Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence (57231 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Evander Holyfield At His Ikoyi Residence (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:
Asiwaju the YELLOW TEETH of Afonja.

The only man that stole the property of the DEAD and the LIVING in Lagos state.

The CENTRAL BANK OF LAGOS STATE.

The manufacturer of MOUTH ODOUR worldwide.

Ndewooooooo!.

Wow! You knew all these about Tinubu and Lagos state. Then, what do you know about your state? Kindly tell us. And I will like to see the picture of your father's teeth too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by moshould(m): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jagaban! Ain't no one badder than....
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by shearer1982(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Am I the only one that notice Fashola was not @ the party?
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by princessayesha(f): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
jumpandpas:
Asiwaju the YELLOW TEETH of Afonja.

The only man that stole the property of the DEAD and the LIVING in Lagos state.

The CENTRAL BANK OF LAGOS STATE.

The manufacturer of MOUTH ODOUR worldwide.

Ndewooooooo!.

Who offended this one shocked
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by ElderLoLo: 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Baba wa asiwaju Hammed Tinubu e ose opo odun laye
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by TPAND(f): 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
miyagi01:
ipod motherfucker spotted tongue
idiotic follower a.k.a zombie follow follow, tribalistic egoat identified
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by Edagentle(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That sign is a slanted 8, it actually came into being during the electioneering period of 2003 General election to signify 8 years for Tinubu. It would later metamorphose into a brand for the Asiwaju....

Hail Jagaban

Really!
Thanks
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by Tmoyo(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Thief
Your brain is not helping your defections...
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by modik(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
pauljumbo:
one thing i love about tinubu is all his protegees are performers except aregbesola

Really?
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by Masculity(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
bluehorizo:

Jagaban (Leader of Warriors) is a title that was given to him by Emir of Borgu Halliru Dantoro in New Bussa,Niger state. Jagaban of Borgu

Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by tcubecreations: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
Have you been struggling to tie your headgear? Or, you are tired of sitting for 20-30minutes to tie owanbe multi pleated headgear either you are a bride, makeup artist or individual. Look no further a solution has arrived. Tcubecreations has made your work faster and easier than usual by bringing the idea of ready to wear headgear (RTW) e.g permanent headgear, 10seconds tying headgear, reusable headgear, adjustable headgear. Tcubecreations will also transform your face to the flawless version of you. Follow us on Instagram: Tcubecreations, Facebook: Tcubecreations

Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by boomey(m): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is a tribute to the one of our yoruba leaders, i as a person will continue to hold this man in high esteem for what he has done for our democracy. some people might share not my view but at least as a citizen of this country i have the right to my opinion. Jagaban as he is fondly called by we his loyalist to me he has done a lot for Lagos state and Nigeria at large, he started the revolution in Lagos before handing over to BRF, he is the architect of new Lagos that we are all enjoying today. He actually set a standard and those they said he forced on us are following today. i boomey salute you today and i pray that you shall live long to take us to the land of our dreams, leaders they say are are born but i can also agree that some are made. you are a born leader and you made those behind you i hale the king maker, may your days be long JAGABAN BOGUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by haykes(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
The only civilian who remove GCFR of the nation jagaban of all people
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by Olumaeme: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
The biggest shareholder in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by seyioo: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmm... and we still v people hailing all these murderers and thieves....... Murderers! ", yeah, tru their actions and inactions....
I hope one day I get to d level where I can fight for the future of this country from a meaningful platform..,not social media crap..
Even Mr transparency..our honorable PMB called tinubu a great., honorable man... SMH.. This country is a joke.
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by Laird(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
davodyguy:
Long Live Bola Tinubu

Asiwaju of Africa.

The slayer of Incumbent president.

The man that made Buhari, the president

The man that discovered BRF
The man that discovered Ambode

The jagaban of the whole world.

The only Opposition Governor in SW in 2003, that refused to Join PDP despite what OBJ made him to go through.

Abeg Bola Tinubu is the man.

Forget that he is human and can make mistakes too, but give it to this man

Stockholm.Syndrome from a suspected Hired Gun
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by patmil: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Jagaban! May your influence bring good things to Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife, Others At His Ikoyi Residence by chigoziri2403(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2017
what is the Lagos state logo doing there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Man Sleeping While INEC Chairman Was Adressing The Nation / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.