Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging (34573 Views)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by terrezo2002(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
People committing suicide for many reasons these days. I wonder where their hopes had been. No one trusts in God and give up. And besides no problem is beyond us. You determine the size of your problems. You decide to either give up or stand and fight on.
Things to note in life
Every problem has an expiry date.
There is no reason big enough to commit suicide.
No one who puts his hopes in God and is ashamed.
May God deliver this nation from suicide spirits
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by fpeter(f): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Except you are childless, you will never understand the pain and burden a TTC woman is passing through. May God show us mercy and wipe away our secret tears and remove the stigma and reproach of barrenness.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by efilefun(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
Samirana360:
buhariooooooioo
Borrow brain, so Buhari caused her 8years childlessness
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
A human being just lost her life and a person finds it appropriate to make a joke about it?
Nigerians are truly a special breed.

Yet we wonder why people stand with Paris or London whenever an attack happens, it's simply because they value human lives, not this country where graphic pictures are gleefully littered online and people make stupid jokes about a suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
A married Man acting like a Kid here

Issorite

He never said he was married..., a person with an actual family will not be that insensitive.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by obataokenwa(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think I'm like you that can't find love hence why you are always online looking for who to hate or looking for your fellow nigerians or buhari to insult ?

2 kids and living comfortably boy! And the butt of my joke was kanu so how is that tribalism? Or is he no more igbo like the departed lady?

_Fuck kanu! If it pains you then that gladdens me!

You said you got two kids? Two things are involved:

Either you were brought up by a fool or you got imbecility trait in you. In a sane society, those kids need to be withdrawn from you cos you're a bad example. I pray you don't molest your kids in future. Animal better pass you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Austinoiz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

If putting you in your place makes me a kid then may I remain a 12 year old for life! See this one....or you want me to embarrass you further by bringing some of your posts here to let the public see you for what you really are?

Your fellow brothers never give you my gist abi? You will soon learn.... grin

Bros to tell you the truth eeeh, if truly you are a father, then I am sorry to say that submission depicts a high sense of immaturity. Suffice to saying you are a disappointment to those 2 kids.
I'd rather call you a kid of 2 fathers than a father of 2 kids.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

He never said he was married..., a person with an actual family will not be that insensitive.
He has two kids, he claimed to be married but he Acts like a Kid
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
He has two kids, he claimed to be married but he Acts like a Kid

I think you are assuming he is married because he said he has kids, this might not be the case. It's his life anyway, it's just a shame when a person can comfortably make a joke about someone's death.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

You think I'm like you that can't find love hence why you are always online looking for who to hate or looking for your fellow nigerians or buhari to insult ?

2 kids and living comfortably boy! And the butt of my joke was kanu so how is that tribalism? Or is he no more igbo like the departed lady?

so u have two kids, and u are behaving like shildren, Nawao!

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by obataokenwa(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Mynd44! Oam4j! Dominique! Lalasticlala! Seun

Goodbye young senseless kid!
You quote them to ban me? You felt only you got stings. Respect my people. Better you keep quiet or you get more.

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Austinoiz:

Bros to tell you the truth eeeh, if truly you are a father, then I am sorry to say that submission depicts a high sense of immaturity. Suffice to saying you are a disappointment to those 2 kids.
I'd rather call you a kid of 2 fathers than a father of 2 kids.

No one gives a _fuck about your opinion! Now get lost and go and find your mates to trade insults with!
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by ginggerxy: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

you don't sound like you are a father, mind what you say and don't use your mouth to bring doom to your self thanks

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Emycord: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:
Chineke! My part time jewish people?
where did that come from?
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
eph123:
Mods, Mynd! Oa4j! Dominiue! Lalasiclala! Seun

Please also take note of rule 2 with the comments on this thread.

Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
[/s]

Sharrap and face front.

See them, running helter-skelter for the simple fact that they are being paid in their own coins.
Same people that visit nl just to insult other tribes and go to bed are here shouting upandan.

Gerarahia.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
^^ Many mentally unstable creatures on NL, I understand.

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by femolii: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Osus them.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by orbgoblin: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
For people who think suicide is a cowardly act, just pray you don't encounter what will make you emotional enough to contemplate suicide.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
ginggerxy:
you don't sound like you are a father, mind what you say and don't use your mouth to bring doom to your self thanks
[/s]

See them, they have suddenly become preachers. Go and preach to the liepods, that is their breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by ufuosman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
No matter wot, suicide is not an option
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lilyqueeny, woman commits suicide probably for lack of a child, you see?.
Children are so important.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
[s]
eph123:

I think you are assuming he is married because he said he has kids, this might not be the case. It's his life anyway, it's just a shame when a person can comfortably make a joke about someone's death.
[/s]

Not important. Keep quiet. Go in search of the next thread where afonja, aboki or Bubu's name is mentioned and throw the next insult as usual, all these craps you are posting here and there are not just it.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by stieyven(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:
Chineke! My part time jewish people?
do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Exodus 20:7

3 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by CarlosTheJackal: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
eph123:

Hahahaha. I wasn't in the mood to tackle him hard because i knew he will get a lot of insults for that comment.

I don't mix politics with family. That was a painful death and not something you joke about

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by mazizitonene(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

sorry u are a father ?

rather unfortunate.....

2 Likes

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by LionDeLeo: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
femolii:
Osus them.

Na dem.

One even drugged and raped his cousin recently.
Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by eph123(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Hahahaha. I wasn't in the mood to tackle him hard because i knew he will get a lot of insults for that comment.

I don't mix politics with family. That was a painful death and not something you joke about

Loool, he already has.
Exactly, there is a place for politics, but people don't exactly reason right these days like the one disgracing himself about on my mentions.
Fools are best given the silent treatment they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Childless Woman Commits Suicide In Anambra By Hanging by Funlordjnr: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
mazizitonene:
sorry u are a father ?

rather unfortunate.....

So you can't be a father?

Quite fortunate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State / People Killed As Cultists Clash In Benue (Graphic Photos) / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.