Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Airtel Call Center Agents Scammed Me. (read &share) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Airtel Call Center Agents Scammed Me. (read &share) (279 Views)

Frodd Lands In Dubai, Says "I Was Scammed Several Times By Travel Agents" / Tonto Dikeh To Olakunle Churchill: "You Scammed Me, Your Fraud In Switzerland.." / Let's Read& Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Call Center Agents Scammed Me. (read &share) by Citykings(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Airtel call center agents are criminals.
YES I mean it, they used my recharge card!
Just like that.
Read my story below.(I will write it in pidgin so that everybody can read and understand it.)

I bought an airtel recharge card around 2.pm today but i no get time to recharge it dat time. I was less busy dis evening so i kukuma bring out the card from my pocket to recharge only to find out dat one pin don clear from the card. So i called the airtel call center agent, one nigger picked the call so i told him my story and he said i should call out the serial number which i did, after i leaked the serial number to him, he confirmed the card, the next tin he said is dat i should call again dat the next agent will assist me.
So called again after i aborted the call. The guy picked the call i also told him the same story and he said i should call the serial number which i did but his reply electrified me. The reply states "Am sorry your recharge card have been used since 2days ago".
I ended the cal , when i caled back i come discover say their line don dey busy. The guys used my airtime.
#fuckairtelng
#Airtelng
help me mods. Move it to fp
Re: Airtel Call Center Agents Scammed Me. (read &share) by MJBOLT: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'm not understanding

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tboss To Spend 500k In 3.36 Hours / Dj Riton Money Ft Kah Lo,mr Eazi And Davido / VIDEO PREMIERE: P-square – Nobody Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.