Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Accident At Ado Badore Road Ajah 2 Died On D Spot(graphics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Accident At Ado Badore Road Ajah 2 Died On D Spot(graphics) (2121 Views)

Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video) / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Ado Badore Road Ajah 2 Died On D Spot(graphics) by olasha1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thus accidents happen today 30/3 /2017. Ice cream man and Okada man dragging road and the ice cream man fell only for the upcoming tipper trying to avoid him, he killed a passenger on D bike and wounded d bike man seriously and still killed the ice cream man
Re: Accident At Ado Badore Road Ajah 2 Died On D Spot(graphics) by Airtimex(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na waooo bros. I had to read like four times to understand you. sad

No pinchu

Which country are you writing from. Here in Nigeria the date is 29th not 30th

1 Like

Re: Accident At Ado Badore Road Ajah 2 Died On D Spot(graphics) by virtual3xpert: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Airtimex:
Na waooo bros. I had to read like four times to understand you. sad

No pinchu

Which country are you writing from. Here in Nigeria the date is 29th not 30th

grin

(1) (Reply)

Menstural Cycle And Ovulation Period / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial / Yawning? 6 Surprising Reasons Why You're Exhausted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.