Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (34644 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Babalegba(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Foul play suspected, somebody about to commit suicide would not be asking for yam
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Sammypope4all(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Chineke! My part time jewish people?
e

Shut up already and move on....2 kids and you're disgracing yourself upandan. It's Your kind that gets an unfurtunate lady pregnant hence forced to Marry. Mumu

RIP. I hope the family recovers from this

4 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Exponental(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
hanging vs lagoon
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Newbiee: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
She wants to take her life and asked her hubby to bring a tuber of yam. Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Exponental(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
hanging vs lagoon I don't feel sorry for anyone who sees suicide as an option
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
sad
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by wildcatter23(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rip

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by onyii255(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Let me sit nd watch how those tribalistic bastards will derail this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think I'm like you that can't find love hence why you are always online looking for who to hate or looking for your fellow nigerians or buhari to insult ?

2 kids and living comfortably boy! And the butt of my joke was kanu so how is that tribalism? Or is he no more igbo like the departed lady?

_Fuck kanu! If it pains you then that gladdens me!

Bro, I so much like this response. May you live long.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by gulfer: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Another, killed by MMM shocked shocked shocked
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by yommen: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think I'm like you that can't find love hence why you are always online looking for who to hate or looking for your fellow nigerians or buhari to insult ?

2 kids and living comfortably boy! And the butt of my joke was kanu so how is that tribalism? Or is he no more igbo like the departed lady?

I am Yoruba but truth must be told. You tribalised the issue. Although ibos also make meal of issues like this for tribal bashing, we really need to slow down. No one is the best. We are equal before God. RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Emassive(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bros. There are over 20hausa killers in kuje prison right now cooling off even after the hausas killed their families on their turf and you are here ranting about Kanu. Igbo and yoruba are the most foolish and senseless tribe of this century. I will continue enjoying your E-war till you all grow sense.
Funlordjnr:

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
People tying their happiness around tangible things, and will commit suicide when that thing is no more sad sad
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emassive:
Bros. There are over 20hausa killers in kuje prison right now cooling off even after the hausas killed their families on their turf and you are here ranting about Kanu. Igbo and yoruba are the most foolish and senseless tribe of this century. I will continue enjoying your E-war till you all grow sense.

Unfortunately for you I belong to none of those tribes! So you can keep analyzing tribal nonsense in your skull for eternity! That is your _fucking business!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by uchman48(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
dessz:
God gave u life but u think its by ur power to take it away without thinking abt how ur family will feel....who will feed your children who will love your husband what about us parents, what if hearing the news leads to shock and god forbid, they join u undecided .......smh. sad
. Which children, please read the story again.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Maybe the husband always taunts her that she's barren. Thinking continous taunts will make her pack and go.
but alas the taunts pushed her to the world beyond..
A woman without a child in a 8years marriage cannot just commit suicide. Her husband mouth can kill.
My aunt married as a virgin, couldn't have a baby for 15years. Her husband was always consoling her to take it easy. She travelled abroad for IVF, no avail. Prayed and fast everytime.. He basically do not disturb her, cause she travels abroad at will, own a big supermart store at lekki. but the 16th year, she gave birth to twins baby boys.
Everybody is happy.
That husband killed his wife with his sharp poisonous tongue. God forbid one marries an enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Sammypope4all(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Being foolish is not a crime so you are free to go! Now shut up and get lost! grin

Arindin. I just hope someone developes a sense app so your kind will have access to growing up

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I usually enjoy your jokes and when you brawl against the igbo

I hold nothing against it even though am Igbo

But this stuff you wrote up here? Its uncalled for

You claimed to be married. You ought to know how barrenness feels

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
izzou:

I usually enjoy your jokes and when you brawl against the igbo

I hold nothing against it even though am Igbo

But this stuff you wrote up here? Its uncalled for

You claimed to be married. You ought to know how barrenness feels

My quote actually had nothing to do with the lady in question....but in their usual haste to hate anything not from their nation with stupidity the ethnic jingoists on this thread have tried to make it about that!

Most of these pretenders quoting me are worse in their critique of other tribes or religions so don't be fooled by their stance here! They don't even care about the lady in question...their main anger is at that picture of the fool called kanu whom they all worship!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by MrHenshaw: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
DieIpobExposed:
RIP

My name is IpobExposed I have write JAMB for 20 years pls pray I pass this year

Now I know the reason!U MUST be successful this time but change d "write".Now, how come your name never appeared on d question papers?
On a lighter note,all jokes.
Cheers!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by dikeigbo2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Them say you lack sense and you proved them right cry

4 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nathan2016: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Is that so? No wonder your friends call you "isi ewu"! Nice one! wink

This boy, you must be a factory product. Made in china. Assembled in ABA...Transported to Ogun for ritual cleansing

Take time oo , your spare part dey aba.. please come and collect sense....is cheap..dollar has come down,,,,....EWU MEEEHHHEEE

Say something

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
im interested in ds COMMENT FIGHT well to d dead, has she forgotten God?
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Baroba(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
onyii255:
Let me sit nd watch how those tribalistic bastards will derail this thread...

You are too late, the nutcases are now running the asylum..pathetic..

My heart goes out to her..38 is never too late to keep believing, we really need to stop putting unnecessary pressure on our women.. Adoption MUST be encouraged and acceptable for those with fertility problems..

May God Rest Her Soul..

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by izzou(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

My quote actually had nothing to do with the lady in question....but in their usual haste to hate anything not from their nation with stupidity the ethnic jingoists on this thread have tried to make it about that!

Most of these pretenders quoting me are worse in their critique of other tribes or religions so don't be fooled by their stance here! They don't even care about the lady in question...their main anger is at that picture of the fool called kanu whom they all worship!

I guess that's where the misunderstanding came from. The fact that what your comment had nothing to do with the story

Have a nice evening anyway

smiley
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
izzou:

I guess that's where the misunderstanding came from. The fact that what your comment had nothing to do with the story

Have a nice evening anyway

smiley

Same to you!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by ONYII4TRUT: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

What's ur point. Is it dat every of kanu's tribe are prone to or shud commit suicide? R u really addressing d subject?

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by doyinbaby(f): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Can adoption be made easier legally"? can adoption of children be made socially acceptable"?
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CONFAMA: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Be careful, you are not married, Karma might be lurking around. Don't tribalise this because this is a woman who ended it because of childlessness and not hunger

So it would have been funnier or better if she did it cos of hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sele-ebi Ware-ebi: Suspected Cultist Kills Man For Wearing Red Beret In Delta / Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / Photos Of A Man Who Impregnated His Daughter In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.