running tap....
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by sirusX(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
mhizAnnie:

My dear the Nysc officials I encountered at the orientation camp in Akwa Ibom behaved like this as well, treating people like trash all because they were given little authority. Education or not, most of them act like they are on top of the world
True...if you give certain people power, they tend to abuse it
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
ekiti state, were 80percet of the people there are educated they dont value a corper because they are once a copper
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Marchborn123: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pple who doesn't matter? Cuz u 've got a degree?Haba dat statement is way out of line my dr.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Her response to the man is not a justification for her to be brutalized
In situations like this, we look for reasons not justification.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

Despite what happened, I am not happy with this statement...especially looking at someone as a person that doesn't matter cz you had an education

Dis reminds me of my time at d nysc camp in ekiti. One idiot corper guy exhibited his stupidity by downgrading and denigrating a young helper girl who comes to male hostel to do chores for a few quid. Being som1 who hates pple looking down on d unprivileged i tore into d guy mhen. And few minutes later wen i found out d girl is a poly student hustlin school fees, i charged for d guy and it took soldiers intervention to free d guy from my wrath. Was nearly sent home but the idiot got d message and never did anyhow again.

Why ddid i say all dis? Some people just get to an unknown place and think they are better than everyone there and they loud it, not knowing they are the stupid ones whos attitude will definitely haunt and hurt them at some point in their lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Kondomatic:
In situations like this, we look for reasons not justification.
you don't just look for reasons, you also look for justification. A person was brutalized remember, a lady at that... In cases like that you look for "justification"
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
What do u expect from a state where a tout is there governor undecided
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ashleydolls:
you don't just look for reasons, you also look for justification. A person was brutalized remember, a lady at that... In cases like that you look for "justification"
Let's not play gender cards here. it's not gonna work.

There's no evidence to prove that the was brutalized, she said that and I am not believing it until I see good evidence.

The thing in that picture can come from trying to move heavy objects, during training or through dragging something with someone.

Now let's look at what could have led to her being injured not brutalized.

This lady here said that a human being who was assigned to do a particular job at their camp does not matter simply because he has not been through the four walls of a university.

Does this not tell you that the lady possibly challenged the man's authority which could have led to a scuffle and she injured herself in the process?
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by ovanda(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Ekiti state is not a very good place for corpers. I served in ekiti,Emure precisely and this post reminded me of the of the serious confrontation I had with the LGI of Ise people that almost got physical. Again,if u have ever been to NYSC secretariate,at Ado,u will observed that only Igbo corpers have issues. Very sad.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

I do get you...no yawa
my issue was her implication that you only matter if you went through the four walls of a university
I know. I just helped her twist her statement.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by bodun605(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
REJOINDER
NYSC OFFICIAL BRUTALIZE CORPER IN EKITI FOR NOT WEARING HER JACKET

Angel Eluna is unkown to NYSC Ekiti State. I wish our young Nigerians will be truthful and bold enough to narrate issues as they really are and put their real names on such narrations.
The real corps member involved in this matter is CONFIDENCE AZUBUIKE (EK/16B/2389).
Confidence was not molested by any official of NYSC Ekiti State. Rather it was the other way round. Confidence in her statement to the State Coordinator said she held the official’s shirt by his collar because she did not know he was an official. She quickly released him when the Local Government Inspector introduced himself. Investigation into the incident which required the call for the corps member’s file has revealed a whole lot about who Confidence is.
One wonders the source of Confidence’s confidence in being so unruly. You need to see what she wore for Community Development Service. Her cap was wrong, White T-Shirt was something else, her canvas was Pink, Khakhi Jacket tied round her waist. Above all, she refused to be corrected and would rather fight the NYSC official.
Let it be known that the reddish patch on her arm was caused by the long chain of her handbag strap. It was as she held the officer’s shirt that the bag strap pressed on her arm leaving the reddish spot because she is fair. This is the Account of an individual that witnessed the incident.
NYSC Ekiti is coordinated by a mother who will not allow any of her corps members to be maltreated by anybody. However, she will not tolerate any misbehaviour on the part of the corps members. She calls them “My sons and daughters”. She will not hesitate to call her erring daughter Confidence to order and that she will do in this matter.

FlirtyKaren:
According to corps member, Angel Eluna, an NYSC official brutalized her for not wearing her Khaki jacket in Ekiti State.

Shared photos of her bruised hands on Facebook and wrote;

"This is just an example of how corpers are bn treated in Ekiti state. Someone will leave his or her state only 2b molested by NYSC officials who are supposed 2 make dem feel relaxed in an unknown state.
An NYSC official in Ado Ekiti brutalized me cos he said i didn't wear my jacket, of which most of d kits given 2me wasn't my size.
It is only in Ekiti state where Man-O-war hit corpers, it is only in Ekiti state where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one who has gone 2ru d four walls of d university.
If this is d way corpers will b treated in their state of service, I hereby pledge my support 4d scrapping of NYSC. Leave us in our parents houses, rather than taking us 2 places where we will b maltreated
."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nysc-official-allegedly-brutalize.html

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by GoldenVivi(f): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
She may be lying bcus no body will beat her for not putting on jacket Mayb she went to turn d jacket to waist coat or she turned it to utter neck notin some girls no fit do. Pink shoe . Whr is that done
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Kingsolar: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Y u no wear d khaki. We were al given agbadas in d camp n there were tailors also, so wat did we do, we took dem 2 d tailors 2 reshape it. Com 2 fink abt it, wat were u given d khaki 4 ? Ur complain gat no use n imagine underating nysc staff. Sori stil sha, wish u quick recovery

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Kingsolar: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
She help 2 remind u of wat u r. Remember. Service n humility.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
From her pix, i can tell she's one of those slay queens that Always feel too pretty and soft and are quite annoying įn camp. I know sey that guy don dey time the girl since, dey find small oppprtunity to screw her up.

Your jacket big? u no see aboki wey dey mend cloth abi

#Gerrout abeg
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
She didn't tell her part of the story... I was there during the incident. She actually harassed him by strangling his shirt and some other things... The girl behaved like that because she worked at a commissioner's office in ado.......

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
sirusX:

That probably why she got the beating. She must have treated d official like he didn't matter.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
akinsammy:
She didn't tell her part of the story... I was there during the incident. She actually harassed him by strangling his shirt and some other things... The girl behaved like that because she worked at a commissioner's office in ado.......

Are u for serious?!

I knew it. Look at how she told the story, leaving out her part.

All these fakeass wannabe slay queens though

1 Like

Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by toloohthegreat: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
...where ppl who don't matter have d right 2 brutalize one...

[/quote]

brutalized you *olosho* that matters? idiot.
most those guys are not the illiterate you think.
no job in fatherland and here you come.
one officer (dunno his post) in ojodu LG office (ogun) had a masters as at my service year.
think like a graduate for once.
oya half baked, start abusing your father o
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Oluwatoblad: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's true, we have to tell the lady the fact.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think the brutality is harsh but the intention of the action is justified. Why will you call yourself a national Emblem and you handle the uniform like a mere civilian? later Corps member will say they are not treated right. Have you even seen an Army lady tie her Khakis on her waist? So why should a corper do that? To me, it's justified.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by freeeeme(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Why should FG invite graduates for war training for 3 weeks? Why should FG invite graduates to be trained on how to manage minimum wage for one year? Why should FG waste the intelligence of a young graduate in an undeveloped rural area? Questions Nigerian youths need to ask FG.
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abbeyme:

I didn't know of the bold. Sorry, if I may ask, were you personally told that at the NYSC camp?
In camp, not exactly.... But we were not punished for not wearing the complete 7/7.... Then during CDS, the LGI mentioned something like that....
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by opius: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheGreatBinins:
What a state!
Fayose is the most useless governor in Nigeria, all he knows and is to attack Buhari and APC

Is Fayose in charge of NYSC or Bubu , use ur head brother
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
@Angel Eluna it seems you are the first graduate in your family
if not you wouldn't look down on NYSC officials to the extent of rough handling the man shirt all in the name of graduating from university
you really lack proper home training
Re: NYSC Official Brutalize Corper In Ekiti For Not Wearing Her Jacket (Photos) by KnightB(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Civilians takes almost everything for granted, they (military) don't, they're very disciplined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers De-Kitted And Evicted From Ebonyi Camp For Refusing To Wear Trousers / Coronavirus: NYSC abruptly ends orientation camp activities / Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.