Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song (1120 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by macquis(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ever since I heard this news yesterday I've been laughing all through. Nigerian artists with all their lies would never stop amazing me.

Mavin record signed artiste, Korede Bello recently took everyone by surprise when the remix of his hit single ‘Do like that’ came out and it featured Kelly Rowland making everyone wonder about how the remix came about.

The singer said that his team was reached out to via Skype by Kelly Rowland saying she loved the track and would love to feature on the remix.

During the Hip TV interview with Korede, the Mavin artist said this:
‘Kelly Rowland heard the song, she loved it and you know, reached out to my team and like I love this song, and I’d love to be on the remix of it.’

What do y'all think?
Re: Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by IamAirforce1: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
I believe him because it's a good song.

Big ups korede
Re: Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by Amberon: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
What's not to believe about this?
Re: Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by macquis(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Amberon:
What's not to believe about this?
Everything. Soon it would be these folks claiming Beyoncé contacted them to have a part in the Remix of their song.
Re: Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by Amberon: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Didn't drake contact Wizkid for a remix?
macquis:

Everything. Soon it would be these folks claiming Beyoncé contacted them to have a part in the Remix of their song.

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Kelly Rowland Reached Me On Skype For The Remix Of My Song by londoner: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Probably true. Tiwa is now close to Jay z and probably Beyonce and Kelly are within reach to hear the sings of her label-mate. The music industry is actually taking note of Nigerian music and artists.

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Promoting Fraud” – 9ice Replies Falz (Video) / Photos From Actress Bimbo Thomas Sons; 'jayden' Birthday / Just Look At How This Dad Wished His Daughter A Happy Birthday On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.