Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ (43643 Views)

Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale / Check Out Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus Price In Nigeria / Battery Life Comparison: Galaxy S8 And S8+ Vs Iphone 7 And 7+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 01, 2017
nani667:

The S7 Edge Battery actually performs better...

Newer processor on S8 ✔
Eziokwu. Newer processor indeed. As if it has anything to do with battery.the processors main aim is LTE for you info. And it is only in the US. Oya you get the exynos. Tell me exynos too is battery blah blah blah. You forgot they had a bigger display of 5.8 inch . included iris with massive gpu. Whooping big screen power consuming screen. Na only people who never us this phone you will tell. And if their fast charging suddenly stops. You hate that phone

Who noticed Samsung removed the heart rate sensor shocked shocked this phone is just poor. No upgrade at all from s7 edge. I prefer to wait and buy Nokia 8

Re: Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ by holysaint1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
ollah2:

What model and what is the duration you have used it for?

Previously used G S4. But the board got bad beyond repair.. Hence, I went back to my s3. And as for the ba3, my s3 gives me 3-4 hrs tops with data on... While operating ... And the same goes as well for the s4 when I was still using it..

U planning on buying the galaxy brand ?
Re: Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ by ollah2: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
holysaint1:

Previously used G S4. But the board got bad beyond repair.. Hence, I went back to my s3. And as for the ba3, my s3 gives me 3-4 hrs tops with data on... While operating ... And the same goes as well for the s4 when I was still using it..

U planning on buying the galaxy brand ?

I understand you bro. I use S6 edge, tho I'm due for change cos it's over 2 years old. I'm eyeing the S8 plus, it's a beast of a phone all round besides the FPS placement but if I don't buy it then it's gonna be the note 8.

If not for the Note 7 fiasco, that phone should be in my hands presently.
Re: Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ by bdavis: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ymodulus:
I so want this...
I wish my friend bobrisky can get me this as a gift.

I get, it's on the way...come collect...with few change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care? / Airtel Free Megabytes, Get 200MB Without Paying A Dine / What Is The Best Data Plan For Heavy Downloads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.