Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Estimate Of The Cost Of Parapet Installation - Please Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimate Of The Cost Of Parapet Installation - Please Help (2494 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / New Method of Parapet (Concrete Fascia) / Estimate Of Building A Two Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Of The Cost Of Parapet Installation - Please Help by Enoedem: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I would appreciate the help of experts in the forum.

I need to have an estimate of the cost of installing a PRE-CAST Parapet.
The parapet has already been moulded so I am talking about only the cost of installation which includes attaching the parapet to the roof beam, formwork for casting the beam and cost of casting itself. It would be on the 2ND FLOOR of the a two-storey building.

The dimensions of the building is 24m x 10.8m (260 Sq Metres)

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Estimate Of The Cost Of Parapet Installation - Please Help by oz4real83(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
I am also interested too.

(1) (Reply)

I have a BUYER who needs who to share HALF PLOT with in AMEN ESTATE Phase 2-CALL / Old House On 816sqm Plot Of Land Facing Badore Road,ajah / Solid Blocks = Solution To Your Cement Hollow Block And Paving Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.