Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! (403 Views)

Most Nigerians Don't Like Helping Those In Need / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Mugabe: I Deserve A Statue More Than Jacob Zuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! by buttnaked: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
As the title goes, yes!

Nigerians don't deserve patriots at all. Nigerians are not worth dying for. Everyone under this green white green is just in to suit his/her own pocket, beliefs and/or political/religious/tribal affiliation. Nigerians are not appreciative. Nigerians are ingrates at all front!

He was the first to expose Abba Kyari N500m MTN bribe,
they accepted he wasn't working for government

He was the first to expose Secretary General of the
Federation, Babachir the grass cutter, they accepted he
wasn't working for government

He was the first to report Buratai's property in Dubai, he
wasn't working for government

He was the first to report how Nigerian airforce misfired and
kill several in Borno, he wasn't working for government

He was the first & only platform to expose employment
racketeering that was going on in CBN, NNPC, HOS &
NSCDC where friends & relatives of top government officials
were secretly hired, they agreed he definitely wasn't working
for government.

He was the only platform that reported the outrageous
amount Nigerian embassy spent to receive Aisha Buhari
when she visited London, they cheered him for a job well
done, he absolutely was not working for government

He was the only platform that reported how much it was
costing the people of Nigeria to have Presidential jet parked
in London for 30days, they insulted Buhari & wished him
dead, he definitely wasn't working for government exposing
that

But................

He exposed Fani Kayode, he is working for government

He exposed Suleiman, he is working for government

He exposed Fayose, he is working for government

Now that he is even exposing those in the same
government, they said; he is being used by a section of
government to intimidate others.

The way some Nigerians think when it comes to analysing
National Issues, even the devil is ashamed & disgusted.

Let me inform you for free, the devil is ashamed of you, but
he is happy the way you are misusing the brain God blessed
you with.

He is working for government, yet government will give his
law enforcement officers the go ahead to arrest, detain and
brutalise him for days. Once again, the government police
has issued warrant of arrest on him. To you, he is working for
government.

Nigerians deserve whatever dictatorship, impunity, corruption and mismanagement meted on them by their leaders, and patriots like Omoyele Sowore are too good for this country!

*Spits*
Re: Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I really respect Sowore.... i only laugh at some jobless Nigerian youth that are supporting corrupt politicians gambling with their lives.
Re: Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! by buttnaked: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
modelmike7:
I really respect Sowore.... i only laugh at some jobless Nigerian youth that are supporting corrupt politicians gambling with their lives.

Without Sahara Reporters (the owner and the team), there would have been soooooooooo much going on under our noses without our knowledge. I mean, these greedy politicians, pastors, public figures, et al, milk their subjects dry, commit all manner of atrocities and engage in illicit doings every blessed day (!!!!!!) but this guys, despite how sensitive it is, have taken up the task to let the masses know the truth. But hey, the same masses don't even know their enemy; being naturally ignorant, silly and maniacally bigoted by default!

Nigeria is a sorry Nation. In saner climes, SR are heroes to the people (WikiLeaks comes to mind).
Re: Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! by buttnaked: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominque, kindly help me move this to politics section. Thanks....
Re: Nigerians Don't Deserve A Patriot Like Sowore! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
buttnaked:

Without Sahara Reporters (the owner and the team), there would have been soooooooooo much going on under our noses without our knowledge. I mean, these greedy politicians, pastors, public figures, et al, milk their subjects dry, commit all manner of atrocities and engage in illicit doings every blessed day (!!!!!!) but this guys, despite how sensitive it is, have taken up the task to let the masses know the truth. But hey, the same masses don't even know their enemy; being naturally ignorant, silly and maniacally bigoted by default!

Nigeria is a sorry Nation. In saner climes, SR are heroes to the people (WikiLeaks comes to mind).

you took those words right out of my mouth, exactly my thoughts. Nigerians never like good things/people from day one.

(1) (Reply)

Unfair: Someone April Fooled A Homeless Man / I Think I Enjoy Been A Comment Reader Than Now Having My Account. / Ifinix Phones Vs Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.