Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (75411 Views)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by DieuDonee(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
2dugged:
he got served, infact it's high time punishment for rape is reviewed by our law makers to include medical castration for rapist

For both male and female offenders right?
Or is it just the males?
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support this act/retaliation...but its a way of feeling/knowing the consequences/pains inflicted on the little girl
na law u study?
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
DieuDonee:

For both male and female offenders right?
Or is it just the males?
can you tell me how to castrate a woman?, then you can answer the question yourself
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by obinna58(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rett0:

My God!!

You manhood needs to be roasted too. 6-7years? You don't deserve to be a parent cos you'll definitely rape your daughter.
cry cry cry
Once u a human there must be some bad thoughts that runs through the mind
The most important things z the ability for self control, doing good for just no reason, even with or without Godly beliefs
If u av never had some stupid thought then count urself out of human cos you yet learn some certain things abt life (u might be a future monster).
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by CheedyJ(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Flexherbal:

Everyone has a right to air his mind on any issue on Nairaland. Some of you should learn not to be taking things personal.
Nothing personal bro just expressing my sincere opinion. After all,i am not in any way related to d couple.....
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Gemc3(f): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Juliearth(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
ijustdey:

which kind of yeye law are they talking about.....

is it the one that would allow most rapist off the hook and allow the poor girls to carry the stigma and consciousness that they were once a raped victim and no justice was given.....

If the police had acted accordingly,the boy ought to have been cooling off in Police cell. The parents prolly took laws into their hands cos that may have been the only option to avenge.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by sheDD(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
parent of d four- years old daughter might not give dose hired guys order to hurt d manhood.....dey hired boys might just take DAT act on their own discretion
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by kov624665(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
They want to change his name from Theon Greyjoy to Reek #mybigmouth cheesy
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Moving4: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Very good! I think every rapist should b treated dis way especially d paedophile ones

1 Like

Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by karnap(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2017
CHECK WHAT THE GIRL IS WEARING....
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Ryabcool(m): 4:20am On Mar 30, 2017
kingphilip:
I'm in a dilemma to either commend the couple or condemn them

The delay of justice through the court system still makes it impossible for people to stick to the court while there's an escape route for jungle justice

Now the boy may go scot free even with the rape allegation
you call that scot free? I pray to never have this kind of scot free in my life grin grin grin
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by silentdomain(m): 4:55am On Mar 30, 2017
I commend de parent. This will deter, idiot rapists. Any rapist caught in de act shud face such. They ve saved plenty victims of rape to come.
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by DieuDonee(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2017
2dugged:
can you tell me how to castrate a woman?, then you can answer the question yourself

That's my point exactly. What would be the need for a punishment that can't be used for both genders? See why it can't be implemented?

Another thing,
Castration simply mean rendering a person unable to reproduce (male or female) by removing the testicles of males and removing the ovaries or of females.

It doesn't mean the said person can't have sex again.

Get it now?
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
DieuDonee:

That's my point exactly. What would be the need for a punishment that can't be used for both genders? See why it can't be implemented?

Another thing,
Castration simply mean rendering a person unable to reproduce (male or female) by removing the testicles of males and removing the ovaries or of females.

It doesn't mean the said person can't have sex again.

Get it now?
I get, then I guess chopping off the balls will be best then
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by babaireti(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2017
But why did he rape the poor Girl?
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by wizard007(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Temptee101:
You sound like a rapist

You must be demented to have said that, this is the reason people like you keep mute in proper social discussions because your brain has failed you and you can't reason properly and argue objectively, so I'm suppose to support a criminal act based on mere hearsay just because there's a word rape?

How many times have we seen or heard people leveling false allegations against people about this particular rape of a thing, it could be false and until investigation confirms the boy is guilty of the crime, I insist those couple are unfit to live with people
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by adontcare(f): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2017
Report to the authority. If the authority no do any thing then carry out d justice. Though am glad he got burnt
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by sleuthhound: 4:57pm On May 06, 2020
PrettyGaby:

That's why I said, 'if he's guilty.' If my son rapes a girl, not to talk of a 4year old, he deserves whatever he gets.
I have zero tolerance for rapists, most especially paedophiles.
sweetmouth!! Easier said than done!! Careful abt what u say or wish..... Seems u neva heard abt jungle-justice & false accusations!
Re: Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) by GoldenStarlet: 6:18pm On May 06, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
"Buy your sausage!, hot hot sausage!" grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos / Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Hermaphrodite: Boy Who Has A Vagina In Benin Beaten, Assaulted, Called A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.