Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53308 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
T Boss is right
Efe lacks exposure.
Same with most of his fans.

Many like him just because he is playing the suffering card, and many Nigerians indeed are suffering, that's all.

If it was BBA, he would have been sent out of the house SINCE

14 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.

people still dey mumu like this

na everybody wey stay warri go sabi speak urhobo

pidgin is the official language of warri people

I have being staying in Benin since I was born till now
but still can't speak the language

olodo rabata

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Even the 'see gobbe' video they performed in,Efe's rap was wack! Marvis who doesn't even boast about her skills,rapped better than him!
The guy is just overhyped to be honest!
#warrinodeycarrylast #jujudeywork cool

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.
*I concur* But let's patronise them. I learnt Tboss is dating a billionaire. Maybe money is at work.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by mvem(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
ellechrystal:
Efe! The dude likes to gossip, but can't say things to people's face.

Rapper my foot.
I have nothing against him o
But I guess he lacks exposure indeed, it's very obvious, truth hurts seriously!

Dude has nothing good to say about that Tboss .
He once called her a witch na ,
So y is d exposure issue paining people
They should take a chill pill abeg.
He says shits about Tboss and his fans will concur so make the swerve abeg!!

E PAIN THEM
...but a lot of people tend to like him...hv u asked urself why, why is his fan base the highest....

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by OKorowanta: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Effiezynews:

Did you not hear when he said " Oghene biko" before he started eating the worms today?? He went on to say " Oguornigho" which means " person wey dey find money".. How many times have other housemates spoken their languages!!

And hey!! WARRI is owned by the Itsekiris not Urhobos...

Guy kpror,u dey yarn puan.u for kuku say na you get Warri.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by tartarus(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe! Fake nigga that talks about people behind their backs! Pusssssy! tongue

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by gradeA(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
pizzylee:
too much exposure z nt Good... everything abt her seems to b exposed lipsrsealed

Even her Bobbi
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by mvem(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ugosample:
T Boss is right
Efe lacks exposure.
Same with most of his fans.

Many like him just because he is playing the suffering card, and many Nigerians indeed are suffering, that's all.

If it was BBA, he would have been sent out of the house SINCE
....a lot still like him and he has the highest fan base....whatever u say i dont know, but he is likely to win

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Waspy(m): 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
pizzylee:
too much exposure z nt Good... everything abt her seems to b exposed lipsrsealed
Deep bro....very deep. Only those led by the spirit will understand you.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Ugosample(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
mvem:
....a lot still like him and he has the highest fan base....whatever u say i dont know, but he is likely to win

It's the same thing we are saying...

Most of those who like him are the downtrodden like him, since he plays their script.
You will hear them say dumb shit like I can identify with his struggles undecided

But it's a free world, so people can make their choices

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by harriet412(f): 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Silly people, they can only pick on what Tboss says about efe...

But this same efe has said a lot more worse about Tboss, be gossiping like a woman... we don't get to hear it cos he's real ,he's from warri..mtcheww

Abeg free the babe jawe..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by harriet412(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
mvem:
...but a lot of people tend to like him...hv u asked urself why, why is his fan base the highest....

Most of his fans don't even watch the show..
They just want efe cos everybody is shouting efe efe

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ellechrystal(f): 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
mvem:
Funny enough I am one of the people who like him o.
It's just that. He started showing some kinda character , people like him cos he is from a humble background n na warrior guy. Nigerians r very sentimental people.
If na intelligence I for say make Bassey win that cash.
Nigerians are just sentimental.
Reality shows only reveal the mind of the society. Now it's left for u to look inwards n see what they don't want to c.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Unimaginable123: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Efe is a cow

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by lovetruth(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

guy u wicked oo u make me remember vic o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Kakamorufu(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ellechrystal:

Rapper my foot.

E PAIN THEM
yinmu
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Uzosaint(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
@dolls tell am too she that has exposure who she help? halfcast unto Romania because of that person no go hear word again? Even mature ladies who were born and raised @states(US) or UK, Australia don't even brag. Next thing you will hear her papa owns private jet Mtcheww!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by iammrjaai(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

. Stop beefing niqqa....
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by iamrosheed: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
harriet412:
Silly people, they can only pick on what Tboss says about efe...

But this same efe has said a lot more worse about Tboss, be gossiping like a woman... we don't get to hear it cos he's real ,he's from warri..mtcheww

Abeg free the babe jawe..

Hello Lady , please What did Efe say about Tboss?
that was how someone told me Yesterday Efe said he is poor and I told her to give me a video to watch to prove her point she couldn't find one. Don't tell me people didn't upload the video because he is Efe cos when he told TTT he doesn't like him the video was there for us to see

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by prince9851(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
HIRAETH:
Book
I like ur photo
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by soulfood(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by 4C2215131: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
ellechrystal:

Rapper my foot.

E PAIN THEM

All this diatribe and you say "I don't have anything against him..."?

I wonder what you'd say when you do have something against him or someone else for that matter.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nellybobo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Nice talk

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by bamisho: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
T boss that said she doesn't want to adopt an a baby from Africa but one with blue eyes that stands out he he but black fingers can vote for her abi!

Then this afternoon she said 25 Million is nothing . Being a half caste is HOT Cake in Nigeria so she can easily make it in Abuja if she wanted .

No be her fault but the Nigerians with Oyinbo complex!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by elmagnifico411(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
kellsblingsz:
What is the essence of Big brother show?
And
What benefits can be derived from the so called show?
. Enuff fufu and draw soup for ardent followers of BBN o, no think am! I dey come...
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by AyamStarch: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
True,from the first day BBN aired her breasts have had more exposure than Efe in his lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
OKorowanta:

I think Efe is overhyped.
One of d most boring dudes in d house.
Nigerians are voting for Warri as a brand not minding who is fronting it in d house.
You go fall in love with Real Warri boy doings not dis Efe.
If Vic o were to be in dat house and claim Warri,people will still queue behind him.
Efe literarily has nothing to offer, he may win and that will be the last we are going to hear about him, even from his discussions his reasonings are so shallow, it's so unfortunate our youths celebrates mediocrity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by chiraqDemon(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
bamisho:
T boss that said she doesn't want to adopt an a baby from Africa but one with blue eyes that stands out he he but black fingers can vote for her abi!

Then this afternoon she said 25 Million is nothing . Being a half caste is HOT Cake in Nigeria so she can easily make it in Abuja if she wanted .

No be her fault but the Nigerians with Oyinbo complex!
D girl just de reason like olosho wey she be
Wetin else she wan go do for abuja if nor be oloaho work
She wan form abuja big girl
Very white witch
Big brother knows something about this girl cos everybody that gets close to her goes home that week
Sha efe n bisola de see her real face
Her jazz nor de work on them two

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by hovapsmartini(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tboss has been saying rubbish today
I guess she's venting out all d shits since d clique has reduced
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by GbovoLee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
Tboss your father
na my lecturer u jst curse so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun Revenue Service Asks Laycon For Tax, Congratulates Him On BBNaija Win / The Look On Saga's Face As Nini Gets Evicted From The BBNaija House / 3 Reasons Miracle Won BBNaija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.