Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention (29781 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by bengasyl(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
is this not another form of MMM ?
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Papichulo8888(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
So many Nigerians won't get details of News before commenting and saying craps... The battle is a battle of supremacy between NPF and NPC, the battle will be over soonest... NPC has come to stay FOREVER.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by olamilekside2: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Islamkills: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
lonelydora:

WHY was he arrested? Please explain more to me, don't know about them.
u don't know about dem, and u just concluded they are illegal. If u don't know about peace corps, go and read about dem. Thank u
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Islamkills: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Papichulo8888:
So many Nigerians won't get details of News before commenting and saying craps... The battle is a battle of supremacy between NPF and NPC, the battle will be over soonest... NPC has come to stay FOREVER.
d tin taya me o. Some ppl go just com online de talk Wetin dem know claiming to b informed, whereas Na block head dem b

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by lonelydora: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Islamkills:
u don't know about dem, and u just concluded they are illegal. If u don't know about peace corps, go and read about dem. Thank u

That's why I want you to explain
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Godwin2real: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
hahahahaha the problem of human being is that they love lying to, getting federal job in Nigeria is hard n now this great opportunity (peace corps) is for those that don't have connect which we know that without connect no federal job. this is our time pls police don't take that from us B/cos u can't stand the curse of youth. Peace corps will stand

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by okenwa2019: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristyB:
This country shah, arrest all you want to arrest all i need is 24/hr power supply
24/hr may be in Jupiter
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by sirmmykay(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
ademasta:

Interesting!
Please where did you get this info from

listen to AIT, nta or channels cus unheard dey were at d court today when d pronouncement was made

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by anpipac: 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
IT IS THE END OF THIS ISSUE THAT MATTERS. LETS WATCH AND SEE HOW IT ENDS. PLEASE RELAX.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by macanu(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
They can neva try that with man o war ,they walk in and arrest a whole NATIONAL COMMANDANT,detain him as u like,release him again and come back arrest again...wht is all this. undecided.live long warbay.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Godwin2real: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
LETTER TO PRESIDENT
The truth will always win, Peace Corps is the solutions not a problem, its a new revolution a big great CHANGE in Nigeria, APC I appreciate the party for giving Nigerian this great opportunity to experience. NigerianS are afraid of CHANGE and change will always follow no matter what, Peace corps open a new door which will really change Nigeria inside and outside Nigeria. MR PRESIDENT youths in Nigeria need You to help resolve the issues that have made every youths unhappy, MR PRESIDENT the youths need Change, youths need peace, and resolution with zero tolerance to conflict, the world can't stand without peace in fact the wealth of the nation depend on peace, Peace is a blessing to Nigeria in fact a blessing to youths an opportunities for every youth to work side by side with its government, Sir we ask You carry the youths allow give us a sense of belonging among youths. youths only ask to help resolve the issues affecting peace corps and the commandant because no one is perfect and true that in everything there is procedures to take and a rule to follow which the commandant ignore, pls Sir use this medium to bless the youths, is a good signs when Fathers bless his son, Peace corps will not only give Nigeria good reputation but also create revenue to the government. thanks
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
this case confuses me.

from the little i can gather, peace corps was registered with CAC by a PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL as a NON-GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION/CHARITY

so how then was the Senate able to pass a law authorising the creation of a paramilitary outfit under the federal government with the name name?

can a privately registered/owned organisation be converted to a government owned organisation? undecided

my answer is NO !

this further confirms the fact that AKOH is a criminal and was just capitalising on the vulnerability and gullibility of innocent, unemployed Nigerians by extorting money from them and promising them non-existent jobs with a government established organisation which happens to bear the same name as his privately owned organisation 'Peace Corps'
FACT! As old as you are,single sense you no get.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Sadiqharuna: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Peace corps, are runing faster than their shadows.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ralphlauren:
this case confuses me.

from the little i can gather, peace corps was registered with CAC by a PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL as a NON-GOVERNMENTAL ASSOCIATION/CHARITY

so how then was the Senate able to pass a law authorising the creation of a paramilitary outfit under the federal government with the name name?

can a privately registered/owned organisation be converted to a government owned organisation? undecided

my answer is NO !

this further confirms the fact that AKOH is a criminal and was just capitalising on the vulnerability and gullibility of innocent, unemployed Nigerians by extorting money from them and promising them non-existent jobs with a government established organisation which happens to bear the same name as his privately owned organisation 'Peace Corps'

Olodo of the highest order. Arguing with ignorance. Go back to school
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by thexzy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jobs in Nigeria nowadays is going from frying pan to fire...... Unemployment rate is just a major headache in naija currently. I wish it can just be reduced. The people concerned please fix this.
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by Kakamorufu(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
All i can say is, i dodged a bullet
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by kobabe(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
how do i get my 40k back from peace corps. Atleast d never give me uniform and i never go their camp. I no wan do peace corps again
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by bitcoinvin(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2017
sirmmykay:
Good news to all supporters of peace corps and bad news to the anti-peace corps. Akoh has been discharge after the court ruled out all the allegations leveled against him. It should also be of note that the harmonized bill will be presented tomorrow at the Senate. so with this news, i hope for positive outcome from the Senate. one thing is sure, very soon "we shall overcome"

akoh and chinedu Nnaji Fraction,which one is Legit...Am under Chinedu Nnaji and we are Traning now!!!
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by ChristyB(f): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Hahahahaha,
okenwa2019:
24/hr may be in Jupiter
Re: Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention by vertueptime: 9:22am On Mar 31, 2017
It seems nnaji initiated the thing but had to look for partner with connection to push it, later they fell out and greeed came in, they cldnt settle themselves, several top ppl intervened and akoh started using sirens and convoys and collecting money from ppl, infact d guy hammer for this short period, so they jst set d guy up,Now he lost it all.
bitcoinvin:

yes,chinedu Naji...Its war oooo..Am just confussed cos dont kw which one is right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu / Nigerians React As Emefiele Drags INEC, APC, AGF To Court Over 2023 / Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.