Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions (7660 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by sixtuschimere: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has just been elected President of the ECOWAS Network of Electoral Commissions (ECONEC) at the Summit on 10 years of the sub-region's electoral experiences, holding in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. Nigeria got 10 votes to defeat its rival, Guinea, which received 4 votes.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubu.html

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by eezeribe(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
There are only two countries in West Africa... Nigeria and others.
I DEDICATE this FTC to our Neighbouring country whose initial letter is G.. I know her citizens with a population not up to a state in Nigeria,would be pained by this news.
But I have good news for you,we have large lagoons,Rivers and an ocean in Nigeria,that would comfortably swallow all of you,without over flowing their banks should the whole nation decide to jump inside.

13 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by TippyTop(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
If he had conducted the election it would have been inconclusive or postponed.
Why did they not make him inconclusive chairman?

3 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Flexherbal(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Congratulations to him!

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:
I DEDICATE this FTC to our Neighbouring country whose initial letter is G.. I know her citizens with a population not up to a state in Nigeria,would be pained by this news.
But I have good news for you,we have large lagoons,Rivers and an ocean in Nigeria,that would comfortably swallow all of you,without over flowing their banks should the whole nation decide to jump inside.

Nigeria and others? if you follow the instructions below, you'd understand the beats of the song will change soon.

M-Mention
M-My
M-Monika

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by DickDastardly(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
INCONCLUSIVE ELECTIONS to spread all over WEST AFRICA grin cheesy
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by eyeview: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
We all know he is just a figure head in Inec. They should have given the post to Amina Zakari(buhari's niece), we all know she is the one every one takes orders from
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by lovelyjay: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alright do us proud
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by whitering: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
y
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Ppresh2017(f): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good, but if you need extra income to combat recession see my signature
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by brainreset: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brainreset is typing....

Modified...

eezeribe:

Shhhh bros... No loud am

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by dolphinife: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
TippyTop:
If he had conducted the election it would have been inconclusive or postponed.
Why did they not make him inconclusive chairman?

Sounding imbecilic dey always hungry you

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Fabulosdave01: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Always Nigeria. That shows we have potential to be a world power. We need sensible leaders.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by BUHARImyDOG: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
inconclusive chairman
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by awa(m): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
And yet we can't free, fair and credible election back home since APC took over leadership...

I just pray for this country Nigeria
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Kylekent59: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bbnaija 2017 now on nairabet. Hahaha

Just noticed that today grin grin. Kinda funny
Bisola
Efe
Debie-Rise
Tboss
Marvis
Bally
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Dottore: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by abumeinben(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:

You're wrong bro.

There's China, Johannesburg, Kano, Africa, Lagos, Ajegunle, Okokomaiko, Nnewi.

There's Sambisa too
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by MrTypist: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ok.

Wehdon!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by whitering: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
why Mr. inconclusive? what happened to our able Jega. God pls help Buhari.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by NNVanguard(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
If only our political leaders know how much influence we wield in issues concerning Africa and their expectations from us, they won't be messing up.

That's why we in the New Nigeria Vanguard have taken up the mandate of building a strong, united and self sufficient New Nigeria.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
NNVanguard:
If only our political leaders know how much influence we wield in issues concerning Africa and their expectations from us, they won't be messing up.

That's why we in the New Nigeria Vanguard have taken up the mandate of building a strong, united and self sufficient New Nigeria.
Guy.. I want to join
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by NNVanguard(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
AnusOdourInhaler:
Guy.. I want to join
Am sending you a pm, pls check your mail.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
NNVanguard:

Am sending you a pm, pls check your mail.
Right away
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by madridguy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good news.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by mejai(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
each tym i try pronouncing d name, manhood comes out of my mouth. gosh!!!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Orpe7(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
For a monent i thought the headline read "INEC chairman Manhood grin grin
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Exponental(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Prove integrity and transparency as a leader....
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Elfaris(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
eezeribe:

lmao guy chill o, those peeps you're referring to are our friends na.khikhikhikhi
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Elfaris(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
sixtuschimere:
INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has just been elected President of the ECOWAS Network of Electoral Commissions (ECONEC) at the Summit on 10 years of the sub-region's electoral experiences, holding in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. Nigeria got 10 votes to defeat its rival, Guinea, which received 4 votes.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/inec-chairman-prof-mahmood-yakubu.html
Congratulations to the Prof and to Nigeria at large.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu Elected President ECOWAS Network Of Electoral Commissions by Olumaeme: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Same guy that can't conduct free and fair election here in Nigeria. #WehdoneSir

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Nominates Spokesman, 10 Others As Commissioners / Between SE And SS, Which Region Is More Developed? / Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.