Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video (53682 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
pokipoki:

My "torture" was a form of joke. You are indeed right. Toture makes us barbaric.
My view is that people will not learn anything if they are quickly executed. They need to serve some time in jail to.regret their actions and preach to people not to be engaged in violence before they are killed by the state.

True.... if convicted, they would spend 5 - 20 years on death row before they are hanged. Enough time to regret their actions.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by blueeyes1: 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
ABEngine:

Too easy man... if found culpable I hope they are sent over to me with morphin kits to last a year or two.

I can be really creative.
Choi!I don dey fear you o
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by pokipoki: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
NubiLove:

True.... if convicted, they would spend 5 - 20 years on death row before they are hanged. Enough time to regret their actions.
Yeah. That would be very good.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
akigbemaru:
Jumia should cancel the pay-on-delivery method, if items not paid for don't ship it because it will continue to lose its delivery drivers just like this.

I support it.... even Konga should follow suit.... Nigerians have a tendency to abuse everything.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Guyman02:
The tattooed guy said it was the second guy who killed him and the second guy said that the tattooed guy is lying and that it was the first guy who killed him.
NTOORR to the tattooed guy his life is finished because he wanted to make quick money by killing a man doing his job.

The verdict is very simple: If the second guy had killed him how come none of the items was found in his possession (phones and bike)?
The second guy would not have been so courageous to have dumped the victim in soak away since he doesn't reside within the vicinity.
The first guy put a gun to his head and threatened him over the blood stain he saw in his bathroom
With the amount of tattoos on his body while he is not an artist makes him look suspicious and could be a cultist.

From his reaction with 'laughter' the second guy is very shocked by the tales from the tattooed guy and is likely not an accomplice.
The girlfriend's case is just association with a criminal (ladies need to know the kind of guy they move)
thanks for narrating bros.for we wey no get MB for fone

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ninovandross(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Only irresponsible fools draw tattoo on their body. Fact
so 90% of athletes, artists and a whole lot in the world are irresponsible fools, people have tattoos for so many different reasons

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by dokunbam(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lord have mercy
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by apollo13(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:
U need not b told d@ D guy wearing tattoo is a correct criminal while D lady and D tattoo guy seem 2 b innocent just saying.

Ọlọ́run májẹ kí a rí akoba
Ọlọ́run má je ki arin arin fi ẹsẹ shi
You're right the tatoo guy might be saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Psychology, body language, tells me tattoo killed the guy

RIP man
go rest!

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by atilla(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
xtervaganza:
you're one of the many senseless people in this dead country .

What has his tattoos got to do with the fact that he's a douche ?

The likelihood of someone with tattoos to be involved in drugs alcohol or violence is four times as much as someone without tattoos. Read and expand your mind instead of trying to sounding intelligent. Reason I said probably.
You are quite rude going online and insulting people.

11 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by smtx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tattoo guy had a motive, used his house to lure an unsuspecting hardworking young Nigerian to his untimely death.

A
pity the girlfriend and the other guy will suffer for wrong association with a numbskull.

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by tonex360: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
my thoughts, I think the black guy is innocent with the look of things just thinking sha o... I think the yellow devil tattoo guy is actually looking for a partner that will die with him, as for the girl, she's just too unfortunately to have been a girlfriend to that devil, u girls really need to know who your partners are. I petty that black guy if actually he's innocent.

6 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by queencalipso(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
The tattooed guy is definitely the guilty one, the tatooer is an unfortunate victim who found him self in the midst of a crime by his supposed client, same with the girl.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by segzy3(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think the 3guys are all culpable. The incident happened on Saturday but according to report they were arrested 3.am on Monday which shows the guy claiming to be breadwinner was arrested with them when he supposed to have reported to the police after seeing blood. Also I expected him to flee the tattooed guys house after knowing he has a questionable character. They should hold the three of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by Rilwayne001: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
ninovandross:
so 90% of athletes, artists and a whole lot in the world are irresponsible fools,

Yes they are. Responsible people don't find anything to do with it, because there's apparently nothing to derive from it.

people have tattoos for so many different reasons

List 5 of these reasons and show how reasonable they are.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by SalamRushdie: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
kimbra:
The tatoo guy may be telling the truth. Secondly the first guy's girlfriend also seem innocent.

She's been dating a hardened criminal and a murderer at such.

The guy and his girlfriend carried out the crime

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
I have been to girls instagram and I believe she must have been an accomplice alongside her boyfriend and the Tattoo guy was only called to come help dump the body

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by achieverme(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
peemyke:
This is really saddening cry cry

Believe me, I can't start to weep.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by cybriz82(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:
U need not b told d@ D guy wearing tattoo is a correct criminal while D lady and D tattoo guy seem 2 b innocent just saying.

innocent what if ur dick b like monkey dick will u be happy with urself dat girl is a heartless somebody cnt u see those pimple on her chest?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by girl4rmspace(f): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
These sort of news gives me headache
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ibietela2(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
enshi:
Cos he has a power bike and a free family house, the cheap LovePeddler left uni in Ghana to be with him...

Girls not all the fresh looking flashy guys are normal beings... If you must relate shine ur eyes

Look for a dude with a good name its better than riches

How did you know
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by repogirl(f): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
The guy and his girlfriend are the likely suspects.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by eph123(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I have been to girls instagram and I believe she must have been an accomplice alongside her boyfriend and the Tattoo guy was only called to come help dump the body

Investigator tongue

All 3 are culpable in my opinion

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by stubornnn: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Pls tell me her instagram Id
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ibietela2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What is her page name
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by SalamRushdie: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by SalamRushdie: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by ibietela2(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
I think the Tattoo guy is the real Criminal, the tattooer is only unfortunate to associate with the tattoo guy but it doesn't makes him innocent. The Lady is a criminal and accomplice to the crime from the look of event.

Police should intensify their investigation

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by udumosam23(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwayimika123:

The fair guy looks innocent but sounds guilty. The black guy and the girl looks guilty but sound innocent. All of them are guilty Jor

3 Likes

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
segzy3:
I think the 3guys are all culpable. The incident happened on Saturday but according to report they were arrested 3.am on Monday which shows the guy claiming to be breadwinner was arrested with them when he supposed to have reported to the police after seeing blood. Also I expected him to flee the tattooed guys house after knowing he has a questionable character. They should hold the three of them
His body language and the shock he express showed a man that is being roped in.

The Tatoo guy even accused the Tattooer of pulling the trigger which I find absurd
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video by stubornnn: 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
https://www.instagram.com/joy.eluwa/

She kinda looks wild.... Like she can do anything for money undecided

Hear her... She says here "if you ain't talking money, be brief "
Smh undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.