Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video (53714 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by jumygold(f): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2017
So when a new iPhone comes out, what happens to the next delivery guy, for how long were they planning to do that
Mbok, let them realease them to the public jor
Eggs Jumia sef I tire for them o
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by asiga(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wilyparker:
lwkmd guy you're funny
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by oluwayimika123: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2017
koolaid87:

In my opinion, I think the tattoo guy is the number 1 culprit, the artist and the lady are both accomplices. They knew about the crime, yet they reported not..

Just my opinion.

Everything seems dicey buh in my own opinion D tattoo maker seem not 2 b really sure of what was happening buh got furious wen he saw blood buh couldn't ask further questions cos he was threatened and u know D way our police work in D is country u will go and report back case buh u will b surprised d@ u will also b indicted as an accomplice 2 a crime especially wen it has 2 do with murder or robbery D way D whole thing will b twisted will b funny sef. Buh it would have been beta if he had reported 1st.
D guy wearing tattoo ordered 4 D fones hê was d 1 monitoring d delivery so it seems he did it on his own cos 4rm D tattoo maker D gf wasn't around.
I guess he bought D fone 4 himself and his gf buh D tattoo maker was dre @ D wrong time.

My own piece abt D issue
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by koolaid87: 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
oluwayimika123:

Everything seems dicey buh in my own opinion D tattoo maker seem not 2 b really sure of what was happening buh got furious wen he saw blood buh couldn't ask further questions cos he was threatened and u know D way our police work in D is country u will go and report back case buh u will b surprised d@ u will also b indicted as an accomplice 2 a crime especially wen it has 2 do with murder or robbery D way D whole thing will b twisted will b funny sef. Buh it would have been beta if he had reported 1st.
D guy wearing tattoo ordered 4 D fones hê was d 1 monitoring d delivery so it seems he did it on his own cos 4rm D tattoo maker D gf wasn't around.
I guess he bought D fone 4 himself and his gf buh D tattoo maker was dre @ D wrong time.

My own piece abt D issue

Your opinion ain't bad for a theory.

I just wish naija could invest in using lie detector machine. It would save a lot of stress

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Titugirl(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
akigbemaru:
Jumia should cancel the pay-on-delivery method, if items not paid for don't ship it because it will continue to lose its delivery drivers just like this.
I don't think it should be cancelled because that way you would be forced to accept the good even if it doesn't fit your description or the purpose, what should be done is that the items should be picked and paid for at their offices by the customers.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ose2me: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Titugirl:

I don't think it should be cancelled because that way you would be forced to accept the good even if it doesn't fit your description or the purpose, what should be done is that the items should be picked and paid for at their offices by the customers.

Jumia and other online retailers should enact a policy to guide their delivery guys for example, under no condition should you go into (or enter) a customer's house (during delivery)...so many times DHL, FEDEx and UPS have made deliveries to my house, they have never gone beyond my gate.

The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Onyeoguego:
this is not abt Nigerian police,wat thy did is inhuman and thy wil surely pay for it.

#how wil u kill a man because of phone?
so you don't care if one or two of them are innocent?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by kunletexs: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
you see this is how some nigerian think?

when mmm came to nigeria, some useless people force mmm out because they are always looking for ways of circumventing the right channels

i could remember that some years ago, banks brought the concept of coming to your shop to collect your money but sooner than we expected, some useless people would call the bank to come and collect their money and would still be the one to organise how the money would be stolen.

now in recent years, jumia brought the concept of home delivery and see how some useless people killed a man who was lawfully going about his lawful duties

no wonder, nigeria is still in one spot. how can we move forward with this kind of thinking and behaviour?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ralphlauren:

exactly.

there might even be other criminals that might want to copy what these three fools have done.

They need to start some form of KYC.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Jabioro: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
The guy in middle I suspect he knows not much about the crime.. May God be us continually..
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
You are right. The tattoo artist isn't entirely innocent.

Pertinent questions to ask :

1. Why did he go to the guy's bathroom? To pee??

2. The septic tank seems to be located at the back of the house. (correct me if I'm wrong, people). What business does he have at the backyard of his client's house, did he go to spread clothes?

ledamola:
God forgive me if I am wrong. The short guy claiming not to know anything, from his reaction seem to know everything. While he was laughing, for a second or two- his guilt showed. At a point wen d tattoo guy was explaining the short guy paused and thought about what he said, which seem to be true- u will pause to think about something if it brings memory. He was there and he did more than what he is claiming. Have mercy o Lord.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
akanbiaa:
The first guy is obviously guilty but the second guy is kind of 50 50 guilty, the police should dig further and also ensure psychologist are involved and they should also use lying detector if he was actually privy to the robbery and death or he was threatened after the killing.
Lie detector in this Nigeria?
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by LieDetector(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lie detector in this Nigeria?
sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.